Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:42:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance delist  (Read 416 times)
roy12875

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:01:25 PM

I have invested over 1 BTC in the BCN before, I am the disappointment if they delist this one, this such the shit coins I lost all my money, better to cut my loss in this moment.

NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:01:48 PM

A bad news are coming, If any coin/token will listed on Binance it can be pump days to days. Hold your coin/token!!

]
delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

It is unbelieveable to see that Bytecoin is amongst the delisted coins on Binanance. Thank you for this information, Thos tokens were deleted due to low trading volumes but i don't think bytecoin has a low trading volume too.
Malkazimir

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:10:32 PM

Binance entered the game very abruptly. In just one year, they have become a very influential organization in the crypto market. Isn't that a manipulation? All this is very strange .. It seems to me that by the end of the year very interesting events are waiting for us.
RafaelCrypto

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

these coins have been listed on several exchanges I think the time of these QT wallet coins are in order for me to install one of these and the blockchain I have added to them if with token I do not need any of this I think it is due to lack of use of convenience nobody want to download wallet blockchain not be as easy as possible to binance is right to slip these shits your prices will fall always falls when binance deliste
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

I have invested over 1 BTC in the BCN before, I am the disappointment if they delist this one, this such the shit coins I lost all my money, better to cut my loss in this moment.

Bytecoin is shitcoin despite the fact that its capitalization of more than 300 million dollars. More precisely, this coin could have a future, if Monero didn't exist
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:38:36 PM

Binance announced the release of 4 alternative crypto currencies.

Four unlisted crypto coins

Bytecoin (BCN)
ChatCoin (CHAT)
Iconomi (ICN)
Triggers (TRIG)

According to some rumors low volume 27 coins will be more delist. (No resources now)

what are you thinking ?

I'm not sure that this is true. Too many good projects that trade on Binance have a small trading volume. I doubt that they will be removed only for this indicator. Binance promised to consider projects on completely different indicators.
omedian

Activity: 265

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:05:40 PM

Bytecoin (BCN)
ChatCoin (CHAT)
Iconomi (ICN)
Triggers (TRIG)
According to some rumors low volume 27 coins will be more delist. (No resources now)
what are you thinking ?
This is unfair, seems like they are intentionally dumping good altcoins. Binance was the one and only exchange for Triggers, I don't even know where this token will be traded after delisting.

lebedi

Activity: 197
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:19:06 PM

Binance is the best one among other exchanges because its characteristics are very high and other ones can't offer same characteristics, I like Binance's processes.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:23:36 PM

where did you get this information from. I have been trading on binance for more than a year now and binance do send notification news. I am surprise I have not receive any news concerning delisting of any coin or probably they have just done this well if this is true I think its nothing as we do witness delisting of some low volume coin on other exchange platform and binance doing the same go along way that they arent after quantity but quality.
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:24:17 PM

Bytecoin (BCN) is top 30 ranking and today almost traded 9 million USD why binance announced to unlisted this promising token.
ChatCoin (CHAT) is not a shitcoin i don't know why it will be unlisted. Also Liqui exchange attempt to unlist and it happened after 3 months.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:24:52 PM

I think this is the right decision and it should have been done long ago. No need to hold coins that are already dead.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:34:36 PM

Glad to see that Iconomi has been delisted, the coin is absolutely trash, I still remember the huge hype it generated earlier in the year, even then I know it was going to be an epic failure.

Surprised to see that about Bytecoin though, as far as I recall it was only listed on BInance earlier this year, I guess they must have been having major issues otherwise it woudn't have been delisted after their review.

Huge drops incoming.
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:34:48 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 02:49:12 PM by Spider A4

Bytecoin (BCN)
ChatCoin (CHAT)
Iconomi (ICN)
Triggers (TRIG)

what are you thinking ?

I don't think it was because of low volume alone that made Binance to take that decision. there maybe some other reasons that has made them to do so. Because there are several coins out there that have lesser volume than most of those before the time that announcement was made.
BCN and CHAT coin really low volume you know that? go to the coinmarketcap BCN volume and check trade history.
But i support to unlisted announcement low volume shitcoin not promising coin. And every exchange should do this.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:40:31 PM

That's right and I also saw the delist announcement on their official account on Twitter. I think binance has done a lot of consideration and they did it for the good of all users on their platform.
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:44:45 PM

Bytecoin (BCN)
ChatCoin (CHAT)
Iconomi (ICN)
Triggers (TRIG)

what are you thinking ?

This is a common practice of large exchanges. They can remove from the placement of coins and tokens that have a small trading volume. We do not condemn them if they have such rules.
ixtreme1gaming

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:49:06 PM

What a joke, list BCN, pump it and dump it, then delist it. Wolf of crypto street is CZ.

rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:53:48 PM

It is a challenge to all founders or devs of coins/tokens listed to Binance to keep up with the standards and not just sit around once coin/token is listed. Also a challenge to all who are aspiring to get listed to Binance to make sure their project is of top quality
twkasun7

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:01:11 PM

Feels strange, I remember when Bytecoin came out.  It had a lot of potential, and the CryptoNote tech looked promising.  But it didn't pan out, like so many others.  Best wishes to the Bytecoin team, if they were/are still on the project, that is.
Now we all know it was fake one.Millions were got caught that trap ,including me. Angry Angry . It is sure BCN team earned millions from that incident.Now they are going to delist,i am strongly believe it was pre determined setup.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1344

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:14:07 PM

Bytecoin (BCN)
ChatCoin (CHAT)
Iconomi (ICN)
Triggers (TRIG)

what are you thinking ?

This is bad news for the holders of these coins. Now their prices will go down. Did Binance voice the reasons for delisting each coin? I would like to know the true reason.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███