Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:57:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who actually invests in ICO's?  (Read 1526 times)
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:33:57 PM

Last year investing at ICOs is my main job because back at the time ICOs is actually profitable and also mining. but now both had gone low profits this year but hopefully we get more next year.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:05:51 PM

The ICO projects so far, despite some difficulties in ICO, have the opportunity to find quite a few large investors. About half of the coins sold came from groups of people or individuals who believed in the full implementation of the project. Many investors run the risk of earning huge amounts of money. Many investors have learned from the mistakes of their experience and do not invest in questionable ICOs.
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:20:14 PM

Basically every ICO project has a major financier supporting the project product. Most of the coins sold are for certain people who believe in the successful outcome of the project promotion. This moment is very important for the start of the project, because the majority of small investors are drawn not for a good product, but for a stream of investment money - where this flow is greater, small investors are investing there.
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:23:40 PM

If you look at 2017, everyone who could have invested in ICO, there were both bounty hunters and those who call themselves a real investor today, of course, this is really cool if you have a wonderful experience and you understand how to invest correctly.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:57:55 AM

I know that most of todays traders are here just to make a quick buck, they dont care about the project, or the idea behind the project, they just want "PUUUPM" and "MOOOON". And with all the scam ICO's that we had in the past( my personal favorite BitConneeeeect) people have lost faith in ICO's. But still new ICO's and new ideas are being published every day, I've seen on some projects that i'm following that they reached their soft or hardcap, but what triggers my mind is: Who is investing in those ICO's, what is the one thing that lures the todays investors into investing in a certain project?
The people that want to make money. You might look at it that there surely will not be a lot of people who are investing in icos but that is wrong, there are a lot of people who are investing money into icos and it is not that they do not understand the risks, but it is that they understand that if you are ever going to make money then you have to be willing to take risks
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 12:16:03 AM

We must be careful sometimes because it is the new modus of the scam ico this days. They are self investing on the project and probably reached the softcap to lure more of the investors. Because many investors find good ico if they found out that the sofcap was been met.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
nipenohy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:50:06 AM

We lost a lot on altcoins this year
saidaperme

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:50:36 AM

Need to sell a crypto now?
MaryStrain.io
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 02:10:47 AM

Blame the bonuses as early participants of an ICO. I have participated in some ICO some that I were backed by several people who are in the cryptosphere for a long time and have gained reputation already. If you have gone on youtube and watch some people there who reviews ICO, you got to be checking why they said something good  about an ICO that you haven't read in the forum.  I don't have much ETH but it kept me alive after sending some to invest to  a project like EOS. Who doesn't?

Excellent answer.!
MaryStrain.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 02:25:15 AM

The ICO projects so far, despite some difficulties in ICO, have the opportunity to find quite a few large investors. About half of the coins sold came from groups of people or individuals who believed in the full implementation of the project. Many investors run the risk of earning huge amounts of money. Many investors have learned from the mistakes of their experience and do not invest in questionable ICOs.

what do you think is the best, way to connect with theses groups of investors?
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:25:24 AM

Crypto funds, insiders and private investors were investing to get the tokens at cheaper prices, but everything is different now, and nobody wants to invest in ICOs before the market stabilizes.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:37:35 AM

I think most of the investors in ICO's are those newbies also because as we can see last year the value of any currencies are going crazy that more people gets interested to invest in any currency that they can invest their money. And most of the investors now are basically not aware of how to deal with the market that they can invest with their money.
MaryStrain.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 02:42:52 AM

In ICO, those who plan to make money for a long time invest. Today, if you want to make money fast, then ICO is not for you. Recently, I have not seen a single project that would grow in a short period of time.

What is a long time?  Most traditional investments take at least 5 years to mature. Come to think about it Bitcoin was about $500 US 5 years ago.
zedaq

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:15:11 PM

Probably now there are a very small number of investors who would really like to take part in investing, because the very terrible behavior of the market forces people not to invest now because there are simply no conditions.
zerrtty

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:33:47 PM

Investors have lost trust in the ICO's. Moreover, the price of tokens of most projects fell below their price at the ICO stage. Too many cases when projects were fraud. Or when projects raised funds from investors, they stopped doing the project. Investors are not protected by law. People no longer want to invest in white paper and promises of projects. But reliable projects find their investors.

Cianix

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:53:46 PM

A lot of pools, I participated in one pool , they collect money and send funds to the ico, for this they provide the best conditions , but of course I think people with bounty participate

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

talking about the problem ico nowadays many bounty hunters are afraid to join ico because it is very difficult to find ico bounties who can benefit from us following the ico
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:59:55 PM

I know that most of todays traders are here just to make a quick buck, they dont care about the project, or the idea behind the project, they just want "PUUUPM" and "MOOOON". And with all the scam ICO's that we had in the past( my personal favorite BitConneeeeect) people have lost faith in ICO's. But still new ICO's and new ideas are being published every day, I've seen on some projects that i'm following that they reached their soft or hardcap, but what triggers my mind is: Who is investing in those ICO's, what is the one thing that lures the todays investors into investing in a certain project?
In 2017 and the beginning of 2018, investing in ICO projects was popular and making a profit, so many people bought coins at ICO. But if we talk about the current state of the ICO project market, there is no demand and investing in projects is not relevant.
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:08:23 PM

Everyone does... Unfortunately, due to the state of the market, a lot of persons have gone quiet on ICO investments which is completely understandable. However, if the project is right, I see no reason why people wouldn't invest. Lots of projects are still turning in decent investment amounts on their projects. The idea is, research on the would be project and ensure it has a future and a working concept. Lastly, invest only what you can afford to lose. That way, you have a certain level of security over what you stand to gain or lose.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:43:31 AM

I guess under current conditions, people investing in ICO projects have poor understanding of cryptocurrencies and hoping to get quick profits. This is facilitated by the army of bounty hunters, which continues to advertise ICO projects in all social networks and thematic sites.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: