Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:36:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this possible?  (Read 91 times)
ehood (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:51:05 PM

Hello I am looking to create a platform for people to trade real estate equities in my own token/coin but I want it to be as simple as possible for investors both at ICO stage and live trading stage so that when they come to my site the first thing they see is a single price in GBP (Great British Pound) in exchange for the token and this price should change live according to what is happening on the exchanges. However I want investors to just go on the website pay the GBP amount with their card and get my tokens in return into their virtual wallet that should only be available and accessible through my site so when they invest into properties the wallet balance goes down but when they get dividends in my token currency obviously balance goes up. Would such a thing be possible? Thanks Grin
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
F.Developers

Activity: 300
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:43:00 PM

I am a full project Manager and i can advise you on which step to take from A - Z

Please leave me with your Telegram so we can chat more.
ehood (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

I don`t actually have telegram do you have whatsapp?
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:44:11 PM

Is your dream possible? Of course it is. Several projects that are making waves today at one point or the other have been touted not to be possible but today, they have become a reference point.

The question you need to ask yourself is do you have what it takes to bring the dream into reality because I must tell you, that idea you have put forward, bring it to fruition is not as simple as it seems.

You want your token to be exchanged for GBP only then what about those who are not in the United Kingdom. You also want it to be traded for real estates, do you want to bring developers to your sites to accept your token as a form of payment from a buyer. How do you intend to do this? The trust, the legality and the contingencies not planned for that would arise in the course of your journey. Wishing you the best.
F.Developers

Activity: 300
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:13:31 PM

I don`t actually have telegram do you have whatsapp?

send me a PM with your Whats App number.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: