Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:16:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE SOLUTION IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK  (Read 218 times)
kemswag (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:08:10 PM

Sometimes when we are faced with the challenges of life, it is better to look for basic solutions to the problems than looking very further away from you. It is always normal for humans to find solutions to problems they face by searching for answers on the internet and by reading books. But I have realized that most often than not the solutions to most of the problems we face in life can be found around us such as people’s experiences and close relatives or friends who we can confide in. I know the internet and some books can be very resourceful in providing solutions but the first line of defense to solving problems must be the people around you and other happenings, look no further the solutions to your problems could simply be you.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:34:46 AM

Sometimes when we are faced with the challenges of life, it is better to look for basic solutions to the problems than looking very further away from you. It is always normal for humans to find solutions to problems they face by searching for answers on the internet and by reading books. But I have realized that most often than not the solutions to most of the problems we face in life can be found around us such as people’s experiences and close relatives or friends who we can confide in. I know the internet and some books can be very resourceful in providing solutions but the first line of defense to solving problems must be the people around you and other happenings, look no further the solutions to your problems could simply be you.
In my own opinion we do have different types of solution on how to solve/deal our problems in life but its good to know that there are some of us trying to relay things like this in the internet and find an idea which it can actually help on how to deal and face their problems. Well I think it's not a bad idea but sometimes we should also consider talking to close friends or to people who has enough experiences.
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:17:08 AM

Bill Gates: I will always choose a lazy person to do a difficult job because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.
So you just need to find the easiest solution, look at it by the simpler way, you will find it's easy.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
Green_Bulb

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:33:20 PM

But I have realized that most often than not the solutions to most of the problems we face in life can be found around us such as people’s experiences and close relatives or friends who we can confide in.

Agreed, asking relatives or friends for help is reasonable: after all, they should you well, thus they can suggest the most suitable solution for you. On the contrary, searching for advice on the Internet may be even harmful - especially if you`re asking people on a forum instead of reading articles and/or books. People don`t always have good intentions when providing advice, keep it in mind.

Banemu

Activity: 48
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 02:07:08 PM

Problem=solution=problem=solution.....and the circle continue. There is always a problem to be solved, a never ending process. In my experience, every problem we all face is unique to our individual ways as well as its impact differs and, yes!, solutions most times lies within reach and other times, not so fortunate.
fairyvibes

Activity: 95
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

Bill Gates: I will always choose a lazy person to do a difficult job because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.
So you just need to find the easiest solution, look at it by the simpler way, you will find it's easy.

Haha , this is a great quote.  It's always better to work smarter and not harder.  Our technology is improving everyday and our productivity is increasing from people like this.
DirectContract

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:46:49 PM

"What you are seeking won't come in the form you're expecting."

I agree. The "answer" is often right under our noses, but it's only available through a shift in perception. Easier said than done.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:18:51 PM

This is a nice realization. This made me also think that challenges is always part of our life. We should never let it win over us. Also, it was indeed that we always tend to overthink the solutions. But in fact, the solutions werejust near us. We should appreciate all of the persons around us and see that we are blessed enough to overcome a lot of problems.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:27:03 PM

But I have realized that most often than not the solutions to most of the problems we face in life can be found around us such as people’s experiences and close relatives or friends who we can confide in.

"Experiences" may be deal breaker here.
People tend to make their stories more colourful than in reality and to change some facts. You also have to take into account when this experience happened - not that long ago solution for one's laziness would be to buy a slave. That's maybe a bit over the top example but only thing that's constant in this world is change and someone's solution that worked year or month ago may be not appropriate today.
So yeah, ask your relatives/ friends but check on the internet/ in books/ with professional if the proposed solution is still OK.

NgoLina

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:55:50 AM

Getting solutions from close relatives depends on the challenge. Always search for solutions within and outside. I had a challenge sometime ago and my solution come through books of a particular female writer.  She had passed through the phase i was in, so her similar experience and steps taken was of great help. So ask friends and relatives, professionals, use the internet and books.   
IndeecV

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:27:30 PM

Absolutely always a solution within us. It is not so important where the information comes from, from the Internet or the experience of loved ones. Much more important is how you process this information. Your inner prejudices influence your decision much more. Different people having the same information will do different things.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: