Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:00:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT Advice to all bounty hunters  (Read 226 times)
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. "They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage."I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

THANK YOU.......

Only a fraction of the total supply is spent for the bounty. So, I doubt it has a big impact on the market demand. Some investors are also waiting for bounty hunters to sell their tokens to get them cheaper. You cannot blame bounty hunters, they want to enjoy their hard work. So, it is up to them when will they sell their bounty.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:35:47 PM

Somebody might suggest that the distribution of token to bounty hunters should be delay,is not a bad idea,but i want us to know that there some investors that do dump also.I feel if the project is solid and listing is done in big exchange,it might help against dumpers.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:08:52 PM

How if all bounty hunters don't sell but price of token still falling? You should know that amount of token shared for bounty campaign is really little so I don't think bounty hunter can do anything affect too much to price of token after being listed on exchange Smiley. All these falling are the result of activities of the whales.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Sondale

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:10:58 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. "They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage."I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

THANK YOU.......
well thank you very much for your words i feel li,e you have taken them right from my head and written them here for everyone
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:11:39 PM

How if all bounty hunters don't sell but price of token still falling? You should know that amount of token shared for bounty campaign is really little so I don't think bounty hunter can do anything affect too much to price of token after being listed on exchange Smiley. All these falling are the result of activities of the whales.
we can somehow make other peopel suffer because of our deeds but it does hot mean thag causing harm was the only purpose
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:14:03 PM

all this year was hard for everyone, for projects, for people also investors, need to wait for more stable time, than you will see which project is good and perspective
abstmain

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

So, why don't the investors take the chance to leverage the unit price? I think it's a good opportunity for investors for having some more profit. However, it's all about their wish. They work and get paid. It's up to them what to do with their tokens.
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:09:51 PM

Okay I will consider your advice I am quite new in this geild and I have not received any stakes still but when I will get reward of my hardwork I will hold it and donot waste them like useless it is very special for all bounty hunters because this is reward of their hardwork.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:27:52 PM

Not all bounty hunters do the same, there are many of them who hold the tokens for the sake of higher profit.
Like me, i only join the ICO which i believe that it will be good in the community and have the best interest from the people.
If the ICO fail to reach the softcap, expect no payment but you need to move on and find a new one.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: