Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:25:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Good Side of Cryptocurrency.  (Read 511 times)
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 02:56:28 PM

You can pay your bills with crypto?
May I ask what company or what country you are in?
In my mind, wouldn't it be cheaper and more effective to just pay bills online through a credit or debit card or bank transfer?
There are fees for using the blockchain you know.
And, since crypto is so volatile, I would be hesitant to pay anyting in btc or eth.
When I pay a bill and the price of eth is, for example, $250.  And then next month when I pay my bill eth is $400, that doesn't seem practical to me.

Also, I do know that even third world developing countries paying bills can easily be done at convenience stores and shops along with banks.
Typically, there are many places to go pay, shouldn't be difficult to find a place wihtout a line.
But, of course, your situation might be different from what I am used to.

raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:00:12 PM

There are countries who accept bills using bitcoin and im greatly appreciated on how the government accept bitcoin as a form of payment . I think more altcoins will be lining up on the form of payment, like Bcash, Xrp, Eth, Dash, Nem. Need I say more?!
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:06:23 PM

What i think about cryptocurrency would be a place where we could make some investation an became a place to take so many profit in a short period of time.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:16:45 PM

Last year, I paid almost every month on my monthly bills going over the counter. And it felt very hassle due to hours of waiting until you got entertained! But right now, thanks to cryptocurrency, they have integrated a new way of paying bills thru online by using cryptocurrency. And that way, I felt ease and comfortable. With just few clicks I already paid the bills without going to the counter..

What is your good experience in using cryptocurrency, feel free to share.

That's really good news. But it is sad that all of country doesn't support cryptocurrency and they also didn't recognised as a legal. They think bitcoin and cryptocurrency are not good for financial system, it can dismiss anytime. But that's not possible. Every educated people should know about blockchain technology and its circulation and transactions system.

Be hardworker
Devid150xxx

Activity: 41
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:34:07 PM

For me, the cryptocurrency is still worth only the good side. I just always stand positive and interesting things for me. So, I think the better the thoughts in my head. All the more business will bring good luck.
MartaKlin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 03:49:22 PM

For me, the good side of cryptocurrency is its independence. As well as her freedom. I believe that its popularity is manifested in precisely these qualities. For me so sure.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:55:13 PM

Last year, I paid almost every month on my monthly bills going over the counter. And it felt very hassle due to hours of waiting until you got entertained! But right now, thanks to cryptocurrency, they have integrated a new way of paying bills thru online by using cryptocurrency. And that way, I felt ease and comfortable. With just few clicks I already paid the bills without going to the counter..

Maybe, that's the various way to earn crypto especially with regards to bounty rewards or tokens. Not all people can afford investing and earn huge profit afterwards therefore, bounty programs are opportunity for those who cannot afford investing. It might be the best side of cryptos despite of the unfortunate things regarding with the nature of market volatility especially with market downfalls.
pinovero

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:55:20 PM

2 months ago i bought vpn for my computer and i paid with my ethereum only in 3 minutes. That was very exciting experience and i really love to use my cryptocurrencies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:27:06 PM

In a country where I live, there is a way to spend crypto to buy almost anything. I have used these services and I have bought gifts for my family members mainly. I have told them about it and they fully support my engagement in this space, which is great. I have told about all the possibilities to my closest friends, but most of them are not interested as it is too risky. I got it, but spending several hours weekly for a reward instead of watching YT videos with puppies and memes? I would say it is worth it. But some of them have shown interest and it feels great to be the source of information. I have no problem to tell them there is a danger but is not the life full of risk? Plus, if you have nothing to lose but your time that you would misuse for irrelevant things, it is worth a try.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:37:14 AM

For me the best experience using cryptocurrencies was when I started selling my bitcoin in january, the amount of money that I made was so good and I knew that if it wasn't for bitcoin then I would have to work years to be able to come up with that kind of money. This is the reason that I am in for the long haul, making money is my good experience in cryptocurrency
feather7789

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:22:27 AM

for me crypto has various good features, the transaction is very fast and it saves charges, high security, more price, very convenient, saves time etc...
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

Hey dude, where do you live? and what bills are you pay using cryptocurrency? I can not pay any bills using crypto in my country, yeah it's because crypto is not legal here. So, I only use crypto for investment. I hope crypto will be legal in other countries (including my country).
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:43:27 PM

What bills in what country do you pay with crypto ?

here in the Philippines, we have a mobile app and website called coins.ph where users can store bitcoin and Ethereum into their personal wallet.  aside from crypto, the wallet also have peso wallet.  users can easily convert crypto to fiat and vice versa, then use peso to pay for utility bills like electricity, phone and water.  the app have built in payment gateway so everything can be done inside the app.  very cool!  whats more - the company offers bonus for members who can do referrals, and also to those who pay their bills thru their website/mobileapp.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:43:57 PM

nice example! i know that many sites using blockchain technology and surely that is an advantage, and i like the fact you can pay your food and tickets with cryptocurrency, good thinking

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
TracJh50

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:57:38 PM

Cryptocurrency is very easy going transaction medium. please share with us lot's of use cases so that we can become more aware in using this currency.
Sonaile

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:15:34 PM

Bitcoin raised me out of poverty level status. I dont think I can say the same thing about the stock market.

Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:25:53 PM

My first experience with crypto was very good. I bought a used playstation 3 from a friend who wanted to get paid in crypto. Everything was very simple and i liked to use crypto.
Antinomist

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:39:59 PM

Cryptocurrency has claimed a number of milestones over the current e-curencies. Most of the hassles regarding are solved by using cryptos.
Symptomatic

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:40:28 PM

It is good to see that cryptocurrency being integrated into many daily life projects, which will make our life easier. In future we will see it will integrate with many other projects like in medicine, construction and many other.
Thinkable999

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:40:54 PM

My best memory would be the price hike. I'ts been ages when bitcoin used to cost under $100 and now look at the price. It was a great ride.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: