Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Attention XMLGOLD.EU - Waiting for 3000 EUR now 6 weeks!  (Read 99 times)
osmanturkey (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:08:45 PM

I don´t know if this is here the right place in the forum. I hope so...if not mods please move to the right area.

I have big problems with the Exchanger XML GOLD and I want to warn here everybody!
I am VIP1 User there (I exchanged more then 50.000 EUR there) and used their service since years but now it looks like they want to scam me!

I exchanged on 02. september 18 there +/- 3200 EUR BTC to 3000 EUR bank wire.
Since this time I am waiting for my money.
Support (info@xmlgold.net) first wrote me that money is send and it will be there next days.
Then I wait again one week and nothing came.
Then support wrote me that XMLGOLD have problems with its bank and that I have to wait.
Then round about 2 weeks later they told me money is now send and it must be on my bank
account very soon. I waited again one week and nothing came.
After that I wrote them again and they told me I get payment proof from them.
But I don´t get the payment proof and they also ignore my email.

Support always told me that they want to fix the problem with the Admin and the admin (info@xmlgold.net)
and that they can´t make more then write the Admin. But the Admin continue ignore my emails  Angry
I have all emails from them and the complete conversation with the support.
I can post here everything.

Who can help me or have a idea what I can do now?
XMLGold.eu

Activity: 401
Merit: 255

XMLGold.eu: E-currency and Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 06:13:30 PM

Hello. Xml gold apologizes for the caused inconvenience, but the delay was not related with Xml gold, but with the bank that served the transaction. The payment was delayed due to the stuck bank transfer. The transfer money was recently returned to us back from the bank. The Bitcoin have been refunded to you.

XMLGold is an e-currency & cryptocurrency exchange company. Trusted since 2006!
ATTENTION: Avoid being caught out by the comments made by fraudsters! Avoid fake profiles and pages which pretend to be XMLGold! NOTE: XMLGold never invites to make transfers via social media, forums etc.!!! XMLGold transfers are offered only by using the official website!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: