Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin's future?  (Read 690 times)
tuan.mshd (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:49:30 AM

Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.
What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:23:07 AM

Worse as it is if you bought it while it was above $300 but just like bitcoin it is still higher than its past years price. Lee is highlighting it on his twitter account so I think he won't leave it and just abandon his coin though it was said that he sold most of his coins during the high prices. Litecoin isn't other coin, I still think this can be considered as a good coin for long term holding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tuongvi1991

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

It's still in the top 10, so it's not doing too much worse than other alts. Personally I think it should be higher than Bitcoin Cash. They do have Charlie Lee who is one of the biggest personalities in crypto... however he seems to shill Bitcoin more than LTC.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:32:04 PM

Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.
What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?
Well if you look at the market then you will see that most of the altcoins have a really bad performance when compared to the performance of bitcoin. This does not in any way invalidate the fact that litecoin is a good coin with a very good future, it like all of the other altcoins are just waiting for bitcoin to bull and then we will be seeing new all time highs with all of them

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ucoz

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:39:06 PM

In my opinion all currencies which could be used only for payment, except bitcoin, in the long term will become worthless. We need only bitcoin, some privacy coins and coins like ETH which could be running smart contracts. When bitcoin will solve its scalability issue, then I think there will be no any need in Litecoin.

Deeyoh

Activity: 258
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:45:59 PM

Litecoin is about to be listed on Gemini exchange so that should give a small pump to the price.   I do like Litecoin though, has good liquidity and it's just faster and cheaper to send small payments with it.  I mainly still use it to send coins between exchanges.   On coinbase, there are no fee's to send LTC.   What you send is what arrives on the other side.
bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:55:30 PM

Just because of the recent performance doesn't mean it's not going to do well in the future. Silver hasn't performed as well as gold over time but that doesn't make silver a bad investment, same can be said for litecoin. The last few months will not define things, litecoin is still capable of achieving mass adoption as bitcoin is. Come back in a few years time and let's see if it was a wise or foolish choice to invest or not invest in to litecoin

Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:52:23 AM

litecoin is best after bitcoin. crypto is a huge space. so i think we should not focus on bitcoin only. also litecoin is faster than bitcoin. so i think litecoin will have a better future. even it will give better ROI than bitcoin

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:06:44 AM

a new stock market is listed and the name is "geminii"..
I don't think it will affect the price. I can't trust too much because of carlie..

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:13:04 AM

I think ltc is under the effect of overall bears in the market and as soon as market shows positivity and recovery we will see ltc growing back as well.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
iwamoto77

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:28:32 AM

LTC has proved to be a very strong coin shows good liquidity and litecoin is a coin with a very high quality highly profitable future.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:44:12 AM

Litecoin is about to be listed on Gemini exchange so that should give a small pump to the price.   I do like Litecoin though, has good liquidity and it's just faster and cheaper to send small payments with it.  I mainly still use it to send coins between exchanges.   On coinbase, there are no fee's to send LTC.   What you send is what arrives on the other side.

I am hoping that Litecoin can be able to recover soon all the ground it lost in this very bearish market. I am considering the year 2018 to be the bear Year and this is not just for cryptocurrency but even with other investment vehicles as well. The whole market is not very rosy for 2018 and as for 2019 we can only hope that it can be different and that the bull run everybody have been dreaming about can finally happen next year...as I already am resigned to the big possibility that 2018 can end without it. I still categorized Litecoin as one of my Top 5 cryptocurrencies with the most viable potential to go side-by-side with Bitcoin and Ethereum.
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:27:36 AM

Despite all the obstacles faced in the current crypto-sphere, Litecoin (LTC) stars appear to be shining and a bright future will soon arrive. With the launch effect of just a few hours, it will be interesting about how the market will react to futures coins. The LTC volume is headed for a surge especially now that LTC is closed tied to BTC.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:02:43 AM

Everything is worse at this joint in time
It is not litecoin fault
Neither is it the bearish market faults

It’s just a sequence and with further development
I can tell litecoin will excel
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:13:16 AM

Worse as it is if you bought it while it was above $300 but just like bitcoin it is still higher than its past years price. Lee is highlighting it on his twitter account so I think he won't leave it and just abandon his coin though it was said that he sold most of his coins during the high prices. Litecoin isn't other coin, I still think this can be considered as a good coin for long term holding.
Exactly! The thing is to always know when to get into a market and when you should be getting out and that is something a lot of people because they have failed to at least learn some of the things that would make them a better investor by knowing some basic knowledge about trend changes in the market, it would be hard for them to understand that.

Litecoin price is still in an uptrend when compared to the previous price as at early 2017, and that shows actually there is still prospect for it, as long as in the long run, the developers are doing all they can to make it useful, but one way or the other, it is still more like a clone of bitcoin, but like you said, for long term, it is actually not a bad idea.
mastrox92

Activity: 316

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:22:58 AM

Compared to Bitcoin, Litecoin has increased by 7,291% from the beginning of 2017!
while Bitcoin “only” increased by 1731%.

this tell me that the actual price 54$ look fair Huh

Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

Why is this performance worse? As for me, he has a faster transaction than bitcoin and a low commission which is very good. For transfers between exchanges, litecoin fits perfectly. Yes, it is agreed that the update of its blockchain network has long been absent. But not for nothing that its creator is violently promoting it, I think it will take a while to wait.
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:36:06 AM

Litecoin is also an awesome coin and is too undervalued at the moment. I really cannot get why people are investing in BTC and the price is at 6k USD and Litecoin, that is obviously better as a crypto coin, worth only 50 USD. I believe in LTC much more than in BTC.
mgrbtc

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:37:34 AM

I don’t really trust Lee after he sold all his coins on top of the price. However, I believe that the coin will still continue to develop, and perhaps it even has a future.
limtjoehua

Activity: 216

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:38:07 AM

What is the bad performance of litecoin? I do not understand? If we look at the transaction speed, litecoin is faster than bitcoin. But if you question the price or increase that occurred in ATH yesterday, then litecoin will never be able to outperform bitcoin.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: