Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:35:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance delist  (Read 416 times)
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 11:04:32 AM

Binance announced the release of 4 alternative crypto currencies.

Four unlisted crypto coins

Bytecoin (BCN)
ChatCoin (CHAT)
Iconomi (ICN)
Triggers (TRIG)

According to some rumors low volume 27 coins will be more delist. (No resources now)

what are you thinking ?

This is a sad news for me, its because i hold a lot of bytecoin, and hold it for long time, if binance would delist this coin this probably it would decrease its price, i know this is speculative idea, but you know being in binance will drive more traders to bytecoin, later on, i hope i can move on in this news. Im so worried.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 11:10:37 AM

There is no need to be surprised. If these coins fail to meet the trading volume requirements. They will delist. This is quite normal. Many exchanges have this kind of operation. I hope that a better coins will be listed on Binance.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:20:19 AM

It seems to me that they are just trying to attract an audience to trade in these coins, because the turnover is small!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
vorfolomej96

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:21:19 AM

Many exchanges remove coins from the auction now. Loss liquidity and volume of coins. Binance will remove about 20 coins

yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:29:20 AM

there are so many crap altcoins in crypto market. and some of them were listed in binance. and they were used as pump & dump coin with so many shillings and manipulations. now the ones that still holding them probably lost so much money. so sad.

turn the page
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:31:18 AM

Binance is one of the best exchange in the crypto world. I think delisting is good news for all. Because we can easy to choose a good coin or token to trade or hodl and binance will be list really good coins and tokens in the future.
keepandhold

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:36:02 AM

Probably these coins have a low trading volume, do not bring profit for the exchange and spoil its reputation. Binance does not want to fall to the level of Yobit.
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:39:00 AM

there are so many crap altcoins in crypto market. and some of them were listed in binance. and they were used as pump & dump coin with so many shillings and manipulations. now the ones that still holding them probably lost so much money. so sad.
i've heard about high fees need to pay to be listed on binance, if it's true very interesting what will be with this funds on delisting
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:19:15 PM

i've heard about high fees need to pay to be listed on binance, if it's true very interesting what will be with this funds on delisting
There will be no refund for that because they have acquired a lot of daily trade volumes from binance exchange site and they are getting delist from binance caused by their own fault. Binance will give you a resposibility to pay 5 millions dollars to be listed on there.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:24:07 PM

Bytecoin (BCN)
ChatCoin (CHAT)
Iconomi (ICN)
Triggers (TRIG)

According to some rumors low volume 27 coins will be more delist. (No resources now)

what are you thinking ?
This will be better because investors can select more quality projects. I think the trading volume of these four altcoins is very low and the developer has not updated recently. I am sure in the future there will be many altcoin delist out of Binance and we will be notified as soon as that happens.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 12:32:20 PM

I'm a little bit surprised that they've decided to delist Bytecoin in specific, since it definitely has quite a bit of following.
In their statement they mentioned that the reason for delisting these coins, was that they did not stick to the "high quality of standards" of their exchange.

Source: https://ambcrypto.com/bytecoin-bcn-bites-the-dust-with-a-22-loss-after-binance-delisting/

If these coins did not meet their quelity standards, I definitely expect more coins to be delisted in the future.

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 12:36:42 PM

I really don't feel anything special or bad.  If a coin don't obey binance exchange rule,  it is not really a bad idea to get those coin delisted. I believe the rule is to create and maintain their standard as top quality exchange site.

If there are still teams behind the projects then it would be a wake up call for them to become more active and maybe think again of a marketing strategy so that their coin would have more demand. If you are an investor of those coins then it would be time to think of you want to hold that coin for long or you may consider or reinvesting it in a coin that has more volume and more active coin. More coins would be delisted in the future because the people are seeing those projects that will become valuable in the future.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:38:49 PM

ICN use to be one of the best and was investing to it since last 2016. The team just mess things up that up to now they still can't find a way to make the coin useful in their platform. I'm not updated to what is going on to ICN but that's as far as I know since the last time I dump all mine. I didn't wait for the pump last year but I just left out of frustration.  But yes. If a coin doesn't have a volume, it deserves to be delisted. I find it hard to believe that bytecoin doesn't have volume.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:40:57 PM

That is good news really. Delisting shitcoins in exchanges is the first step in shaking off those in the market altogether. This will essentially redistribute the dominance of coins in the space. Imagine if more shitcoins died, its volume will go back to other more solid coins.
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:50:30 PM

I think it's normal for an exchange of this level, delist projects with a small volume, and to do something new.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:51:27 PM

Bytecoin (BCN)
ChatCoin (CHAT)
Iconomi (ICN)
Triggers (TRIG)

what are you thinking ?

as expected. more will be delisted soon.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:53:34 PM

ICN use to be one of the best and was investing to it since last 2016. The team just mess things up that up to now they still can't find a way to make the coin useful in their platform. I'm not updated to what is going on to ICN but that's as far as I know since the last time I dump all mine. I didn't wait for the pump last year but I just left out of frustration.  But yes. If a coin doesn't have a volume, it deserves to be delisted. I find it hard to believe that bytecoin doesn't have volume.

or is it. many seem promising altcoin to be a next bitcoin turn out to be scam coin or the dev team incompetent to continue repair the damage. some tragic case like the dev team are dry up due to lack of investor.
spopovss

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:57:03 PM

I think it will be the practice of many exchanges now.
The trading volumes of many tokens are zero, 2018 is a year of disappointment in many projects. Projects launched in 2017 did not meet expectations.

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:58:11 PM

Binance is a very expensive cryptocurrency exchange to list on and having your coin delisted will be a huge loss to the community of such coin.  It will be on everyone interest to do what it takes for your coin not to be delisted!

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:00:19 PM

That is good news really. Delisting shitcoins in exchanges is the first step in shaking off those in the market altogether. This will essentially redistribute the dominance of coins in the space. Imagine if more shitcoins died, its volume will go back to other more solid coins.
I agree with you. This delist will be very helpful and we will avoid poor quality projects. I believe that in the coming years many exchanges will apply this policy to purify all altcoin and only select the best quality projects.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████