Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:32:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Good Side of Cryptocurrency.  (Read 497 times)
iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:13:29 AM

You can transfer money and nobody knows about it.)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:17:04 AM

What bills in what country do you pay with crypto ?
I would actually want to get those details myself. Although like batang said, I have seen some exchanges that are already beginning to integrate things like this and I believe it is a start. I know where are already getting pretty close to the cashless age and with digital currencies really coming into light, it would even make things easier the more.

I have not paid any bills myself in my own country with cryptocurrency but I believe so much that a time will come when i will most definitely get to see this become a reality as we keep moving gradually to the mainstream level.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:22:08 AM

In my country they accept cryptocurrency to pay bills, I also use cryptocurrency to pay my internet bill, it was so easy just only few clicks and you done.
offstage

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:22:40 AM

One good thing in cryptocurrency is a thing, which make people smart and go hardworking for themselves. When you make good for yourself, you would be try so hard, you know.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:25:47 AM

In my country they accept cryptocurrency to pay bills, I also use cryptocurrency to pay my internet bill, it was so easy just only few clicks and you done.

Me too. Aside from paying monthly bills, I can top up my phone load also. With 5% rebate, at the comfort of my home. And sending money to my bank without any fee. Also, if you want to buy game credits, they can do that now. And many more. Time is changing so fast.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:26:23 AM

The good side of crypto currency is the ability to transfer millions of dollars to another trade partner
Without anyone noticing or questioning you

It’s positive and as the integration of crypto currency into real life occurs
I’m sure it will get even better
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:30:53 AM

Seem that OP disappear after reading our questions because he told a lie story and don't have any idea to answers.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:45:45 AM

Pay for the goods that I buy in other countries has become much easier and faster.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:50:30 AM

What you are enjoying now is the benefits of cryptocurrency. There are so many sectors that cryptocurrency is going to affect and this innovations will be for the better of every one Financially.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:55:16 AM

First of all I want ask you in wich country you pay your bills by crypto? and after that I can tell you that I also pay my bills sitting in my chair in front of laptop by my creditcard or debit card without comissions. Crypto have another good sides dude.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:02:47 AM

There are many good sides when using cryptocurrencies such as btc and eth like making some money transfer transactions, payments of bills and faster transactions. I believe there will be more cryptos to follow then and more people would be more comfortable in using cryptocurrencies more often because payments and transactions will more easier and much comfortable to use.
Ucoz

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:08:39 AM

Last year, I paid almost every month on my monthly bills going over the counter. And it felt very hassle due to hours of waiting until you got entertained! But right now, thanks to cryptocurrency, they have integrated a new way of paying bills thru online by using cryptocurrency. And that way, I felt ease and comfortable. With just few clicks I already paid the bills without going to the counter..

What is your good experience in using cryptocurrency, feel free to share.

Unfortunately, I had to pay in crypto only for some mining equipment and that's all, I think this is one of the main reasons for the fall of prices — to little adoption.

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:12:25 AM

Last year, I paid almost every month on my monthly bills going over the counter. And it felt very hassle due to hours of waiting until you got entertained! But right now, thanks to cryptocurrency, they have integrated a new way of paying bills thru online by using cryptocurrency. And that way, I felt ease and comfortable. With just few clicks I already paid the bills without going to the counter..

Are you sure that you paid with crypto currencies for all your monthly bills? Because in countries like USA and Japan it is still in the processing status so it will take time to pay with our bills in crypto currencies but we probably don't need crypto for that we can just pay all our bills directly through our banking apps or third party banking system.
1mile

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

With crypto I was able to transfer funds to other countries easily
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:40:16 AM

that is one advantage of cryptocurrency. the other one is anonimous transactions. no one know how much money you have. the third one is low transaction fee.
bhordz357

Activity: 111

RealtyReturns

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:41:46 AM

I have seen so many people have been telling about their experience with crypto, let's take a look on CRPT and you can send any bitcoin to another address through put the receiver's username on the app. This is not kind of advertisement but just try to explain about how crypto can help us to achieve the best experience.

Yes if just every country adopt and legalize cryptocurrency I think it would be good for all of us. But for now as I know mostly European country accepts transaction using cryptocurrency. I hope it will become available all over the world for faster and easy transactions.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:57:21 AM

Unfortunately, I have no practical experience in applying cryptocurrency, because in my country I can not pay anything to her!
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:02:11 AM

Crypto market allows a lot of opportunities and can reward you with huge profits. We all believe that crypto currencies will be mass adopted in the nearest future and all believers and early adopters will be rewarded for their patience. Crypto rocks!
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

When we pay various types of bills using Bitcoin, we feel it will be very easy and also very efficient, and in my opinion this is the best thing that ever happened in our lives.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

When we pay various types of bills using Bitcoin, we feel it will be very easy and also very efficient, and in my opinion this is the best thing that ever happened in our lives.

Yeah some of exchange site are able to pay bills and buy loads also that can be useful to many people such as easy to pay any bills. But not all cryptocurrency can be used to pay bills as far as I know bitcoin and ethereum is only eligible.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: