Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:40:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoinus coin pump when?  (Read 320 times)
Tomyy3 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:57:21 AM

Hi, I have bits coins and waiting for price pump. Do you have any predictions? As I'm kinda new here.. I believe in it but don't have any experience in crypto market. Would appreciate any information. Thnx
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:14:10 PM

Can you give us more information about the coin there's no information available on any price tracking website like coinmarketcap. regarding about your question we have no idea when and how will the coins going to pump but usually pump happens when there's a hype going on or there's some good news going on the coin. its very hard to predict a pump.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

Hi, I have bits coins and waiting for price pump. Do you have any predictions? As I'm kinda new here.. I believe in it but don't have any experience in crypto market. Would appreciate any information. Thnx
Bitcoinus still not yet listed on the coinmarketcap. i don't know the result of their ico but AFAIK they are having a little demand compared with another ico. in my opinion that you can try to search the smartcontract and then check it through use etherdelta or forkdelta service.
Tomyy3 (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:19:55 PM

Can you give us more information about the coin there's no information available on any price tracking website like coinmarketcap. regarding about your question we have no idea when and how will the coins going to pump but usually pump happens when there's a hype going on or there's some good news going on the coin. its very hard to predict a pump.
It is announced, they will be on coinmarketcap, just need to confirm second exchange as now they are on Hitbtc. They have official page bitcoinus.com. I am interested in when the price will be much more higher. One guy here said they have working product so it must be good no?
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:28:02 PM

Please continue to hold the cryptocurrency in your hands, wait for the right opportunity, and sell it to earn money.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:29:15 PM

It does not look like a coin I would invest in, even if there is a possible "pump".The market now is not on a good mood for the smaller coins, and this one does not even have the volume for CMC.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:48:17 PM

as a rule everything that an altcoin uses the name of "bitcoin" in its name (for example in this case it is apparently called bitcoinus, other examples include bitcoin gold, bitcoin cash, bitcoin future,...) these coins have no future. they sometimes get some pump and dumps but that is about it. the most hyped up one is BCH which is not doing well at all despite all the pump attempts.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2646
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:52:51 PM

Bitcoinus still not yet listed on the coinmarketcap. i don't know the result of their ico but AFAIK they are having a little demand compared with another ico. in my opinion that you can try to search the smartcontract and then check it through use etherdelta or forkdelta service.
Besides, the coin not listed on coinmarketcapital , the coin don't gain much community support . Although, the concept of the project seems good base on thd whitepaper/roadmap and I will advice the OP to wait at least a year or two before trying to sell his holding.

bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:50:52 AM

I wouldn’t keep this coin at a long distance, because that it is absent at the coinmarketcap. Please, wait for a favorable market situation, then sell the coin, and take a more promising asset.
spopovss

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:55:11 AM

I invested in this project, and I forgot about this garbage a long time ago, I consider it a scam. There is no news from the team, there is no CMC.
I would like to sell this garbage and return my investment.

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:12:06 PM

I think lot of  altcoins used the name of crypto. so there is no significant about them.l believe in crypto & l will hold long time if l needed it, gain good earnings in future.
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:24:47 PM

There's a lot of competition in the market at the moment. So far I know, it doesn't really sound exceptional to fly high with existing set of competitors. And there can never be a certain way to know about the pump in such a case.
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 12:28:39 PM

Now the market is still in decline. It's hard to make profits in the current market environment. If this coin is valuable. Then you can still hold it. Waiting for the market to recover and sell.

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:29:08 PM

I had never heard about this bitcoinus coin in the crypto market and the only coin I believe more is only btc which is the most reliable coin in the market. I believe that it's only btc that can change the crypto market forever as this is the only currency where majority of the investors are relying into that may soon to make a history in the coming months. Let's hope that bearish market will end soon and give time btc to make a bull market to take place soon.
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:34:53 PM

Let me guess, you participated in their bounty campaign and you wanna know if it's not too early to sell the tokens you received?
Well it is.
If it's not on coin market cap it's because the volume is too low for now.
Be patient, wait for it to be listed on more exchanges, especially more serious ones than hitbtc, the price will rise.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
Thinkable999

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:21:21 PM

It is advised to keep the bitcoins in hold now. Bitcoin prices are expected to go up by the end of this year, drastically.
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:28:39 PM

Nobody can tell you that. The whole 2018 people were saying that the bullish market comes soon, but sill nothing happened. Be patient and as soon as the bullish market will come, you will gain good profits.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:22:46 AM

Market is not in the best conditions, so you should make such descisions on your own. If I were you, I would wait for several month to make any actions, besides holding, of cource.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:42:25 AM

Yes I have this coin, I believe, the guys, they were not going to like to cheat, but as you can see the basic promises are not fulfilled, users ' messages are ignored, I'm sorry, but I think it seems like a Scam.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:49:44 AM

I do not know when it will still pump this coin. I admit honestly, I worked in the bounty and earned a few coins and sold it today. I do not believe in his growth, although everything may not be pleasant to me that there is too much withdraw on the exchanges on hitbtc, for example, 1600 coins where it is a commission to withdraw.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: