Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:54:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]🔥🔥[APC]🔥🔥 Alpha Coin🔥🔥 Airdrop Started🔥🔥  (Read 26124 times)
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:03:47 PM

Members must be in the Telegram Alpha Coin Group to register with the airdrop. I see that the number of participants in this group has grown over the last 24 hours. I think the airdrop will be successful.   
I still haven't figured out what the team is expecting from the Airdrop. The interest is in selling tokens and collecting investments, or is it a marketing move?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:07:47 PM

What goals did the team set for the next year? I'm interested in understanding the perspective of running applications. What can affect the timing of their presentation?
In the description of the project I see that the team is soon planning to start working on
-APC Wallet

-Transaction Info

-My Account

-Blockchain Explorer

-Transfer to

-Connected peers to network APC

If everything goes according to plan, we will be able to see the first product already February 2019 year.
If the team can adhere to the deadlines, I think investors will be able to get good investment results. Now I hope to get some details of the offered products.
Let's see what the project representative will say after the end of the Airdrop campaign . It is possible that new messages will open prospects for the near future.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

Members must be in the Telegram Alpha Coin Group to register with the airdrop. I see that the number of participants in this group has grown over the last 24 hours. I think the airdrop will be successful.   
I still haven't figured out what the team is expecting from the Airdrop. The interest is in selling tokens and collecting investments, or is it a marketing move?
I think both options are great for promoting the Alpha Coin project. How can we attract early participants if product development is only started? I think the team has chosen the right tactic.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

For projects that launch a new coin is not so easy to interest investors at an early stage of development. I think Airdroop is a good way to make a statement.
I hope that the development team has a definite strategy to promote its project. Advertising campaign or something else. I'll be interested to know about it.
I think the quick launch of the applications that are announced will encourage participants to work with Alpha Coin. But as it will happen in practice, it is not clear yet.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:21:52 PM

The biggest profits are those investors who have good intuition for interesting projects. I think that here you need to explore more details to understand the usefulness of the project for the financial system.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

The biggest profits are those investors who have good intuition for interesting projects. I think that here you need to explore more details to understand the usefulness of the project for the financial system.
In fact not all investors have enough technical skills to independently understand the idea of the project. Especially as the team offered a brief WP.  I think the team should work more with their community.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

I'm looking at the pace of Airdrop. I'm not sure that all the coins will be brought for this campaign. What will happen to the remaining coins? What is the distribution of Airdrop?
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:41:17 PM

In fact not all investors have enough technical skills to independently understand the idea of the project. Especially as the team offered a brief WP.  I think the team should work more with their community.
The more the blockchain technology develops, the more costs are spent on electrical energy consumed. I think those projects that will help to change these costs in the future are very promising.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:48:50 PM

Token Distribution
30% Coin Sale

For what period is this phase of the project planned? I would like to understand how these tokens will be sold? During the ICO or on the exchange?
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

Token Distribution
30% Coin Sale

For what period is this phase of the project planned? I would like to understand how these tokens will be sold? During the ICO or on the exchange?
I think the team will soon update the information about their work. I am also interested in these details. White Paper does not give a full understanding of the situation.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

There are less than five hours left until the end of Airdrop. I think that most of the participants have already decided to participate in the project. I hope that the team will tell us about their achievements after the end of the campaign.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:20:20 PM

Where can I find information on the mining of coins at this stage?  I thought that such information should be available on the project website. What are the conditions for participation?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:24:59 PM

There are less than five hours left until the end of Airdrop. I think that most of the participants have already decided to participate in the project. I hope that the team will tell us about their achievements after the end of the campaign.
Of course we will learn the details. I think the team will give a description to all the participants of the AirDrop in Telegram.  We need to keep track of new messages.
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:28:41 PM

the alpha and the omega and i believe this alpha is here to slove alot of problem....i can imagine how we can move in to the futurre and make greatthings togther...am joining in on this one
Vasyafet

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

I think the importance of the project is understandable.  But in order to modernize mining still need to pass a difficult path. I think the community can help the project evolve faster.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:01:46 PM

Where can I find information on the mining of coins at this stage?  I thought that such information should be available on the project website. What are the conditions for participation?
I only see an airdrop campaign that you can take part in right now. The team is likely to be preparing a presentation of events. We'll know soon enough.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:03:48 PM

I only see an airdrop campaign that you can take part in right now. The team is likely to be preparing a presentation of events. We'll know soon enough.
I'm waiting for new messages in social media, but I haven't found the answer yet. I look forward to learning more about the coin to support the development of Alpha Coin.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:33:26 PM

I think the importance of the project is understandable.  But in order to modernize mining still need to pass a difficult path. I think the community can help the project evolve faster.
In the roadmap, the team points to the rapid creation of products that can increase interest in the coin. And eventually, I think the Alpha Coin team will be able to achieve its goal.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:36:10 PM

I'm waiting for new messages in social media, but I haven't found the answer yet. I look forward to learning more about the coin to support the development of Alpha Coin.
Now I do not understand how much the team Alpha Coin is interested in early investors and how will be the work of the project on finding partners. Of course, I want to know some details. The essence of the project is very interesting.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:43:31 PM

Two hours left until the end of the Airdroop. So all who wanted to participate in the AirDrop have already registered. I'm curious to know when the coins will be credited?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: