Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 JOB OFFERS 👨‍💻 FREE EVENT TICKETS 🎟️ OPPORTUNITIES 🤝  (Read 88 times)
lukas_crypto (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:27:48 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 06:00:40 PM by lukas_crypto

PROJECT ATLAS

"We identify, connect and develop purpose-driven leaders in blockchain."

WHAT IS IT?

Project Atlas is an exclusive community of crypto professionals and influencers, connecting remarkable people in blockchain to exclusive opportunities. People with knowledge of the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry are in high demand and you should benefit from this! Just sign up once to Project Atlas and receive unique opportunities, perks and offers, personalized to your specific profile.

Our community is our most precious asset. This is why we promise...
  • FULL PRIVACY: Your personal details will never be shared with other community members or outside entities.
  • NO SPAM: We have a very thorough vetting process when on-boarding new partners and only include opportunities that are actually valuable to the community.
  • EXCLUSIVITY: While we would like to have everyone be part of the Atlas community, we believe that quality is more important than quantitiy.

WHY SHOULD I SIGN UP?

We work together with various stakeholders in order to connect you to the right people and give you access to exclusive opportunities.

Stakeholders we are currently discussing partnerships include:

• Crypto Events  & Conferences
  • Projects
  • Established Companies
  • Universities
  • Media (Journalists, Media Outlets, Podcast Producers, etc.)

As a Atlas community member you can expect benefits such as:

• Free / Highly Discounted Event and Conference Tickets
  • Job Opportunities
  • Special Airdrops
  • Special Investment Opportunities
  • Interview & Media Requests
  • Speaking Engagements
  • and more...

WHO MUCH DOES IT COST?
You can apply here for a free membership until October 31st. After this, new members can only join by being invited by an existing member (each member receives an invitation code valid for 3 referrals) or by paying a yearly admission fee of $500.-.

WHERE CAN I SIGN UP?
Visit the Project Atlas website and apply for a free membership here.

IMPORTANT: WHEN SIGNING UP, MAKE SURE TO WRITE YOUR BITCOINTALK USER NAME AS THE "REFERRAL CODE" AND COMMENT BELOW THIS THREAD (i.e."I just signed up") IN ORDER TO ENTER THE APPLICATION FAST-TRACK AND GET APPROVED FASTER.

FEEDBACK APPRECIATED
We are really keen to hear what you expect from Project Atlas, what opportunities would be interesting to you? We are a community-driven effort and are always open to further optimize our offering.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: