Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:20:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PI COIN][PI][NEW DEV TEAM][π][SHA-256] 3.141592 COINS - [FUTURES MARKET]  (Read 14415 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
futurescoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:25:42 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 12:38:01 AM by futurescoin

ANNOUNCEMENT – PI coin is under a NEW DEVELOPMENT TEAM as of 2/28/2014.
We have updated the client and source code to allow 1 satoshi (0.00000001) transfer fees with no minimum transfer amount!

The original developer has transferred the 1.9% premine to our team. All is to be given away in giveaways and bounties. Check back for more details on these giveaways… All will be given away in the next 30 days!

PI Coin Launched 1/17/2014 : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419676.0

We are the original PI coin! Remember, real PI is only 3.14159265
We are the Futures Market Index

PI
Specifications:
SHA-256 - PoW
3.14159265 coins Max
3.14 min block time
Difficulty re-target every 31.4 minutes

NEW, UPDATED Source code: https://github.com/picoinnewdev/pi
NEW, UPDATED Windows Wallet:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/thilmnz6czfwni6/PIcoin.zip
WEBSITE and Support: http://pi-coin.com

Pools:
http://coinminer.net:19998/static/
http://pi.hasher.ca/
http://pool.webcoin.us/pi

Exchanges: We are in talks with the major exchanges and we should be seeing PI up on a few exchanges soon!  

PI coin is now trading on https://www.Atomic-Trade.com?refid=16SQFCAP Sign up an account, go to PI/BTC

Vote for PI coin to be listed on https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

Vote for PI coin to be listed on https://coin-swap.net/newcoin

Vote for PI coin to be on Cryptsy https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000207723

Block Explorer: http://pool.webcoin.us/pi/statistics/blockchain

PI Giveaway #1:  https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/7641-picoin-pi-giveaway-1/ Successful Giveaway!

PI Giveaway #2: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/8700-picoin-pi-giveaway-2-now-open/ Successful Giveaway!

Block reward:

First 313 Blocks [1-313]:

Block 314:

Block 3141:

Block 31415:

Block 314159:

Reward halves: Every 31416 Blocks

PI.conf file code:

rpcuser=USERNAME
rpcpassword=PASSWORD
port=31415
rpcport=31416
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
listen=1
server=1
addnode=192.99.35.133
addnode=185.36.72.65
addnode=195.12.60.154
addnode=162.243.90.199
addnode=115.77.142.140
addnode=24.21.133.138
addnode=71.71.221.141
addnode=24.7.226.120
addnode=202.198.62.133
addnode=92.13.226.121
addnode=193.27.209.102
addnode=85.238.96.186
addnode=76.120.106.9
addnode=72.224.4.62
addnode=113.243.62.222
addnode=5.139.63.51
addnode=195.151.222.49
addnode=50.158.71.106

About PI coin:
PI is the most important altcoin of 2014. PI is the first and only futures crypto.
PI coin is revolutionary. PI uses an axiom formula to index the 30-day altcoin futures market. This coin will change the way traders speculate future altcoin prices and trades.

So how does the trading price of PI reflect the bitcoin alternative crypto futures trading price? Using the formula below we can speculate the 30-day future price of the bitcoin alternative market.

Axiom Formula

30-day altcoin futures market index:

z = (t/a) x (1/╥) x (y/b)

given:
z=futures market index (represented in BTC)
t=total market cap of mineable alternative crypto coins (in BTC)
y=volume of altcoins traded for the day
a=number of top trading altcoins
b=new supply of mined altcoins for the day
╥=3.14159

LAUNCHED!!
jessestay

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:39:55 AM

I'm getting "No block source available" when running the wallet. Any idea how to get it to sync?
futurescoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:53:00 AM

make sure you save the file as "pi.conf"
The file should contain:

rpcuser=USERNAME
rpcpassword=PASSWORD
port=31415
rpcport=31416
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
listen=1
server=1
addnode=162.243.90.199
addnode=115.77.142.140
addnode=24.21.133.138
addnode=71.71.221.141
addnode=24.7.226.120
addnode=202.198.62.133
addnode=92.13.226.121
addnode=193.27.209.102
addnode=85.238.96.186
addnode=76.120.106.9
addnode=72.224.4.62
addnode=113.243.62.222
addnode=5.139.63.51
addnode=195.151.222.49
addnode=50.158.71.106

Change username and password.

We've tested it over 50 times in the last week with no sync problems.
temple

Activity: 1442
Merit: 539

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:57:22 AM

pool-
jessestay

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:01:58 AM

Weird - updated the file but still getting the error after restarting the Wallet. I'm a bit of a noob on new coins - is there a good way to debug this or get a log of what's going on?
futurescoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:05:18 AM

There are great help forums on bitcointalk that can walk you through it. When you get it synced PM me your PI address and we'll send you some free PI coin.
jessestay

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:59:33 AM

There are great help forums on bitcointalk that can walk you through it. When you get it synced PM me your PI address and we'll send you some free PI coin.

I'm still looking through forums for an answer. I'm getting "connection timed out" errors in the logs on all the nodes it seems. I don't have anything but the default Windows 8 firewall installed, and my router. The Bitcoin qt wallet seems to sync fine. Very weird - I'll keep searching.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:03:22 AM

Welcome .... PI the resurrection!  Grin
CaptEmulation

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:38:32 AM

The original developer has transferred the 1.9% premine to our team
Was this premine by the original developer from malice or ignorance?  The premine was a surprise at launch.

PI uses an axiom formula to index the 30-day altcoin futures market. This coin will change the way traders speculate future altcoin prices and trades.

I don't understand.  Please tell me more.

jessestay

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:31:10 AM

I'm still looking through forums for an answer. I'm getting "connection timed out" errors in the logs on all the nodes it seems. I don't have anything but the default Windows 8 firewall installed, and my router. The Bitcoin qt wallet seems to sync fine. Very weird - I'll keep searching.

Looks like it started working. Evidently I just needed to wait. I'll PM you my wallet ID :-) (thanks!)
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 06:03:27 PM

Trying to compile the src:

g++ -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/local/src/pi/src -I/usr/local/src/pi/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DUSE_IPV6=0 -I/usr/local/src/pi/src/leveldb/include -I/usr/local/src/pi/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -o PId leveldb/libleveldb.a obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/bitcoind.o obj/keystore.o obj/core.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/hash.o obj/bloom.o obj/noui.o obj/leveldb.o obj/txdb.o obj/chainparams.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now   -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l miniupnpc -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread /usr/local/src/pi/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /usr/local/src/pi/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a
obj/netbase.o: In function `ConnectSocketDirectly':
/home/templar77/picoin/src/netbase.cpp:358: undefined reference to `__fdelt_chk'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [PId] Error 1

Any suggestions?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
futurescoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:45:03 PM

g++ -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/local/src/pi/src -I/usr/local/src/pi/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DUSE_IPV6=0 -I/usr/local/src/pi/src/leveldb/include -I/usr/local/src/pi/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -o PId leveldb/libleveldb.a obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/bitcoind.o obj/keystore.o obj/core.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/hash.o obj/bloom.o obj/noui.o obj/leveldb.o obj/txdb.o obj/chainparams.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now   -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l miniupnpc -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread /usr/local/src/pi/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /usr/local/src/pi/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a
/home/templar77/picoin/src/netbase.cpp:358: undefined reference to `__fdelt_chk'

Any suggestions?
you are trying to compile it for a pool, correct?
jessestay

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:50:48 PM

Just got free coin from OP for getting my client working. I'm really loving this coin - the idea is so geeky! Performing really well for mining, too.
futurescoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:58:24 PM

PI coin has moved up into the top 10 for the next coins to be listed on the cryptorush.in exchange!
Keep voting so PI coin has a home to buy/sell. PI is 13 times more rare than 42 coin! Keep that in mind when buying or selling.
https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 07:02:27 PM

Any suggestions?

yes, trying to.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 07:08:47 PM

Any suggestions?

yes, trying to.

I just purged my git pull and re-cloned it. It completed this time.

futurescoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:31:24 PM

Any suggestions?

yes, trying to.

I just purged my git pull and re-cloned it. It completed this time.
Great, let us now when you have a pool up. You will get a PI bounty sent to you also!
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:42:24 PM

The original developer has transferred the 1.9% premine to our team
Was this premine by the original developer from malice or ignorance?  The premine was a surprise at launch.

PI uses an axiom formula to index the 30-day altcoin futures market. This coin will change the way traders speculate future altcoin prices and trades.

I don't understand.  Please tell me more.

+

I do not understand either.  Please rephrase how the coin will be used.  I understand what futures are just not how this coin will be used.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 07:42:36 PM

Ok,

Happy to say the PI pool is up and running:

http://pi.hasher.ca/  PPLNS 1% fee (not 5%!)

Happy Hashing folks!

jessestay

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:44:18 PM

PI coin has moved up into the top 10 for the next coins to be listed on the cryptorush.in exchange!
Keep voting so PI coin has a home to buy/sell. PI is 13 times more rare than 42 coin! Keep that in mind when buying or selling.
https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

voted!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: