Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:16:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to list a pow coin on exchanges, any advices?  (Read 240 times)
gondel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:23:49 PM

Hello all,
I want to list a simple pow coin on some exchange, it can be a small exchange also, no ambition to list it on poloniex .
Any advices and someone who offers such service?
Please share also prices if i just have to pay to be listed.
Thanks!

BR
G
gondel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

Any help with that?
I am happy to pay.
Thanks
abhibtccc

Activity: 428
Merit: 7

https://blockstream.info , Blockonomics.co

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

Any help with that?
I am happy to pay.
Thanks

I would advise you to be cautious as internet is too much skeptical & you may end up losing your money. There is a voting system in bibox, you can try here : BIBOX VOTELIST

██████ PLEASE CONTACT @btcrox on telegram FOR BITCOIN ACCELERATION██████
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:17:40 PM

I'm not really familiar with listing new coins on exchanges, but I can give you an example I know of:

You can list your coin on https://crypto-bridge.org/ if you pay the following price(s):

General info:

There is a 1 BTC standard listing fee and a 3 BTC fast-track option.

Fast-track We aim to get you live within 24hrs from confirmed payment, we will contact you within 12 hrs of request.
    Standard Generally 7-12 days from request to listing, but can vary depending on demand at the time. We will aim to contact you within 7 days of request being lodged.

Source: https://cryptobridge.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/35000061219-how-can-i-request-a-coin-listing-

Please note that I'm not affiliated with cryptobridge in any way, I just happened to stumble upon their coin listing post before.
toodamntired

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:23:41 PM

Getting a Coin listed on an exchange is not necessarily difficult to do. It is, however, a very detailed process. Every exchange has different guidelines and criteria for new coins. Once you are within their guidelines and meet their criteria, then you have to submit your application, following their rules for submissions. Again, every exchange has different rules for submitting the application, as well.

Some exchanges charge a fee just to apply, others only if your coin is accepted and will be listed and some exchanges charge a fee every step of the way. Binance makes you offer an amount you are willing to pay for listing fees.

Using Binance, again, as an example, they do not even reply to your application right away. if they decide to list your coin in 2 days, they will, of course contact you to set up the tech details and wallet stuff, but you may not hear from them and then one day, 6 months from now, out of the blue, they contact you because they decided to list your coin. While most other exchanges do not take this exact approach, they all have one thing in common: DO NOT REQUEST UPDATES ON YOUR APPLICATION STATUS.

This pretty much leaves you in the dark until an exchange is ready to list you.

So, there really is no service that can say, We will get your coin listed for $XX.XX. It cannot exist because the only ones who can get your coin listed are the exchanges themselves.

However, you can pay a service to put your applications in with the various exchanges. someone who offers this service knows the application processes, guidelines and other details that can make the process a lot faster, smoother and less of a headache. Especially since most exchanges simply delete any application that does not follow the guidelines, rules or process specifically.

A service like this can tell you exactly which exchanges you have the best chance of getting listed on, and will know all the information needed beforehand and can provide time-frames for applying, guidelines and prerequisites that are needed for each exchange, etc....

So, the best way to get your coin listed is to start there. Hire a service to submit your coin to the exchanges for you. From there, play the waiting game and possibly, the "Ok, Now jump through some hoops for us" game and your coin will get listed. Unfortunately, there is no way to just say, "Here is my coin", on a Monday and see it listed and trading on Tuesday.

Oh, and BTW, I do provide the services that I mentioned here. I can submit your coin up to 40 exchanges. If interested, send me a PM and we can discuss it more.

toodamntired

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:46:52 PM

I'm not really familiar with listing new coins on exchanges, but I can give you an example I know of:

You can list your coin on https://crypto-bridge.org/ if you pay the following price(s):

General info:

There is a 1 BTC standard listing fee and a 3 BTC fast-track option.

Fast-track We aim to get you live within 24hrs from confirmed payment, we will contact you within 12 hrs of request.
    Standard Generally 7-12 days from request to listing, but can vary depending on demand at the time. We will aim to contact you within 7 days of request being lodged.

Source: https://cryptobridge.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/35000061219-how-can-i-request-a-coin-listing-

Please note that I'm not affiliated with cryptobridge in any way, I just happened to stumble upon their coin listing post before.

Even with Crypto-Bridge there is still an application process that must be adhered to. Paying their fee does not guarantee acceptance. They have refused listings before and refunded the money.

It all comes down to presentation, the coin itself, the code, and being able to follow guidelines. The exchanges are going to look at your Github,organizational structure, and other details like this and grade it at a higher weight than the coins volume and value.

One of the first things that has to be done in every single instance, for any exchange is to have the coin listed on at least one data site, such as CoinMarketCap or CoinGecko...

Again, this is even more of a reason to use a service that knows the ins and outs. The stuff that most people would not even think of is the stuff that gets applications ignored or rejected and causes a lot of wasted time. For example, something everyone would obviously know, but hardly anyone would think about....

How do you get a unique ticker symbol for your coin? You can't say that your ticker symbol is BTC, or ETH, or even XMR. Those are already taken. So, you need a ticker symbol, but how do you create it, claim it as your own and ensure its not a duplicate of a coin that already exists?

That is one of many things that will come up and need to be done. Sure, it is no huge secret how to get the ticker symbol, but how long will it take you to get the info on how to do it? then how long will it take you to find out the proper procedures, and actually get it done? By the time you think of an answer to that question alone, I will have the ticker symbol taken care of.

Using a service is just the best way to handle getting listed... And I am not saying that ONLY because I offer the service, I speak from experience....

toodamntired

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:53:13 PM

@gondel, if you can share some info on your coin, such as the algorithm, if it's mineable, been or will be pre-mined, total supply and coin/version number it was forked from, it would allow me to give you an idea of the if, when, where and how long for getting your coin listed. Of course, if you just send me a link to your coins site or github or whitepaper, even, I can get that info fro there...

butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:17:31 PM

One of the first things that has to be done in every single instance, for any exchange is to have the coin listed on at least one data site, such as CoinMarketCap or CoinGecko...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's the other way around: first you get listed on a couple of exchanges and once you have a decent volume then you can apply for a listing on CoinmarketCap.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:18:43 PM

Listing the coin in exchanges was always a tough work, before their were only 4 or 5 exchanges and they were all chargeable but today their are so many exchanges that dont know which is good to list, even after paying listing charges. So before proceeding for paying for listing coin just check about the reputation of that exchange and whether it is good for your project and the investors who invested in your project.

toodamntired

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:46:33 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's the other way around: first you get listed on a couple of exchanges and once you have a decent volume then you can apply for a listing on CoinmarketCap.

No, you are correct. I say that, assuming the coin in question is already being traded. For Coinmarketcap, specifically, the coin must meet the following prerequisites:

- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.

If the coin is brand new, then there is no market for it yet. Yet, it will still need to be listed "Somewhere" and there are other options available.

gondel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

Hi all,
Still looking for that service.
Anyone who knows cheap and new exchange which is willing to list new coins, please contact me.
Thanks
Generously

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:20:20 PM

Hi all,
Anyone who knows cheap and new exchange which is willing to list new coins, please contact me.
Thanks

I can list your POW coin in cryptodash
Rhegar011

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:15:04 AM

Hi all,
Thanks

you can try coinexchange. they have pretty lax terms for listing and they dont charge huge.
YoBit is another place you should apply. 0.1 eth for application, no listing fees. though it might take upto 2 months get lisetd.
iQuant  - low listing fees
exrates - listing fees is bit on higher side, but super fast listing
vakaxacompany

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 01:55:57 AM

You can make your own simple cryptocurrency exchange
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:58:48 AM

I do not know how the project that I present you was listed there, but they managed to enter several exchanges even before it started to exist. I do not guarantee the quality of these exchanges, because in my opinion they are very weak, but if you do not have the resources, try among the list that they use:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039683.msg46265181#msg46265181

( In opening post scroll down a bit.. under development team you will have list of few exchanges )
Digital_Goods_Store

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:55:03 AM

Hi all,
Thanks
i have one, they are new exchange. www.lescovex.com
or you can go to www.c-patex.com
Paschock

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:28:48 AM

I can help to list your coin on as small, as big exchanges (as cheap, as expensive). Your token type is ERC-20 or other ? I sent you PM. For all details write me @Arman_Hryhorian
P.S. Now is special offer for our clients
gondel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:35:55 AM

You can make your own simple cryptocurrency exchange
Someone can help me with that?
gondel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:37:41 PM

I have applied to several exchanges, but still waiting for answers from them.
Still looking for someone who can help me with that.
Thanks!
grigov07

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

You can add a coin to this exchange https: //bitexbook.com for free. Last month I was engaged in listing coins on  exchanges. There are listing prices for more than 10 exchanges. Write me in private messages
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: