Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:39:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips to become millionaires - not over night  (Read 99 times)
Cryptohasa (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

From my experience i am telling

:)First learn everything ,  where i can learn ? answer is bitcointalk.  take time read all the posts in alt coin and bitcoin section. This forum's is the key for a newbie. i also in two years back , learn A-Z from this.

:)Learn at least this Technology for 3 months. Study the patterns in each coin , specially potential coins. How i find potential coins, its most coming by experience , at the moment ( QUARK CHAIN,PCHAIN,PHANTASMA,)

:)Keep your private things in safe. if you earn billions also worthless if unsecured. Please keep your private Key in top secret Place. Under any  circumstances do not give it away. when Airdrop filling please beware of Public key to enter

:)Dont go for too much hodl. Some coins have potential only for 3 months , then it goes to hell.

:)Try to USE an APP to see your portfolio. be update always. Some are saying invest now and forget 2 years and see. Thats completely wrong. 

:)Try to maintain a excel sheet to measure the progress. (Profits , Alt coins market Conditions)

:)Do not try Day trading if you not confident. if you choose day trading , you will lost everything .. by experience i am telling

:)if you like to ICO investing , please refer ICODROPS. COM only. Its give pure recommendations

Congratulation to ALL  ...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: