Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:34:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]🔥🔥[APC]🔥🔥 Alpha Coin🔥🔥 Airdrop Started🔥🔥  (Read 26124 times)
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:20:40 AM

What about the bounty program or airdrop? Are they still active? Because I would like to start exactly with this. I think this is a good way to better understand the project.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfeFycbNNfQEMM6_NmcoVrtCh7dL7TgigOkujz7Tfak7MmGmg/viewform
Airdrop has already started and you can start with this as an option. This is a good chance to get some tokens. But I still prefer to buy and wait for growth.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:27:10 AM

How to mining APC when it is a token on ETH platform?
I only know about some POS token on ETH platform, never heard of being able to mine a token.
If that is possible then I would like to know how to join the mining, hopefully have specific instructions from you.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:30:53 AM

How to mining APC when it is a token on ETH platform?
I only know about some POS token on ETH platform, never heard of being able to mine a token.
If that is possible then I would like to know how to join the mining, hopefully have specific instructions from you.
That's what interests me. I would like to understand how effective and profitable it is. But so far I do not really understand what the innovation of this project will be.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:38:37 AM

Tell me please miners will be able to get more? What will be the algorithm and what equipment is needed for this?
Well, I think it will depend on many factors. for example, the number of miners and the price of this coin. So now it's pretty hard to say. The most important thing is that it will be more efficient.
Now I see little information for miners. I think the team should give an explanation on one of the channels of social media or website. I also want to understand how it works.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:42:21 AM

Tell me please miners will be able to get more? What will be the algorithm and what equipment is needed for this?
Well, I think it will depend on many factors. for example, the number of miners and the price of this coin. So now it's pretty hard to say. The most important thing is that it will be more efficient.
Now I see little information for miners. I think the team should give an explanation on one of the channels of social media or website. I also want to understand how it works.
Maybe in white paper we can see more information. If the coin really changes the mining industry, it will be in great demand.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:50:50 AM

I will wait for the update information. After completing the airdrop, I think we will get some details from the developers. The team is interested in this.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:51:17 AM

please tell me. Already know when tokens appear on exchanges? I just would like to understand when I can trade these coins. For as I understand it is an investment for a long time.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:58:04 AM

Maybe in white paper we can see more information. If the coin really changes the mining industry, it will be in great demand.
White paper contains only general information about the team's plans and the use of coins. The team should attract the miners, it requires more details of participation.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

I will wait for the update information. After completing the airdrop, I think we will get some details from the developers. The team is interested in this.

Hope for new messages from the developers. The team will not be able to get support from members without active communication with the community. I want to know the next stage for the project after the completion of airdrop.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:15:11 AM

What goals did the team set for the next year? I'm interested in understanding the perspective of running applications. What can affect the timing of their presentation?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:21:11 AM

I do not understand why the conditions of participation in the airdrop are hidden for participants. I think that users could quickly decide to support Alpha Coin when studying the conditions.
bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

Why did you decide to do an airdrop?

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:18:30 AM

What goals did the team set for the next year? I'm interested in understanding the perspective of running applications. What can affect the timing of their presentation?
In the description of the project I see that the team is soon planning to start working on
-APC Wallet

-Transaction Info

-My Account

-Blockchain Explorer

-Transfer to

-Connected peers to network APC

If everything goes according to plan, we will be able to see the first product already February 2019 year.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:21:35 AM

Difficult to evaluate the project at a glance. Which partners are you most interested in now? I understand that with exchanges you already have an agreement.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:27:28 AM

I would like to clarify the information about the allocation of tokens. In the chart I see the pre-sale and sales stages. When will they be held? Or is there a change in your strategy?
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:31:12 AM

In the description of the project I see that the team is soon planning to start working on
-APC Wallet

-Transaction Info

-My Account

-Blockchain Explorer

-Transfer to

-Connected peers to network APC

If everything goes according to plan, we will be able to see the first product already February 2019 year.
If the team can adhere to the deadlines, I think investors will be able to get good investment results. Now I hope to get some details of the offered products.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:38:19 AM

For projects that launch a new coin is not so easy to interest investors at an early stage of development. I think Airdroop is a good way to make a statement.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:43:29 AM

I would like to get an overview of your project by third-party experts. Are there any references to such articles where I can find out the opinion about your coin and perspective? Maybe media partners?
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

For projects that launch a new coin is not so easy to interest investors at an early stage of development. I think Airdroop is a good way to make a statement.
I hope that the development team has a definite strategy to promote its project. Advertising campaign or something else. I'll be interested to know about it.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:53:02 AM

Members must be in the Telegram Alpha Coin Group to register with the airdrop. I see that the number of participants in this group has grown over the last 24 hours. I think the airdrop will be successful.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: