Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:49:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT Advice to all bounty hunters  (Read 226 times)
Cryptohasa (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:59:39 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 04:24:09 PM by Cryptohasa

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. "They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage."I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

THANK YOU.......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:06:41 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. "They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage."I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

THANK YOU.......
These people will never try to listen to you. As far as i know the only possible thing to secure the price of token if the developer can try to put that coin to be listed on the big exchange site.
More demands and volume will come at once and then there will be no a lot of dump again dude. this happens so many times.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:12:09 PM

Actually not a good advice at all, selling immediately if there is a price at all would be better choice, most projects after ico even disappear as they can't raise money.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:21:48 PM

Just let them sell if they want to since it is theirs. I once thought they are crazy for selling their rewards for peanuts but I realized I do not have the right to tell them what they should do. It could be their strategy to sell as fast as they can then buy back at a lower price. You may like it or not but to each his own. 
btcoin

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:22:55 PM

It really affects on the price of coins but still it's their own business. And you can just wait until they run out of tokens and then start setting the price.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:23:36 PM

This is an interesting point of view, but the truth is that every market participant does as it is beneficial to him and so the bounty hunters will still continue to drop coins immediately after receiving, regardless of your request....

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:28:43 PM

THANK YOU.......
These people will never try to listen to you. As far as i know the only possible thing to secure the price of token if the developer can try to put that coin to be listed on the big exchange site.
More demands and volume will come at once and then there will be no a lot of dump again dude. this happens so many times.

Maybe because of necessity , that's why they dump all their reward token received but it seems ICO have a solution to this problem by delaying the distribution of tokens while it is already listed in the exchange ,  though bounty hunters have the rights to dump them coins and we must to respect that rights .
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

Bounty hunters hold only no more than 5% of circulating supply, even if the bounty hunters sell their tokens the price won't dump. The cause of the price dump is the investors who bought at pre-sale/pre-ico price who sold their shares when the tokens came out to exchanges.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:42:32 PM

THANK YOU.......
We bounty hunters should realise that bounty campaigns cannot go on forever and that is the more reason why we should try as much as possible to cultivate the habit of hodling. It is quite possible to have an investment portfolio through bounties but most bounty hunters do not care but rather dispose any coin they lay their hands on.
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:45:01 PM

actually for the coin holders from the bounty they want to sell or hold it is at their own risk, we as Bounty hunters have no right to forbid them to sell the coins they have, but just to remind them of the loss or profit they get when holding coins in long-term allowable, and remember not all successful projects will get profit by only holding the coin in the long run, holding the coin from the bounty in the long run needs a thorough analysis
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:01:16 PM

I don't think it's necessary to criticize bounty hunters too much. At present, the market environment is very low. Many people need to sell tokens to make profits. If a project is really valuable. People will consciously hold it.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
mhgeekiyanage

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

Kulitha

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:35:50 PM

With this market conditions lot of bounty hunters want some profit. Even though with promising projects bounty hunters just want to see them and get a reward what ever.I think we can't completely consider as bounty hunters are reason for coin dumping. I think with market recovering it will make this kind of situations.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:41:02 PM

Dump of bounty tokens really a bad thing for that project I agree. because of the token price drop very below after bounty dump. but bounty hunters are also correct at their place. they work for money. and development of a project takes a very long time. and bounty hunters cannot hold their tokens for that long..  but I think bounty hunters should also be reasonable and don't dump their tokens. they can easily trade them at a good rate. it just needs a little patience.
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:41:15 PM

THANK YOU.......
I don't know why but I disagree with you, the bounty hunter have rights to sell their coin whenever it's ready, and as a bounty hunter and an investor too I will prefer like that, I can sell the bounty in early because the price sometimes still a bit below ico price, and buy again when the bounty hunter dump the coin to the bottom of the price, I can double my investation. In investor eyes dump a coin will be a good day, but on the bounty hunter side it's like hell
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:45:34 PM

I a sad to say that many bounty hunters do this. They dont think it as they should at least have a basic rate of ICO price or more than that. They just dump for whatever they can get from those coins. This is why many of the teams delay and delay to pay the bounty hunters or give them out in batches. Bounty hunters should hold, at least till the platform comes out.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Chom_

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:59:55 PM

may be what you mean there is true, but not much also bounty Hunter hold token them, and sell token them on the price ICO, I think a lot of investors panic also because menurunya price tokens and sell token them with a low price
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:02:59 PM

You get it wrong by saying that bounty hunters are the ones that always dump the price of a project. I want you to know that the percentage of bounty token is not enough to dump the price of a project. The real dumpers are private-sale and pre sale investors who got huge discount for their early investment.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:27:29 PM

THANK YOU.......
I agree with you but most of the developers today are not on to their projects but instead they wanted to become an investors too which after releasing the entire stakes to all of the bounty hunters. They were the ones who dump it first which somehow drop the price of their token after listed in an exchange.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:32:55 PM

THANK YOU.......
It's funny to read such tips from a newbie, and besides, I can't agree with this, because not everyone sells their coins immediately after receiving them. Also the percentage of tokens that are allocated for conducting a bounty campaign is not so large as to affect the price of the token. It all depends on the project.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: