Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about blockchain games?  (Read 1535 times)
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:48:18 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 06:09:28 PM by btc_love

Trading and bounties are a good way to earn. And recently I’ve discovered a new way to do that – dapps (I’m talking about games). I’m not that experienced in that field but it seems to be interesting.

What do you think about it? Have you ever tried to?

UPD #1

For everyone who wants to find blockchain games I've created a collection on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

Games? I've actually heard about this direction, but didn't think it could be so profitable. Have you already managed to get some income from this action, or while practicing? Can you give advice on where to start or at least what game to try? I'm very interested in trying what you're talking about.
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:18:14 PM

Games? I've actually heard about this direction, but didn't think it could be so profitable. Have you already managed to get some income from this action, or while practicing? Can you give advice on where to start or at least what game to try? I'm very interested in trying what you're talking about.

well... I'm not that experienced in that field, but my friend told me is a good way to earn. He used to invest in ICO but now he is just into blockchain games.
eva.malysheva

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:23:42 PM

I think that it is the good idea. There are more and more games on a blockchain. Of course a half of them fraudulent which I state special conditions in the contract in order that it was at any time possible to take away money. But I do not know most of people about it yet.

trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:24:34 PM

Well, this is a separate topic, since by 2022, I think a lot of interesting games will be on the blockchain,and there will be a lot of money spinning, as it will become a Sport of the new century, people will be at home watching how others play and compete with teams,and there will be large-scale tournaments with large
tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

I have heard about dapps recently but didn't know there is a way to earn. Anyway, it's a good initiative. There are lots of people who are likely to play games and earn. By dapps they will learn more about cryptocurrency ad the adoption of cryptocurrency will increase.
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:40:31 PM

like blockchain-based games will be very profitable in the future, for example you can take part in a game competition from the ico playgame project even though it's still in beta but for the game competition to run smoothly, there are many gamers vying to win the competition prize but remember before joining the competition there are some games that require registration fees in my opinion it doesn't cost too much
Rameshvijay45

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:41:45 PM

Roll Eyes Very interesting and excited to see this question.games using blockchain technology.need to know more about this.but I think earnings on this is less comparing to bounty program.

►◄OPTHERIUM◄►
◄► Synergy of Blockchain solutions™ ►◄
https://optherium.io/
bananadence

Activity: 140

Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:43:04 PM

I think that it is the good idea. There are more and more games on a blockchain. Of course a half of them fraudulent which I state special conditions in the contract in order that it was at any time possible to take away money. But I do not know most of people about it yet.
Quite right, but it concerns not only games on a blockchain. Always it is necessary to check the contract and whether there are in it no dirty tricks.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:43:07 PM

Trading and bounties are a good way to earn. And recently I’ve discovered a new way to do that – dapps (I’m talking about games). I’m not that experienced in that field but it seems to be interesting.

Quite good but could it be like a gamble game in crypto ?
If so, maybe it should be better than other gambling site because they can earn cryptocurency with their skill playing games
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:53:47 PM

Quite good but could it be like a gamble game in crypto ?
If so, maybe it should be better than other gambling site because they can earn cryptocurency with their skill playing games

I believe gambling is something different. There are real games. Like, you have to play and so on
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:54:48 PM

I do not think is a good idea . I do not see any major changes if there will be games based on blockchain
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:55:19 PM

I think blockchain is the next step of gaming too but I also believe we need to find more ways to bring the advantages of blockchain into the gaming communiy and industry.

petya.vasekin

Activity: 56

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:56:18 PM

This very interesting successions of events. Games will receive good application among the population. It is a good thing  Cool

╔═══════════════════   b i d oo h  |  Decentralized Digital Billboards   ═══════════════════╗
║  ▆▆ ● ▆▆ ▆ ●● ▆     Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United     ▆ ●● ▆ ▆▆ ● ▆▆  ║ (https://bidooh.io/)
╚══════════     White Paper (https://bidooh.io/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf)       Telegram (https://t.me/bidoohio)       Twitter (https://twitter.com/bidoohuk)      Join the ICO: (https://bidooh.io/signup.html) Buy Token     ══════════╝ (https://bidooh.io/signup.html)
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 05:03:38 PM

I am actually not much of the gaming type, but I am in support of whatever could add more spice to crypto and hence more earning avenues, there have been so many established means to earn crypto, gaming should be a very interesting avenue as well, it may produce more crypto enthusiasts and therefore add to the growth of this community

btc_love (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

I am actually not much of the gaming type, but I am in support of whatever could add more spice to crypto and hence more earning avenues, there have been so many established means to earn crypto, gaming should be a very interesting avenue as well, it may produce more crypto enthusiasts and therefore add to the growth of this community

great! let's find some more information!
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:09:23 PM

I don't know. I'm not really bothered about crypto games. Yes I'm sure they can be a way to earn money (cryptokitties etc), but I'm more interested in mainstream adoption of crypto. Maybe games is a route to that, but it's not my kind of thing.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:39:56 PM

Blockchain games definitely have a future in the world of amusement and recreation. The use of cryptocurrency will be maximized to the highest level that we can never have imagined. People nowadays are really investing in these type of activities which really give them an absolute pleasure as well as huge profit.
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:40:02 PM

I don't know. I'm not really bothered about crypto games. Yes I'm sure they can be a way to earn money (cryptokitties etc), but I'm more interested in mainstream adoption of crypto. Maybe games is a route to that, but it's not my kind of thing.

I wish it would be more about fun and less about money
Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:51:30 PM

In terms of cryptocurrency, the gaming industry will noticeably affect the market. I myself did not try and in principle I did not come across such projects.

But knowing the capabilities of video game gaming computers can introduce cryptocurrency into games.

The gaming industry is evolving every day. I met the coin intuition into games now this is done by Asobi

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: