Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]Zircash Is An Avant-Garde Cryptocurren And A Modern Form of Asset📢🔥  (Read 1040 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:03:16 AM

There are some interesting questions here. So, I like to throw one myself as well about Airdrop.

I see 3 steps required, so is it all to do or is there someone else too? I mean, it all seems too easy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

My question is very simple and straightforward. There are a lot of inefficiencies in the current crypto market. I would love to know what your platform is doing differently to solve these inherent challenges. Your response to my concern would influence my investment decision. Thank you.

Agreed with Jaxon18, there are a lot of irregularities inherent in the current crypto market. The Zircash project is an avant-garde cryptocurrency and a modern form of asset. In its historical development, Zircash has been identifying and successfully solving inefficiencies in the crypto markets by creating innovative and convenient financing solutions.

By applying blockchain technology, Zircash Token is the answer to solving the lack of financing for the new digital economy. For more information on our services, you can visit our website or read our whitepaper.
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:38:42 PM

There are some interesting questions here. So, I like to throw one myself as well about Airdrop.

I see 3 steps required, so is it all to do or is there someone else too? I mean, it all seems too easy!

Yes, all steps required are already mentioned there along with any other requirement. So, it is as easy as it seems!

Visit our website for further info. Thanks
Musoni Yannick

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:44:54 PM

The Zircash project is indeed laudable. I have been a crypto investor for the past four years. Most of the crypto project claims to be smartphone-compliant, but they turn out not to work properly on phones. My question is; how compatible is your project with smartphones?
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:03:38 PM

Can I know more about your team? Why are you guys hiding it?? I see people claiming that, so could you explain about your team?
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:48:21 PM

The Zircash project is indeed laudable. I have been a crypto investor for the past four years. Most of the crypto project claims to be smartphone-compliant, but they turn out not to work properly on phones. My question is; how compatible is your project with smartphones?

Thank you for your question. Please be informed that the Zircash project is an avant-garde cryptocurrency and a modern form of asset. Phones are the new bank and ether is the new currency.

The Zircash platform is 100% smartphone-compliant. By using a smartphone, anyone can localize ether buyers and sellers on our platform using the Zircash map, as well as stores that accept ether as a means of payment. Thank you.
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:10:23 PM

Can I know more about your team? Why are you guys hiding it?? I see people claiming that, so could you explain about your team?

No one is hiding anything. We have all required details available on the website and on the whitepaper including team members. https://www.zircash.io/

So, we are not sure what the problem exactly is. People do not think before accusing, so we can’t do anything about it. We already explained everything to people in concern but if still someone is not willing to understand and only aims at defaming us, then nothing much can be done. We have more important things to focus on!
Hung Yu So

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:14:31 PM

After years and years experience in the crypto world, I still never feel comfortable with investments!!! Several times, i have had my fingers burnt due to price fluctuation. Currently, I am being careful before I invest in any project. What is the assurance that the price of your token won't fluctuate immediately after the Token sale?
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:25:09 PM

No one is hiding anything. We have all required details available on the website and on the whitepaper including team members. https://www.zircash.io/

So, we are not sure what the problem exactly is. People do not think before accusing, so we can’t do anything about it. We already explained everything to people in concern but if still someone is not willing to understand and only aims at defaming us, then nothing much can be done. We have more important things to focus on!

Ohk..... Thanks for responding.

I don't know much about the project, but one thing I wanted to say, I have been seeking for a crypto platform that is smartphone compatible. But mostly that doesn't happen! However, upon registration on the Zircash platform, I discovered that the platform is smartphone compatible. So that is nice!!!
Zvezdec

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:33:43 PM

Judging by the road map, the listing for official trade exchanges is planned soon, the list of partners is not yet known? And there is still a nuance to verify the data, there are ways to avoid this procedure?

Peвoлюция нaчинaeтcя здecь! (Bitozz)
№ 1 Пpoизвoднaя экocиcтeмa для кpиптoaктивныx aктивoв
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:40:03 PM

People who PM me about the Bounty, we like to inform you that we do not have any Bounty programs! However, we are running Airdrop, where you can claim 25 ZRS Tokens for FREE! So, if anyone is interested, please join it - https://www.zircash.io/airdrop/
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:50:04 PM

Ohk..... Thanks for responding.

I don't know much about the project, but one thing I wanted to say, I have been seeking for a crypto platform that is smartphone compatible. But mostly that doesn't happen! However, upon registration on the Zircash platform, I discovered that the platform is smartphone compatible. So that is nice!!!

Most welcome. Thanks for your appreciation and time. Anything else you need to know, you can knock me here.
Joseph R. Cord

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:52:43 PM

Looks a decent project. If how it is shown as plan, IF it goes well as planned, I will involve myself into this for sure and my friends who are interested in the crypto world. As a crypto enthusiast, I want to know the mechanism you have in place to manage the inherent risk in the current cryptocurrency market.
olgahappy

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:58:27 PM

so what is your uniqueness? there are a lot of such projects now. what are the benefits to you. why should we invest in this project, buy your tokens?
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:08:57 PM

Judging by the road map, the listing for official trade exchanges is planned soon, the list of partners is not yet known? And there is still a nuance to verify the data, there are ways to avoid this procedure?

We are indeed moving towards some major deals with known exchanges, but we are just keeping all this news close to our chest for now!
FantasyGold

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:18:27 PM

Your customer support is really superb. While registering on your platform, I had issues at the verification stage. The customer support guys helped me nicely to solve the issue! They displayed high level of professionalism and they communicated with me in French. So, that's very nice of you guys!

Korehok

Merit: 8

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:57:07 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 07:11:52 PM by Korehok

Zircash profitable project for investment!Can you find out the nominal value of the token, as well as the minimum amount for investment is interesting?!

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Korehok

Merit: 8

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:58:43 PM

Zircash is a promising project! the team knows their business and is always ready to dispel doubts about their project!if you choose between you and bitcoin, why choose you?

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:04:10 PM

so what is your uniqueness? there are a lot of such projects now. what are the benefits to you. why should we invest in this project, buy your tokens?

Zircash is an Avant-Garde Cryptocurrency and a modern form of asset. We are a highly safe and secured Cryptocurrency that works under-self executed smart contracts, which makes every transaction valid and acceptable. So, we have a kind of system that's the best there could be!

Anything else you need to know, let me know. Thanks
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:09:53 PM

EMIBA the project is necessary and significant. the idea of creating a synthetic material will not only profit but also benefit humanity. I looked at the road map but did not understand the terms and dates of the project, when will you make adjustments? Roll Eyes

Can you please clarify your question? We haven’t clearly understood your question, so please let us know IF you are facing any problem or anything. We will be glad to help you, thank you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: