Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:45:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin solid value  (Read 788 times)
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:19:15 PM

Bitcoin was developed by satoshi and most people who uses blockchain knows it.  The price/value is fluctuating up and down but still a gem.

However,  shitcoins are trash,  if the developers has a good motive and has a sincere heart and knowledgeable enough by making the coin/token be valuable as bitcoin then they can beat it.

But,  their thinking is not to be the leading, just greediness overflowing. 

So, to investors and those who wants to be an investor, be careful by choosing. Study short term and long term investment. It has a big difference. 

Any other integration or supplementation from my statement? 

It is always good to be the first one.
Copies will not make it to be more valuable than the original.
All of this kind of tokens whether it is being used for natural resources or for car towing or anything. They are all just copies.
If bitcoin is not made then we are not talking here and we are also not discussing about any coins or tokens.

That's it. You want to invest? Then it will always be bitcoin at the top.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:14:29 PM

OP is right,  only if developer's will do the right thing in making good project platform that could be more useful same as btc and eth,  then such coin would become more adaptable by the investors. Currently,  btc is the most valuable cryptocurrency in the market and still the leading currency that no other coin could surpass it's achievement.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
ixtreme1gaming

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:24:34 PM

The big problem is, as Bitcoin gradually loses its inherent value (that is, its wide acceptance and use as a currency for transactions) – likely thanks to increasing transaction times and costs and other technical issues – it won't matter how scarce it is, it will become more and more worthless. The issuance halving algorithm to combat inflation is also far too simplistic (this is why central banks exist). These are fundamental issues that most don't realise.
junixoreto

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:48:23 AM

Interesting project u want to be a part of it
anonymous2020

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:59:15 AM

Bitcoin was developed by satoshi and most people who uses blockchain knows it.  The price/value is fluctuating up and down but still a gem.

However,  shitcoins are trash,  if the developers has a good motive and has a sincere heart and knowledgeable enough by making the coin/token be valuable as bitcoin then they can beat it.

So, to investors and those who wants to be an investor, be careful by choosing. Study short term and long term investment. It has a big difference. 

Bitcoin for me is undistractible to the reason that however manipulators did bitcoins price to gies deep they don't succeeded as a matter of fact Bitcoin had continue to stay on its track.
heni12@

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:13:51 AM

great..  excited to join
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:38:47 AM

I want you to know that the fluctuation in price of bitcoin was part of the plan which make bitcoin posed the attribute of making people financial freedom and even the creator of altcoin planned to be the leader in crypto market their project will never cause all altcoin owner still follow the protocol led by Satoshi. Moreover, there will never be another copy of a 1 on 1 down print expect you do a photocopy which is what all altcoin does.

wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:56:35 AM

Bitcoin for me is undistractible to the reason that however manipulators did bitcoins price to gies deep they don't succeeded as a matter of fact Bitcoin had continue to stay on its track.
they want to drop bitcoin, because they feel comfortable now, so they don't want to accept the developments. but that i think is difficult to materialize, because evolution will apply
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:24:22 AM

In my opinion, it will never happen to my friends, and to those who think so, I think they are going the wrong way now, or maybe there is a big mistake about their way of thinking with us.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:32:00 AM

As an investor everyone should know what to dare to take this path and they will also always choose long term rather than stupid instead of short, have to go far to find a lot and anyway I also agree with you.

Am I spamming? Report me!
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:50:34 AM

Shitcoins are trash which is why they are branded shitcoins. However, prior to being labelled that way they were probably intended to be something big, even a bitcoin killer but it just never worked out that way

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
DipDare11

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:46:02 PM
Merited by BitmarkInvest (1)

I suppose that basically the developers who followed Satoshi lead are sincere greed and the desire to earn more.

Now I can remember only 3 projects: DogCoin and Ethereum and litecoin. They are, in my opinion, all right with the assessment of the situation. And they began their development specifically from the fan, from the interest in the blockchain, with a desire to solve the pressing issues of humanity.

But basically, I now see eyes full of greed, not experienced team members who do not understand what they are doing, just to earn wages.

Maybe I'm wrong, Satoshi also had a self-serving goal. May be. But for now, I don’t see his evil or cunning intent in the development of Bitcoin.

Although on the other hand I have a guess that bitcoin is not the work of one person. I think this is a team of people. But that's another story.
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:58:28 PM

yes agree to crypto investing you must need careful research because if you invest your money in shitcoin it will make you lose.
My recommendation for the 5 biggest coinmarketcap is guaranteed coins
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:59:04 PM

in my opinion it's not a problem if the goal is investment, but still needed research to determine the best choice that can provide more benefits for you Indeed, now requires precision to determine which choice is the best to choose
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:10:11 PM

this is a serious problem for now, so many ico are really the next shitcoin. I agree with you
especially if we refer to the current situation, there are many altcoins that fall far below the ico price and this is 90%. pathetic.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:14:28 PM

Bitcoin and all other crypto coins are not fluctuating as before. In the future this will be further reduced. The market will balance with time.
Bitcoins has become very stable these few past months and it has stopped the fluctuating these few past months  and that's has been good for the whole crypto world. Because a stable bitcoin is good for every crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

One of the most important rules in investing is diversification, as well as the right moment to invest. Studying the project and the team is a must. The investor is obliged to understand the market and tools. Otherwise, it is better to give the money in trust.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:26:57 PM

I can not predict the value of bitcoin in the future it can increase or decrease. But looking at the current price chart, I choose short-term investment. I bet much when its value drops to a low and sells when prices rise. With a stable value this year, I choose short term investment to make a profit with bitcoin.

Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:44:17 PM

Bitcoin and altcoin are volatile, unstable at any time! To become a currency, Bitcoin and altcoin will have to stabilize prices!
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

Bitcoin has gained momentum over the period of time and now user base has grown much bigger since inception. However, the focus is concentrated on the speculation part of it instead of the utility value of the same. As of now, the price is determined based on the law of demand and supply but still, it is highly dependent on the speculative market instead of the demand for actual ground level use of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: