Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:27:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XMLGOLD.EU IS A SCAMMER - WAITING NOW 6 WEEKS FOR 3000 EUR  (Read 138 times)
osmanturkey (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:19:35 AM

The Exchanger XML GOLD is in my eyes a big Scammer!

I am there VIP Level User (exchanged more then 50K there) and now I am waiting since
6 weeks for my money. I exchanged there +/- 3200EUR BTC to 3000EUR Bank Transfer on 2th september 18.

After 14 days I didn´t recieve my money I asked XML GOLD first time what the problem is.
They told me that the money is send and it must be very soon on my bank account.
Then one week later nothing came and I wrote XML GOLD again.
They told me than that they (XML GOLD) has problems with its bank and they can´t give me any
info when I get my money. Also they told me they can´t give me back my BTC.
Then round about 14 days before I wrote this here, they told me my money is now send.
I waited again one week and then write them. They write me back that money is send and they
can give me payment proof.
Since that I don´t get answers to my emails and I also don´t get the payment proof or the BTC back.

For me it looks like pure SCAM!
XML GOLD was before a good exchanger but now they have the baddest service I ever used.
I hope so much that I get my money but I don´t think so.
6 weeks I am waiting now...  Angry

I have all Emails from them and I can post Screenshots of every of them if this is needed here.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XMLGold.eu

Activity: 401
Merit: 255

XMLGold.eu: E-currency and Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 06:11:49 PM

Hello. Xml gold apologizes for the caused inconvenience, but the delay was not related with Xml gold, but with the bank that served the transaction. The payment was delayed due to the stuck bank transfer. The transfer money was recently returned to us back from the bank. The Bitcoin have been refunded to you.

XMLGold is an e-currency & cryptocurrency exchange company. Trusted since 2006!
ATTENTION: Avoid being caught out by the comments made by fraudsters! Avoid fake profiles and pages which pretend to be XMLGold! NOTE: XMLGold never invites to make transfers via social media, forums etc.!!! XMLGold transfers are offered only by using the official website!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: