Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:37:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]Zircash Is An Avant-Garde Cryptocurren And A Modern Form of Asset📢🔥  (Read 1038 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:33:59 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 05:39:58 PM by zircash

Zircash is an avant-garde cryptocurrency and a modern form of asset.
_______________________________________________________________________________  

WEBSITE |WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | TELEGRAM  | LINKEDIN| YOUTUBE  | MEDIUM

_______________________________________________________________________________  

About The ZIRCASH!!

There have been numerous cryptocurrencies in the market ever since the crypto world came into existence. Zircash will prove to be a trendsetter among all the other cryptocurrencies. The fact is that cryptocurrency trading is prevailing these days. Many people are converting their hard earned incomes into huge returns. Zircash is a trusted cryptocurrency also providing an investment platform that works with smart contracts. Here, the investors can expect exponential growth in their capitals and get best returns.

Zircash assures a long term mutual benefit to all its associates. It is an unprecedented platform which is undoubtedly going to excel with the ideas par excellence.

WEBSITE |WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | TELEGRAM  | LINKEDIN| YOUTUBE  | MEDIUM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
canatewo

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:07:00 PM

Do Zircash allow multiple cryptocurrency transitions??
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:13:04 PM

Hello Member, Thanks for being Part on Bitcointalk.org
Yes you can buy ZIrcash Token( ZRS) by BTC, ETH and LTC.
you can also be part of Airdrop Campaign at https://www.zircash.io/airdrop
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:14:52 PM

Hello DEV,
I'm the presentative of MOONDEX project.High Speed Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange On Masternodes. Your project is amazing. If you haven't had any plan to put your coin on the transaction floor yet, please don't hesitate to make contact with us, only 0.2 btc for the first 10 coins.
Please fill in this form and note down the name of the presentative "khim #0563"
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4AzsbuDm_0zggf9Kn2dJcmtxmhf6mw0IIpWGk549Mq-ngWg/viewform
Coin developers can learn more about the listing process for the MDEX exchange in the below brochure.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZafTBAfa2YIj-EW3mqKn5nrFCWOfXXo-NoIRvsQwGHw/edit
Thanks for sharing the information, we will definitely look into this.
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:19:16 PM

Hello, what functions will your token perform, basic and basic tasks than it is better for example the same zcash

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Suilityures

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:23:00 PM

Do you have Bounty or Airdrop?
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:26:56 PM

Hello, what functions will your token perform, basic and basic tasks than it is better for example the same zcash
Hello, Thanks for being part of us.
Zircash provides a platform that allows the average investors to invest his hard earned money wisely  and safely trade with cryptocurrencies.

What make Zircash popular among the others in the same race are the special features it holds:

· Decentralized secure network.

· Based on smart contracts.

· Re-invest of your own tokens.

· 5% referral bonus.
Those who miss the opportunity to buy the Bitcoin at initial stage, this is a chance to buy Zircash.
Total Supply: 24 millions only.
Airdrop is also going on zircash.io/airdrop
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

Hello Crypto enthusiastic,
Yes airdrop is going on.
You can also be part of This to grab 25 ZRS.
visit https://www.zircash.io/airdrop
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

Hello
Zircash provides a platform that allows the average investors to invest his hard earned money wisely  and safely trade with cryptocurrencies.

What make Zircash popular among the others in the same race are the special features it holds:

· Decentralized secure network.

· Based on smart contracts.

· Re-invest of your own tokens.( Lending Platform)

· 5% referral bonus.
Those who miss the opportunity to buy the Bitcoin at initial stage, this is a chance to buy Zircash.
Total Supply: 24 millions only.
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:36:35 PM

What is the zircash price?
Hello,
Zircash will be live soon with the Launching Price 0.05 USD.
Its a chance to grab this golden opportunity
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:48:09 PM

Hello Crypto enthusiastic,
Yes airdrop is going on.
You can also be part of This to grab 25 ZRS.
visit https://www.zircash.io/airdrop

nice airdrop and do you have translation bounty?
Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:35:29 PM

I have been a crypto investor for more than 4 years now. I have a great deal of passion for your project. However, there are a lot of Tokens on the blockchain. This list is not exhaustive. I would like to find out what happens in the event that I misplace my Zircash wallet. Thank you
Uritron

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

I am a long-term investor seeking for a viable platform to invest my hard earned money. A colleague of mine told me about your project. Having gone through your white, I believe your project is bound to succeed. I want to know the problem that the Zircash Token is attempting to solve before I register on your platform
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:41:43 PM

I am a long-term investor seeking for a viable platform to invest my hard earned money. A colleague of mine told me about your project. Having gone through your white, I believe your project is bound to succeed. I want to know the problem that the Zircash Token is attempting to solve before I register on your platform

I appreciate you for taking out time to peruse our website and whitepaper. Zircash is a project that facilitates access to cryptocurrency marketplaces through
a network of Tellers.

Tellers become authorized to vend cryptocurrencies on the
Zircash network by staking the ZRS token with amounts dependent on locality and monthly transaction volume requirements.

The Zircash team has identified and is attempting to address the following network issues with the ZRS token: network congestion, lack of market safety, and network takeovers. Thanks
FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:35:20 PM

Hi. Your team has done a great job. I like the fact that a prospective user would have to do either KYC/SMS/EMAIL verification before his/her application is accepted. It would go a long way to check fraud and identity theft on the network. Thumbs up for that!
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:10:41 PM

Hi. Your team has done a great job. I like the fact that a prospective user would have to do either KYC/SMS/EMAIL verification before his/her application is accepted. It would go a long way to check fraud and identity theft on the network. Thumbs up for that!

Thanks FutureICOs, we are certainly working very hard to make everything 101%, and we are sure that with time we will achieve our target and give people the kind of option that's desired, always!

Hope this helps!

Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:39:23 PM

Hi, I have just gone through your website and I understand that your team is doing everything possible to scale the issue of security on the Zircash platform. Now, where I need clarification is how you intend protecting your network against network takeovers. I would appreciate if my concern is given an urgent attention.
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:32:07 PM

Hi, I have just gone through your website and I understand that your team is doing everything possible to scale the issue of security on the Zircash platform. Now, where I need clarification is how you intend protecting your network against network takeovers. I would appreciate if my concern is given an urgent attention.

Thank you for your concern. Network attackers may raise capital and attempt to takeover our network by staking large amounts to create many fraudulent accounts, thereby increasing network congestion and undermining the overall legitimacy of the network.

But with our ZRS token, any attempts to aggressively purchase en masse will be met with sharp price increases, which would make the attack far more expensive and likely unprofitable. We hope your concerned has been addressed. You can read our whitepaper for more information about our services
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:07:05 PM

Nice project. The banking system no longer gives good interests on deposit. The fact that I can deposit my tokens or coins to earn some returns has made me your permanent user. Also, your platform Registration Process is so seamless which I doubted initially. I commend your technical teach. They have done a great job.

Thank you AeroKing for your appreciation for the project. We certainly wish to make life easier for everyone involved in this project, as it is matter of the future. So, we are putting everything in place for a perfect space for people joining!

Thank you.....
Jaxon18

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:30:25 AM

My question is very simple and straightforward. There are a lot of inefficiencies in the current crypto market. I would love to know what your platform is doing differently to solve these inherent challenges. Your response to my concern would influence my investment decision. Thank you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: