Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:33:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35024 times)
ZeljkoNemet (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 7

Gigzi - Independent Wealth Management

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:18:14 PM

Our social media channels are gonna be active starting from Monday again.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZeljkoNemet (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:50:09 PM

Regarding the bounty campaign please check the rules if you are not sure what's wrong and why you are not getting stakes drop me a msg on telegram. Thank you

www.gigzi.com
ZeljkoNemet (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:29:33 AM

We plan to start a YouTube channel soon so we are wondering are you interested to watch videos regarding the Project?

www.gigzi.com
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:27:26 PM

Just to let you know here as well we extended our bounty until we sell more tokens Smiley

What does that mean exactly? Does the bounty campaign have a fixed end time or is the campaign now with a open end? Approximate figures would be useful. Thank you.  Smiley
ZeljkoNemet (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:26:10 AM

We will pause the bounty at end of the January and then continue it once we have wallet application developed. The completed app should bring more investors. So the bounty will continue probably from 1st March again and last few more weeks.

www.gigzi.com
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:53:30 PM

We will pause the bounty at end of the January and then continue it once we have wallet application developed. The completed app should bring more investors. So the bounty will continue probably from 1st March again and last few more weeks.

For me, that's good news. So I can still participate in the GIGZI bounty campaign when my current campaign is finished. Thank you for this information.  Smiley
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:31:15 AM

Just to let you know here as well we extended our bounty until we sell more tokens Smiley

and that's just mentioned on the side?
how will the process be?

can we then take the signature off while the campaign is paused?
will the bountypool of course also be increased if the running time is already extended?
do you have to get back in march or does this run as a second or extra campaign and is separate from the current one?

i hope you can answer here Shocked
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:53:37 AM

it is very tough to reach target this day, many project are force to extend their sale in other to manage raise funds,
if bounty is extended, question is, has the bounty pool been increase to fit this extension? if yes, then all good for people who will still join the campaign.
i hope the project can achieve their aim, this way the long bounty period will be worth it.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:15:31 PM

This decision will be better for those who wait for opportunity to join signature campaign. What matters is development of project,bounty stakes  should be respected for participants who left campaign during this period.
ZeljkoNemet (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:36:31 AM

What does that mean exactly? Does the bounty campaign have a fixed end time or is the campaign now with a open end? Approximate figures would be useful. Thank you.  Smiley

It will be paused at end of January and it will continue at start of the march once we release the wallet.

and that's just mentioned on the side?
how will the process be?

can we then take the signature off while the campaign is paused?
will the bountypool of course also be increased if the running time is already extended?
do you have to get back in march or does this run as a second or extra campaign and is separate from the current one?

i hope you can answer here Shocked

We will announce all these information soon.

it is very tough to reach target this day, many project are force to extend their sale in other to manage raise funds,
if bounty is extended, question is, has the bounty pool been increase to fit this extension? if yes, then all good for people who will still join the campaign.
i hope the project can achieve their aim, this way the long bounty period will be worth it.

Bounty pool is 5% of the tokens sold. So the more tokens we sell the rewards will be bigger Smiley

This decision will be better for those who wait for opportunity to join signature campaign. What matters is development of project,bounty stakes  should be respected for participants who left campaign during this period.

Exactly, we want to show the community that we are progressing with development and that will attract more people automatically.

www.gigzi.com
Bitze
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:29:51 AM

thank you very much. the announcement of the course of events will take place at the end of january?
there are several points here and i hope you can answer all your questions.

will a new campaign be launched in march or the current one be continued?
can people get out without losing their stake at the end of january?
bounty end was defined by reaching the softcap. is that still the case?
if yes then this sentence is not correct.

Bounty pool is 5% of the tokens sold. So the more tokens we sell the rewards will be bigger Smiley

either by reaching from the sc the campaign is over.
or there is a defined date and then the 5% is calculated.

in principle the considerations for the break are understandable and with a product it goes better then Wink
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:14:47 PM

I will definitely take my chance next time when the GIGZI team re-open it.
For all supporters of last rounds, they should be respected and rewarded.

If development is case why do bounty hunters want quick results? It takes time and hope waiting will worth at the end. I also think in the same way like you. Rewards will be in eth so no need to worry about dump on exchanges after listing.
ZeljkoNemet (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:23:08 PM

thank you very much. the announcement of the course of events will take place at the end of january?
there are several points here and i hope you can answer all your questions.

will a new campaign be launched in march or the current one be continued?
can people get out without losing their stake at the end of january?
bounty end was defined by reaching the softcap. is that still the case?
if yes then this sentence is not correct.

either by reaching from the sc the campaign is over.
or there is a defined date and then the 5% is calculated.

in principle the considerations for the break are understandable and with a product it goes better then Wink

Yes, yes and yes Smiley

I don't understand how is my sentence not correct?  let's say we reach 5M then the rewards for the bounty will be 250,000 if we reach 10M the rewards will be 500,000.
IT is most likely that it will last until we reach soft cap but if people start buying like crazy then we might prolong it a little it's mutually beneficial Smiley

www.gigzi.com
Bitze
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:16:45 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2019, 10:36:40 AM by Bitze

all right. so the end of the campaign is not fixed when the SC is reached and it could be extended if necessary? would fit well for all involved.
only the exit possibilities without loss of stake might have to be defined Smiley
ZeljkoNemet (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:18:55 PM

Yes exactly Smiley

For people which stoped at week 16 at the first part and for people which will participate during whole second part there won't be stake loss Smiley

www.gigzi.com
ZeljkoNemet (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:49:12 AM

If you have any questions feel free to write them and you will get clarification Smiley

www.gigzi.com
ZeljkoNemet (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:21:23 AM

You will be able to see everything regarding the bounty in our bounty thread.

www.gigzi.com
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:21:44 AM

If you have any questions feel free to write them and you will get clarification Smiley

so when exactly is the second round of bounty is likely to start or no date is fixed yet? between i think the extension is good foe both the project and bounty as well, the higher the sales the the higher most likely will be the bounty pool, all that is required is hope the project keep selling to reach hardcap Wink
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:57:19 AM

so when exactly is the second round of bounty is likely to start or no date is fixed yet? between i think the extension is good foe both the project and bounty as well, the higher the sales the the higher most likely will be the bounty pool, all that is required is hope the project keep selling to reach hardcap Wink
we look forward to a good development from the text, hopefully the managing team is always passionate so that it will provide satisfying results for all of them and this project can be as successful as expected, remain optimistic and continue to be passionate for the team
ZeljkoNemet (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:25:01 PM

We are currently working on wallet application and once it's completed we will continue with the bounty.

we look forward to a good development from the text, hopefully the managing team is always passionate so that it will provide satisfying results for all of them and this project can be as successful as expected, remain optimistic and continue to be passionate for the team

Thank you Smiley

www.gigzi.com
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: