Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:04:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Better late to invest than early and ends crying  (Read 113 times)
mastersay (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 08:45:39 AM

When you encounter some hyped ICO Project, or even coin or token that is going above its normal price. Don't try to invest to it immediately. You must maintain a positive output. You must first verify what is the main reason for the hype of the ico or the price rise of the coin or the token before making investment to avoid a big loss to your profit. Always do your own research first. Better late to invest that is sure about your investment, than early that ends in crying.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:10:24 AM

You are absolutely right, for this you need to invest wisely. By sharing the risks into several projects and buying in several stages, you can protect yourself from possible surprises.

kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:14:15 AM

that's right this is called lost profit syndrome. an overbte, this market will give you more opportunities to earn money with the right approach, so you don’t need to panic buy everything that grows in price

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:39:19 AM

When you encounter some hyped ICO Project, or even coin or token that is going above its normal price. Don't try to invest to it immediately. You must maintain a positive output. You must first verify what is the main reason for the hype of the ico or the price rise of the coin or the token before making investment to avoid a big loss to your profit. Always do your own research first. Better late to invest that is sure about your investment, than early that ends in crying.

This is a good explanation of investing in cryptocurrency, some others say that its better to invest early than crying at the end because they were not able to invest at the early time. Its a case to case basis when it comes to crypto, especially the ICO project, some are hypes, and some are not, so better the cautious and have due deligent.
Micronometer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

I get your point and to be honest, this is my manual as well. But, someone has to be the first to invest, isn't that so? I wish there was a mechanism where people could actually identify the fradulent cases and hypes before investing.
Angleworm

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:39:31 PM

It is the best move. Analyze the market thoroughly and then go forward and do the job. Being impatient won't do any good.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:43:21 PM

Before investing, of course research is very important to do, research is useful for choosing a solid project, and a solid project is more likely to make a profit.

masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:59:11 PM

You are right and I agree with your opinion, but those who invest first are not necessarily crying now, those who started buying BTC in 2013 and holding it until now, they are of course happy and living luxuriously, and if they really want to invest when this, then choose an inexpensive altcoin so we can buy a lot, the most important thing is that altcoins are really promising like NEO, ethereum and Holo, I think all three are good for you

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

Interesting point of view. Really, the best strategy at cryptocurrency market is "buy dip -sell high". But the main problem is that nobody know where is "the high" and where is "the dip".
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:12:04 PM

It seems to me that now is the moment in the world of crypto, when there is no sense to invest in projects. When a coin goes to the exchange, it loses much in value and you can buy a lot more. Personally, I do just that and I think that this is a good tactic in a bear market.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:12:51 PM

In principle, the judge correctly, but partially, see the late investment in the project, you can not get all the bonus, for example, I say for the pre-sale of tokens, because it is on it that investors get the biggest bonuses, and in terms of risk, they are always present regardless of your time investing
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: