Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:49:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35024 times)
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:20:25 PM

GIGZI project is important not only creating secure logging in, but will provide many other benefits. I think investors should examine them carefully.
You're right, of course. The essence of the system is very deep and is not on the surface. I still learn the details about the project, and I like what I saw in GIGZI.
the team said the high ready for work. I hope that the first application will open on time. I of course want to make sure as the development as soon as possible.
I think that the fact that the project has solid partners for investors is very important.
I am personally very interested in being able to store my wealth in gold bars.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andreinethab

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:27:54 PM

I see good reviews about the project on the websites of rating agencies. Experts highly appreciate the project of ICO. I hope that this will allow the project to get new partners.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:31:17 PM

Biometric security will be very interesting for all users who want to be sure of the safety of their accounts. I am sure that this method is the most reliable of the offered options on the market of ICO projects.
Of course, the developers chose a good way to protect all their supporters. I think this suggests that the team is working very well on their project.
Pretty obvious. As we can see here, they were holding an ICO to raise fund so that the project can stay longer than ever. The supporters are anonymous, how can they protect?
I'm also kinda confuse about protecting tge supporters for it is impossible to know who were the supporters unless they invested and the project has KYC.
"KYC is not necessary. Our crowdsale is automated and managed by smart contract. Users send ETH to an address and GZB are instantly sent back!"
This is the response of the project representative.
I think that way you keep your anonymity in any way.

Well atleast it's not like those shitty ICOs where they want ALL your documents despite the team using fake credentials. Pretty sure some of the fake ICOs even sell those details
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:37:16 PM

Bounty campaign is a great way to attract investors, but it is also important for me to know that the team will attract new users to the system. What kind of promotion will be in this period?
I think that the main initial stage of the marketing campaign will be advertising on thematic sites. But I have not heard about the encouragement of the system participants, and I do not think that there is a need for that.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:32:59 PM

It's seems that this project has been able to successfully gain the required audience and the influence in community of people.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:42:03 PM

It's seems that this project has been able to successfully gain the required audience and the influence in community of people.
Now they need to set for the sale coming very soon because it's a another way to maintain the audience.should provide bonus during sale
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:17:00 PM

GIGZI project is important not only creating secure logging in, but will provide many other benefits. I think investors should examine them carefully.
I hope that in this platform each idea will be realised as it is necessary for achievement of success and gaining trust from community.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:43:58 PM

Bounty campaign is a great way to attract investors, but it is also important for me to know that the team will attract new users to the system. What kind of promotion will be in this period?
You shouldn't forget that this campaign has to be adequate and to spend spare cash for it to team would be silly if in a toga the necessary effect isn't gained.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:05:21 PM

Now they need to set for the sale coming very soon because it's a another way to maintain the audience.should provide bonus during sale
The crowdsale will start next month and the price for each token is 0.0025 ETH and there is no discounts or bonus being offered by the team. I think they need to lower this because for me, it's too much expensive for this kind of situation now in the market IMO.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:19:54 PM

Biometric security will be very interesting for all users who want to be sure of the safety of their accounts. I am sure that this method is the most reliable of the offered options on the market of ICO projects.
Of course, the developers chose a good way to protect all their supporters. I think this suggests that the team is working very well on their project.
Pretty obvious. As we can see here, they were holding an ICO to raise fund so that the project can stay longer than ever. The supporters are anonymous, how can they protect?
I'm also kinda confuse about protecting tge supporters for it is impossible to know who were the supporters unless they invested and the project has KYC.
"KYC is not necessary. Our crowdsale is automated and managed by smart contract. Users send ETH to an address and GZB are instantly sent back!"

If KYC is not necessary then we can gain more investors as when we also kept sharing about the project with various clients mostly we got this query and now we share this update.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:21:58 PM

Well atleast it's not like those shitty ICOs where they want ALL your documents despite the team using fake credentials. Pretty sure some of the fake ICOs even sell those details
Those fake information does not bring any positive response moreover we proceed with genuine records as we see many analytics do investigate all the information before they invest.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:41:01 PM

Those fake information does not bring any positive response moreover we proceed with genuine records as we see many analytics do investigate all the information before they invest.
But even the fake information can make some difference in terms of gaining trust with their audience. That is why as much as possible, make sure to do the right thing.
Assab101

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:59:54 PM

The crowdsale will start next month and the price for each token is 0.0025 ETH and there is no discounts or bonus being offered by the team. I think they need to lower this because for me, it's too much expensive for this kind of situation now in the market IMO.

They already set the price and because ETH only at its lowest value and probably they come up with this value. Also, the market experience a staggered fluctuation, investors definitely seek to find newly ICO that they think has the potential to grow.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 11:23:07 PM

It has a great potentlal that can be attached to most icos these days its likely to maintain its price and makes fluctuations really easier and once works kicks off this will great much greater attention out there

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:56:03 PM

Hello! Couldn't find fundraising information in the white paper! Tell me what amount SoftCap and HardCap? Thank! Successes to you in realization of the conceived!

I looked for it too, I hate when I have to search hard to get simple info. Those things should be put in the header of website, because it's the first things that anyone would like to know. Anyway, according to the admin on Telegram, they set it in Dollar, $7.000.000 as softcap and 24.000.000 as hard cap.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:58:39 PM

Hello! Couldn't find fundraising information in the white paper! Tell me what amount SoftCap and HardCap? Thank! Successes to you in realization of the conceived!

I looked for it too, I hate when I have to search hard to get simple info. Those things should be put in the header of website, because it's the first things that anyone would like to know. Anyway, according to the admin on Telegram, they set it in Dollar, $7.000.000 as softcap and 24.000.000 as hard cap.
If it is published at the header there will be a huge attention at one go in a eagle vision why do we ignore such proof reading, the detailed information should be accurate and we can also get clarified from their official telegram channel.
alexsmalex

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:19:29 AM

They already set the price and because ETH only at its lowest value and probably they come up with this value. Also, the market experience a staggered fluctuation, investors definitely seek to find newly ICO that they think has the potential to grow.

The team has set up bonuses throughout the entire Crowdsale. I think all participants will be able to get a good price for investing.   
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:35:20 AM

You're right, of course. The essence of the system is very deep and is not on the surface. I still learn the details about the project, and I like what I saw in GIGZI.
If there is a proper planning at the initial level then as a team they can do securely execute the plan also cooperation from all the developers will conspire to a successful wealth management.
Now the team shows good organization of workflows, but I think that we will be able to fully understand the quality of work only after the token is released for exchanges.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:09:17 AM

Well, this information is also available to us in white paper. Only when you study it you will be able to learn all the details. WP is very detailed.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

But even the fake information can make some difference in terms of gaining trust with their audience. That is why as much as possible, make sure to do the right thing.
The developers offered a quite feasible idea, which is relevant for the situation in the market of cryptocurrency. And not many ICO now offer as much detail as the Gigzi project did. There is still time to understand the quality of development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: