Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:34:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about blockchain games?  (Read 1537 times)
Meletix

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:01:44 PM

This development of all game industry of the world. Games on a blockchain honest and transparent. Behind such games the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:03:39 PM

In general, I support the initiative that the games should be on the blockchain, why? Because in that case there will be no cheats that are everywhere today, scripts that are being written, they will automatically be written and transferred to the developers.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:05:10 PM

For them the future, I foresee that they will be as popular as now the same football Or another sport, slowly e-Sports is gaining popularity, streams, etc., reviews,but on the blockchain if you make more binding helmet virtual reality, it will be a bomb, just super will, will win half the world

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
SnowDawn

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:06:28 PM

Personally, I did not play blockchain games.But I think that for many gamers it will be interesting and there is definitely a future for such games. It is also worth noting that it will be great when the games have their own blockchain, and they will not use the ethereum blockchain.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:11:40 PM

It is quite interesting  and i am simply loving it these days .many projects come with this concept and i have tried my hands on that games , games are simply amazing and good source of earn money with your capabilities.

cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:20:10 PM

They are many decentralized apps coming in the market but at the same time these dapps some are genuine and some aren't so we should be careful
mcgeil

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:28:27 PM

Blockchain solves many problems, especially in free-to-play games.  Blockchain allows you to make the entire gaming market transparent, store data in a distributed form, which greatly complicates the use of cheating and deception.  We can follow the movements of values ​​that exist in different games with the help of the Blockchain: to see who and from whom we transferred.  If something happened, then you can calculate the specific unscrupulous person.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:36:01 PM

Trading and bounties are a good way to earn. And recently I’ve discovered a new way to do that – dapps (I’m talking about games). I’m not that experienced in that field but it seems to be interesting.

What do you think about it? Have you ever tried to?

UPD

For everyone who wants to find blockchain games I've created a collection on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

Never know about this one, but using blockchain technology to support games platform is more famous right now. Games always have audiences and this is cheap entertainment for people like us to waste time and refresh mind. I'll make time to learn about this, specially if can create income.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:38:24 PM

Blockhain is a game Huh

No.
I am as bounty hunter and investor looking that blockchain and cryptocurrency is not a game, that is job to gwt money.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:43:31 PM

Trading and bounties are a good way to earn. And recently I’ve discovered a new way to do that – dapps (I’m talking about games). I’m not that experienced in that field but it seems to be interesting.

UPD

For everyone who wants to find blockchain games I've created a collection on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

Thanks for the collection, it's quite interesting, I will check it out for sure. I like everything connected with earning bitcoins through faucets and different games. It's always fun and can bring you additional crypto profit practically for free, only your free time required))

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

UPD

Thanks for the collection, it's quite interesting, I will check it out for sure. I like everything connected with earning bitcoins through faucets and different games. It's always fun and can bring you additional crypto profit practically for free, only your free time required))

welcome  Smiley I'm glad you like it
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:59:33 PM

If the game will be made on the blockchain, and its economy is tied to the use of tokens. In this case , such games will be fair, as the system will be protected from hacking.
Lucas777

Activity: 172

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:06:14 PM

I think that this sphere isn't strongly occupied. But she is very perspective. Games on a blockchain in the next year it will seems to me to have great popularity.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
angelica laura

Activity: 229

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:29:25 PM

UPD

I have never heard before. Maybe someone has tried it? I want to see what the games are like, maybe if I can, I will try it.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:37:24 PM

UPD

I have not tried it but maybe some time in the future. All bounties about blockchain-based games that I had joined did not go well. The ICO did not reached soft cap so I think, most of the ICO investors think that blockchain-based games are not profitable for now.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:58:40 PM

UPD

I am not that conversant with blockchain games, but a lot of people have been mentioning it. Tat ius giving me more urge to at least give it a trial. I am more into bounty and trading. Although, for now, bounty seems not be that profitable, which is my reason for focusing on trading more.
Whenever i am less busy, i will check it to details. I have scanned through the site and i can see some projects on it. Even projects i have seen long time ago.
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:25:10 AM

As I don't play any video game... I'm not interested at all in blockchain games.
BUT if someone give me the proof that there are some blockchain games more profitables than bounties, I'will change my mind about them. Wink
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:23:05 AM

Games based by Blockchain have started to be made now.
it's just that I have never experienced it directly playing it.
some ICOs are designing games like that, and they will probably be realized in the coming years.
Games are not only entertainment but also a place to make a living. Cool Cool

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:24:39 AM

The current concept of blockchain games is still looking for positioning, and he needs a very attractive game. Perhaps the blockchain talks about changing the game industry. But I think this is very difficult, and the content of the game itself is very difficult.

cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:29:57 AM

In general, I support the initiative that the games should be on the blockchain, why? Because in that case there will be no cheats that are everywhere today, scripts that are being written, they will automatically be written and transferred to the developers.
That's right because with the existence of blockchain-based games, it will be a good development, so fraud is also definitely not there because the blockchain system is transposing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: