Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️❤️❤️SEER[Listed on Bitfinex]:Looking for Video Reviewers/Writers/Managers❤️❤️  (Read 157 times)
BiliJin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:13:07 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 11:48:46 AM by BiliJin

SEER: Looking for Blockchain Video Reviewers/Writers/Community Managers/Project Promoters

SEER: Already listed on Bitfinex + Included by CMC + Supported by Government of Hainan Province, China

We are looking for excellent video reviewers, writers, community managers for non-English speaking countries, and project promoters!

Payment will be SEER tokens, which can be traded on Bitfinex, the world's largest cryptocurrency trading platform!

Please join SEER's telegram https://t.me/Seer_English_Group and PM the admin @cherryyang1996 for further discussion!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the thread, we will reply you as soon as possible!

Welcome to join us!!

To know more about SEER, please check it through the link blow:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042966.0

BiliJin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:03:59 PM

Can you pay BTC or ETH for the work? I don't have an account on Bitfinex yet

It is encouraged to accept SEER, because SEER can be exchanged into BTC/ETH easily through the following exchanges.

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

I want to apply for the SEER Community Manager, I've sent you an email. Please check, Thank you Smiley
S_Therapist

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:45:04 PM

Payment will be SEER tokens, which can be traded on Bitfinex, the world's largest cryptocurrency trading platform!
Since you are paying with altcoins, you should post in altcoin section. Please move the thread to altcoin marketplace. This board is only for services which offer payment in BTC
I want to apply for the SEER Community Manager, I've sent you an email. Please check, Thank you Smiley
Hello brother, you are Hero member and I think you should know the rules of the forum.

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO EXCHANGE  │  MARGIN TRADING  │  TOKEN LISTING
CRYPTO-WALLET  │  CRYPTO-GAMES  │  CRYPTO LOANS
SOCIAL TRADING  │  P2P EXCHANGE  │  OTC TRADING
MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM  │  BINARY OPTIONS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: