Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin's future?  (Read 692 times)
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:47:53 AM

Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.
What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?
Litecoin is just another altcoin, but one thing with performance is that it cuts across board for most altcoins and you cannot be comparing litecoin with bitcoin. First and foremost, Litecoin is just a mere clone of bitcoin and as far as I am concerned, it is in the shadows of bitcoin.

What is ahead in its future is something I would expect time to determine as no one can know, but without real life usage and bitcoin actually hitting a huge growth in the long run based on adoption and usage, that would really affect litecoin, but like I said, it is best to leave time to tell.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

Nano will take some share from LTC, for payment use.
LTC either should reform or will be dropped out of TOP 5..
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:56:55 AM

Litecoin performance is not as good and fast as bitcoin, but this needs to be considered for the future, because the price is still quite good, indeed it has deteriorated recently, but it does not rule out the possibility, will be more stable next year, seeing market predictions be better next year
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:23:05 PM

Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.
What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?

I am sure that 2018-2019 is the Golden years for cryptocurrencies in General. I think that Litecoin, like other currencies will grow very high, so it is worth it to buy and store in your wallet or play on the exchange.
Definitely litecoin will rise in price and it is necessary to invest in it.      
Micronometer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:13:49 PM

It is one of the better altcoins. It is not the best out there but it is certainly not the worst.
Angleworm

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:16:10 PM

Litecoin has good potentials as we see that it still is in top 10 altcoin list. Although it needs some polishing but it has a great mind of Charlie Lee behind it.
Antinomist

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:17:44 PM

I would say it's not that bad as you think. Crypto market is going through a rough patch and lite coin is no exception too that. Don't lose hope for now.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:18:22 PM

We never know what will happen in the future but of course Litecoin I don't think there will be a significant development, even though Litecoin belongs to the top 20 coinmarketcap ranking, I see that Litecoin development can be said to be slow and maybe that's what hinders them from returning to highest price

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Symptomatic

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:19:28 PM

It's performance may not be as good as Bitcoin but it's not that bad. Still it's considered as a great developing crypto and it's showing the worth in the market.
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:22:27 PM

Litecoin is one of the most trusted coins. It is the silver of the crypto currencies market and I hope one day it will overcome Bitcoin and be the most trusted crypto. LTC is faster and safer than Bitcoin and I cannot get, why this coin worth only 50 bucks right now.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

I think future of this coin isn't really good compared with another alts in top 10 cmc, it's become more sad if someone bought this coin when LTC price above 300$  Cry. I don't think this coin can rise more than 300$ anymore.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

Because you are comparing the value of coins now to what is the prices last December 2017 .so the mindset is looking for too much .but if you will compare the price of litecoin before the bubbles happen for sure this is not your thinking.litecoin will recover like every legitimate cryptocurrency
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:47:03 PM

I think future of this coin isn't really good compared with another alts in top 10 cmc, it's become more sad if someone bought this coin when LTC price above 300$  Cry. I don't think this coin can rise more than 300$ anymore.

Litecoin too is a promising coin buddy it rallied to $300 k last year this shows the significance of the coin. The market situation is very worsen that's the reason for unstability . I believe LTC has a bright future ahead.
Leard

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:41:53 PM

lightcoin is an interesting coin but it seems to me without the essential actions of the team the project at best will just stand still

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:45:22 AM

Litecoin is just another altcoin, but one thing with performance is that it cuts across board for most altcoins and you cannot be comparing litecoin with bitcoin. First and foremost, Litecoin is just a mere clone of bitcoin and as far as I am concerned, it is in the shadows of bitcoin.

What is ahead in its future is something I would expect time to determine as no one can know, but without real life usage and bitcoin actually hitting a huge growth in the long run based on adoption and usage, that would really affect litecoin, but like I said, it is best to leave time to tell.
I think litecoin doesn't really bright for its future compared to other coins that provide with more and more features right now. I mean we are in a bear market but whenever there is a bull market people are going into a new coin and increasing its marketcap and making it go beyond litecoin, it was first ethereum now there is eos and stellar and ripple and now even bitcoin cash is bigger than litecoin which seems like a joke considering that coin is basically a joke coin kept alive by the creators and noone else (maybe also trading bots).

Litecoin is at 7th today and I honestly believe if it doesn't change its shell soon it will drop further and further in time. Doesn't mean it will drop in price, it may go up in price but if it goes up in price less than others go up during a bull run that is still considered a bad investment.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:18:56 AM

From what i see in the market, Litcoin's price is decreasing significantly. and it seems the dropping wave still going deeper.
Can't really predict when will it goes up again.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:34:21 AM

Litecoin too is a promising coin buddy it rallied to $300 k last year this shows the significance of the coin. The market situation is very worsen that's the reason for unstability . I believe LTC has a bright future ahead.
I am currently seeing a lot of changes happening on the Litecoin, it is capable of being an advantage by having litecoin and support for its growth. In addition with the presence of Litecoin being able to make a major influence on his future.

baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:37:28 AM

The money market does not have anything impossible to happen, the value of the coin can increase or decrease at any time, if expectations are high we have high expectations, but there must also be grounds and premises. Let us analyze any coin, not expecting averted and no goal.

inwas797

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:53:24 AM

Yes Litecoin is not on top, but at the time when the market went down,it showed itself on the good side and the fall was insignificant in percentage terms compared to other coins.Litecoin has a good future and is in the top 5.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:15:43 AM

Myabe is not good if you keep and hold your litecoin for the future investment, maybe you can try hold ethereum or ripple because both coin is more potential for you getting much profit, why have lost your money at not potential altcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: