Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Yobit Pump  (Read 412 times)
gentlemand (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:41:43 PM

also, if you guys still have some balance or some assets on that exchange. It would be better for you to take it away before it goes wrong.
do not forget this letter bro ; https://www.cftc.gov/sites/default/files/idc/groups/public/@customerprotection/documents/file/customeradvisory_pumpdump0218.pdf

This is a very relevant point. As far as I can tell Yobit do nothing to reject American customers so this is a direct ejaculation in US regulator faces. No doubt they'll get around to throwing their weight at this eventually, they're probably in no particular hurry, and it could be fatal to Yobit. I fully expect them to pop back up Wex.nz style without the attempt to reimburse anyone if funds are seized.
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:50:49 PM

https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/1050035464609124352

'YoBit Pump in 22 hrs: https://yobit.net/en/pump/timer/
We will buy one random coin for 1 btc every 1-2 mins 10 times (total buy amount - 10 btc).'

Has anyone seen something of this nature before in their entire lives? Is it a sign of desperation, fun or sheer silliness?

I'm sure plenty of exchanges do this, but they don't actually admit to it.

I received a notification in the e-mail, maybe this could be a sign for many exchanges to pump or maybe just pump it in yobit. I still don't know the obvious thing that is certain if Yobit does the pump to increase the price well.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:18:27 PM

Yeah I also got the message in my email, and this is not the first time I received it, I think yobit is desperate to attract new customers, and its really not recommended to join the pump, it is only going to give advantage to the owner, more and more strange activities happened in yobit, start from the dice, the investbox, the own coin creation and now the official pump
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:37:39 PM

also, if you guys still have some balance or some assets on that exchange. It would be better for you to take it away before it goes wrong.
do not forget this letter bro ; https://www.cftc.gov/sites/default/files/idc/groups/public/@customerprotection/documents/file/customeradvisory_pumpdump0218.pdf

This is a very relevant point. As far as I can tell Yobit do nothing to reject American customers so this is a direct ejaculation in US regulator faces. No doubt they'll get around to throwing their weight at this eventually, they're probably in no particular hurry, and it could be fatal to Yobit. I fully expect them to pop back up Wex.nz style without the attempt to reimburse anyone if funds are seized.

That's it.
i tried to warn some of my fellow but they did not take it to heart and only said it was a strategy to increase their volume or something shit like that.
it is totally stupid because they are targeting a lot of greedy peoples and newbies obviously to start trading in their platform. that was why i shared that link so people can read it and understand it very well, at least we can minimize the loss that might happen in the future.

wake up buddy, stay away from that exachange. there are a lot of good exchanges out there, why would you choose them instead of those good exchanges ?
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:55:56 PM

Yeah I also got the message in my email, and this is not the first time I received it, I think yobit is desperate to attract new customers, and its really not recommended to join the pump, it is only going to give advantage to the owner, more and more strange activities happened in yobit, start from the dice, the investbox, the own coin creation and now the official pump

Same here. At first its a scam email in my opinion until I read it here, and confirmed that its from Yobit official announcement. Well, good for yobit to awaken the community and traders and supporters of Yobit. I hope it will start and trigger a bullrun . Its a good marketing strategy anyway in my opinion.

Open for Campaigns
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:36:37 AM

Has anyone seen something of this nature before in their entire lives? Is it a sign of desperation, fun or sheer silliness?

I'm sure plenty of exchanges do this, but they don't actually admit to it.

For me its a sign of desperation.If they did this into traditional stocks and forex then they would really end up on having a penalty or even go to jail for manipulation.I wasnt expecting that they
would come into this point proclaiming about randomly pumping a coin which do proves out how shitty this exchange had become.They are worsening even more their reputation.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: