Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:02:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why BTC will always remain king  (Read 164 times)
SportbetMaster (OP)

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:35:34 PM

I searched to find the reasons why bitcoin is still on the head of crypto money but I haven't really found, the only thing that are perhaps the author of this success are money and fame;
Money; because the BTC Dev  didn't seek to become rich when realising this work and giving egal chanc to every one who addopted his idea.
The fame; because the dev also didn't seek to get a name and become famous, he prefered to stay anonymos.
is there any other reason I don't know?

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:43:48 PM

I searched to find the reasons why bitcoin is still on the head of crypto money but I haven't really found, the only thing that are perhaps the author of this success are money and fame;
Money; because the BTC Dev  didn't seek to become rich when realising this work and giving egal chanc to every one who addopted his idea.
The fame; because the dev also didn't seek to get a name and become famous, he prefered to stay anonymos.
Another reason I think bitcoin is the first popular coin, the limited level of bitcoin supply and high demand will be the main factor for bticoin to become king. I still think if the total supply of bitcoin is only limited now, surely the price of bitcoin will be high and contested by many people and become king.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:49:55 PM

firstly, the bitcoin is the maiden version of the blockchain technology and also it was the only idea behind the cryptocurrency and global digital money. secondly, it has an open source code and other developers can be viewed by anyone who cares to advance it
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 11:53:22 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 12:06:53 AM by BitMaxz

There is no other reason why Bitcoin still remain as a king of crypto because the reason is obvious. BTC is the first cryptocurrency and BTC and core developers are real developers who adopting BTC.

Unlike other cryptos that most of them have fake devs or the devs have no plan to adopt their project. They start building a project and promoting it here on the forum.

As soon as the ICO project sold they will publish and pretending that they are always developing the project, but the truth is not. So, this is just my own theory why Bitcoin still remain in its position.

However, there are still real developers who adopting their project look at the top 10 altcoins in CMC these coins have a solid developer with investors supports who remain as top 10 alternatives in CMC. They can't get the BTC position because BTC is mostly used for many companies as payment mode and you can't buy altcoin if you don't have a bitcoin. Did you notice if BTC drops the other altcoin also drop?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:57:40 PM

if my reason. very simple bro. because a lot of cryiptocurrency the price goes up and down following the movement of the bitcoin price chart bro. therefore bitcoin is like a driver and the others are passengers, bro .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:11:04 AM

Btc will always be king because it was the first and is the most widely held crypto currency.  There is only a finite amount available so it will always hold value.  Others come and go but bitcoin is forever.  😁
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:28:19 AM

A very interesting question, I think bitcoin is the initial source of the birth of other coins to this day, so many coins circulating over 1000 coins have been born from bitcoin technology. You can see it at Coinmarketcap about coin growth. So I think bitcoin is king in the cryptocurrency kingdom, and Altcoin is a warrior.
guy369

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:41:54 AM

Bitcoin is a household name

Hard to change once it’s common. Netflix wasn’t best, but became the household name first
Same with many other things.
ngm22585

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:51:33 AM

It will be number one for a while, but to argue that it will always have the most market cap is a little short-sighted, imo
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:09:21 AM

As far as I know, especially here in our country, most people just called all cryptocurrency as Bitcoin. I think that to is the main reason why bitcoin is so popular even though many other coins are much better than bitcoin.
p3rk0

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:22:16 AM

Another reason I think bitcoin is the first popular coin, the limited level of bitcoin supply and high demand will be the main factor for bticoin to become king. I still think if the total supply of bitcoin is only limited now, surely the price of bitcoin will be high and contested by many people and become king.

Name recognition is definitely a thing but I also think the fact that Satoshi disappeared made the project more decentralized. It also seems to attract the most sophisticated developers in the space.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:23:57 AM

bitcoin is crypto that first appeared, and then followed by altcoin. when altcoin is increasingly appearing in the market, bitcoin has reached the top and cannot be shifted again.
xtrump101

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

$onion

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:36:07 AM

its the first born, its limited and there is so much room of improvement on bitcoin blockchain, we havent started yet the smart contract built in bitcoin network just like the etherium, but soon enough it will.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: