Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:50:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: May the Last ICO i INVESTED in my life - NELUNS ICO 1200X  (Read 144 times)
onemancrypto (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

I just wanted senior experience member suggestion about NELUNS. They have all those things a model ICO should have. I just participated in the article section AND BOUGHT some amount. They have given standard stakes to all accounts. But in a deep sense these things really need some proof and history or records. They have said they will hit $1200 in the next year. Actually they have made partnership with Master Card , Visa etc and they are hoping to launch directly in Binance in the first move. Adding to this they have raised $136 Million in total , whatever it is from private investor or public . They have raised it. But now i really wanted to find the loophole of this project. Please help me to find it by answer the following and also post your idea about Neluns.

Neluns ICO base = $1
Raised 80% 20% RES
Neluns Website: https://neluns.io/

1. What will the probable price of this ICO?
2. Will it be a scam ?
3. Do they have partnership with Master Card VISA etc ?
4. Will they survive till the goal ?
5. What is the percentage of listing NELUNS in Binance , Bitrex , OkeX, Kraken etc ?

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:57:34 AM

I just wanted senior experience member suggestion about NELUNS. They have all those things a model ICO should have.

Yeah, looks great doesn't it, almost too good to be true, isn't it?
It's as if someone sat down and said "Right, let's play a game. Let's design the perfect ICO. Don't worry about facts."
Here's a couple of quick points I made, for you to ponder.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

I actually have already discussed the project scam or not. seen from funding that is quite large 136 million dollars. and the community and team that is not convincing makes everyone doubt.we will see together whether the neluns roadmap will run

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

I actually have already discussed the project scam or not.

Where did you do that, what thread?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

At present there are many ICO projects that offer fake assets or fake conditions to make investors believe and invest in it. But if the data is real, I think it's likely to be listed on Okex fairly high.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: