Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:46:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authpaper Coin – deliver secrets with trust and verify  (Read 14864 times)
prettiestgirl

Activity: 144
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:30:48 PM

This authpaper is going to be as a complete decentralized system so that a single party couldn't control in one hand...
khudro

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:37:46 PM

This authpaper is going to be as a complete decentralized system so that a single party couldn't control in one hand...
In this project, Every client can be able to send the platform for completing certification issues, And this certified data will be accessible publicly.
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:49:10 PM

In this project, Every client can be able to send the platform for completing certification issues, And this certified data will be accessible publicly.
that's a good thinking, Within this policy, two types of work will be performed at a time, after data delivery record has been recorded they will offer a transparent record also publicly. 
asensio22

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:17:42 PM

When will this project be enlisted to a verified or renowned exchange site?

✅WHALES HEAVEN✅
Custody-free Swapping Platform
micle00

Activity: 184
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

When will this project be enlisted to a verified or renowned exchange site?

Without getting fund how they can be enlisted on an exchange? At first, they have to raise respected fund and then they will be able to get engaged with an exchange site.
kinchit

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:31:02 PM

Authpaper is going to deliver an ICO platform where they will issue almost 400 Million AUPC, They also fix their target to achieve 41.5 Million USD. I am sure it must be a huge target for achieving that goal.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:39:01 PM

Authpaper is going to deliver an ICO platform where they will issue almost 400 Million AUPC, They also fix their target to achieve 41.5 Million USD. I am sure it must be a huge target for achieving that goal.

400 million AUPC, Obviously It's a massive target. Nowadays, the cryptocurrency market is going well so it might be a great challenge for them to fill their target.
clownisme

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

400 million AUPC, Obviously It's a massive target. Nowadays, the cryptocurrency market is going well so it might be a great challenge for them to fill their target.
I am not agreed with you on this point, Cryptocurrency and blockchain market is running in full swing, every market performs on the basis of a business cycle, it's a nature of every exchange market.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:06:07 PM

If you have held this Authapaper token then you will have a lot of beneficial factors regarding this blockchain issue, You will get a service from this Authaper delivery system and exchange.

micle00

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:08:37 PM

How many Authpaper coins will be distributed in the crowd sale time? I think that will carry an important time for every ICO project.
khudro

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:19:11 PM

How many Authpaper coins will be distributed in the crowd sale time? I think that will carry an important time for every ICO project.
Among the 400 Million tokens, 35% of the tokens will be distributed/offered during the Crowd-Sale. I think it's enough to catch the attention of the investor.
clownisme

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:23:56 PM

Do you have any idea how a project fix its token price? I there any relation between the demand and supply of the token? Suppose this Authpaper project has fixed 0.1 USD at the first investment, how they could it?
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:38:46 PM

Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
Our experts analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies.
We calculated the weighted average of the project. It is equal to 71.93 of 100.
Full information you can see in the description Authpaper Coin.
Just look us, comment on us and subscribe us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|
How do you make such type of rating? What are those criteria you follow in order to make a rating system?
NEWICO INVESTOR

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:44:00 PM

Among the 400 Million tokens, 35% of the tokens will be distributed/offered during the Crowd-Sale. I think it's enough to catch the attention of the investor.
Not only that but also they have fixed a target to sell their 5% token in the pre-sale period. Is it feasible to the sale during that time?
morata21

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:56:40 PM

Is there any referral bonus offer? from my perspective, It could be a good connector to the investor and the project.
NEWICO INVESTOR

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:23:56 PM

Still, a long way to go, Almost 31 days in hand, So a person will get enough time to choose the investment platform.
clownisme

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:28:29 PM

Still, a long way to go, Almost 31 days in hand, So a person will get enough time to choose the investment platform.
yeah, i think we are living in a techno based era, where technology development has brought a massive change in our daily life, Among the invention, Blockchain system is one of the most vital one. authpaper also brings a good one project to this platform.
micle00

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:57:10 PM

Is there any referral bonus offer? from my perspective, It could be a good connector to the investor and the project.
This Authpaper is going to offer a reward for the promotional purpose, 6.5% coins will be reserved for the reward purpose. not only that but also the referrer will get 10% bonus as a referrer gift.
kinchit

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:59:20 PM

This Authpaper is going to offer a reward for the promotional purpose, 6.5% coins will be reserved for the reward purpose. not only that but also the referrer will get 10% bonus as a referrer gift.

What is the process of the distribution of the referrer bonus? I mean how can get a referer bonus from this project?
micle00

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:03:11 PM

What is the process of the distribution of the referrer bonus? I mean how can get a referer bonus from this project?
Suppose a person buys the token of this project suggested by another person, so there is a referrer. that referer will receive 10% of the amount based on the investor has purchased.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: