Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 06:19:44 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who actually invests in ICO's?  (Read 1536 times)
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

I doubt that now you can make a big profit from an investment in ICO. It seems to me that such investments are very unprofitable now.
In the current conditions there are indeed many people who are no longer interested in investing in ico. this happened because their trust was lost. because of the many frauds that occur today, people avoid investing in ico

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Bitkoplak

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:58:26 PM

in my opinion, ICO offers instant benefits when they enter the exchange. that is an attraction to investors, because at the same time coin prices are stagnant
kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:10:24 PM

I feel that you have an aversion to ICOS campaigns. I asked where you came from and should return to that place. People like us are participating in the ICOS campaigns you mentioned.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:15:25 PM

For now only few people do invest in cryptocurrency for it was being tagged as 90% of the projects are scam. This is because there is no clear regulations and security for the investors that has been passed by any of the governments of the countries around the world. Just hoping one day cryptocurrency will going to change its ways to be legally adapted and accepted just like stock market exchange.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2464
Merit: 275

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:21:32 PM

I know that most of todays traders are here just to make a quick buck, they dont care about the project, or the idea behind the project, they just want "PUUUPM" and "MOOOON". And with all the scam ICO's that we had in the past( my personal favorite BitConneeeeect) people have lost faith in ICO's. But still new ICO's and new ideas are being published every day, I've seen on some projects that i'm following that they reached their soft or hardcap, but what triggers my mind is: Who is investing in those ICO's, what is the one thing that lures the todays investors into investing in a certain project?
This world has more than 7 billion people now so its not a miracle that some hundrends of them were investing on ICOs,if people got scammed by ICOs early may still invest on new if they found promising and legit.But there is an important thing not all the projects were reaching soft cp and hard cap as they were mentioned this is a strategy to attract more people to invest on their project by giving fake credits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:37:56 PM

I doubt that now you can make a big profit from an investment in ICO. It seems to me that such investments are very unprofitable now.
around 95% I believe is unprofitable , the ico now is not the best investment.
but a lot of people invest I also invest in 2017, usually people collected money in one place and sent to the project so they were given more tokens

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:00:05 AM

I believe that the ICO market is always a useful and sought-after destination for investors. Despite the temporary problems in the work of this market, it will still develop further. There will always be interested investors who will invest their money in promising projects.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:23:01 AM

I know that most of todays traders are here just to make a quick buck, they dont care about the project, or the idea behind the project, they just want "PUUUPM" and "MOOOON". And with all the scam ICO's that we had in the past( my personal favorite BitConneeeeect) people have lost faith in ICO's. But still new ICO's and new ideas are being published every day, I've seen on some projects that i'm following that they reached their soft or hardcap, but what triggers my mind is: Who is investing in those ICO's, what is the one thing that lures the todays investors into investing in a certain project?

I think that ICO campaigns involve a variety of people. However I would not recommend beginners to try to make money by investing in ICO campaigns. It is much better to start with proven cryptocurrencies like Ethereum or Bitcoin.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:01:17 PM

I believe that the ICO market is always a useful and sought-after destination for investors. Despite the temporary problems in the work of this market, it will still develop further. There will always be interested investors who will invest their money in promising projects.

I agree with you - those investors, who want to pump much money into projects, are able to select really brilliant ones. That's why cool teams and outstanding ideas will always be appreciated!

adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:20:42 AM

I am fully confident that investments in the ICO market remain one of the most useful and sought-after areas, despite some difficulties now. I know that both private investors and large companies work here. Personally, I also make investments in ICO with good development potential.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:30:52 AM

I think that ICO campaigns involve a variety of people. However I would not recommend beginners to try to make money by investing in ICO campaigns. It is much better to start with proven cryptocurrencies like Ethereum or Bitcoin.
Beginners ? Are you sure ? Because, how we can expect a beginner to be having all the skill to analyze a project so that he will finalize his decisions on investments. I never recommend that. ICOs suitable only for some what experienced people because only those people are able to find good project as it is more important not loosing our capital than multiplying your capital.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:36:57 AM

I think most of the investors on ICOs now are from private investors. i dont think peoples nowadays would dare to invest in ICOs anymore because of the frauds are mostly common on ICOs now. So most of ICOs now depend on private investors to be succeed and to make their project successful now. For me i just stay away from ICOs cause the market are still ill and better to keep safe from scammers out there.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:14:04 PM

Well, basically, there's enough reason to invest in an ICO, it depends on how the investor perceive the potential of a project, sometimes based on his cultural and historical background as well, what he/she just need is enough knowledge to figure out if it is not scam at all.

atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 12:19:17 PM

I agree with you - those investors, who want to pump much money into projects, are able to select really brilliant ones. That's why cool teams and outstanding ideas will always be appreciated!
I think that we should not forget the small investors who invest not so much of their funds, but the total number of them is quite large. It is thanks to such people new projects have the opportunity for development.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:12:43 PM

It seems to me that many investors are still working here, who were previously able to get a large income thanks to ICO. Therefore, they still believe in the prospects of the ICO market, continue to regularly invest part of their money. I am sure that they are doing the right thing, because the market will eventually recover.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:17:47 PM

It may still be there, but in my opinion, the demand is not as big as before because indeed competition from the current trend also makes the market of ico weaker. there must be a change in ico to be able to restore investor confidence.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 04:32:50 PM

I didn't invest on ICOs but there was a lot of people who invest and most lose money, i think now people will invest on IEOs and if they invest on trusted exchanges they have a good chance for a good profit.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:41:33 PM

This again became profitable, only now everyone is investing in the IEO, this is the same ICO only carried out with the help of exchanges.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1226

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:09:29 PM

Most IOCs end up as scams. IEOs are the rave now but are not solid yet. However, while I won't advise anyone to go into ICOs I can tell them to try out IEOs. There isn't any record of scam on IEO yet. So, investors can play safe there if they can deal with the certainty of market dump that could happen after the coin launchpad.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
[/color]
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:44:34 AM

I am sure that there are completely different investors working in this market who are interested in obtaining a large income. Although many people and companies also believe in the technology and product that the selected projects offer. Each investor adheres to his strategy - some just want to get income, while others plan to help in the development of a truly useful product.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: