Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:15:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DEVELOPING A WINING MINDSET IN TRADING.  (Read 249 times)
Goodvalony (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:30:56 PM

I want stress out that your mindset can either make or break you during trading. Whether short trade or Long trade.
 So, I asked? Are you ready to stop toying around and start making a serious attempt at trading profitably?
 If you really want to trade with the Big boys and stop behaving like a child in the Market.
Listen I am serving it up ice cold with zero apologies, because you need to hear this if you want to win.
Maybe what you have been doing has not been working or you are too laZy to figure out the problem. Honestly blame yourself and take a huge step to make changes.
IF you hope to make money as a trader on a regular basis, you must do this:
Have a mental Fortitude: The ability to focus on and Execute solutions when in the face of Uncertainty or adversity. To make money online as a trader, you must have the mental fortitude of an Oak tree.
Emotional Discipline
Survival of the Fittest
Money discipline.
Another Important feature is: The State of Mind.
Your State of Mind even when you are not in front of the Charts or thinking about the Markets, plays a vital role in your ability to successfully trade the Markets.
Apply this as well; Self-control, Self-confidence, Be counter-intuitive.
You have to Belief in yourself and the system. Believe that trading should be viewed and treated as a business not just for Fun or time spending. Your trading pattern should be your business strategy in the Markets. If you don’t have a plan, then you are just gambling, and you will get burn.

Structured Daily trading Routine
An important point here. Do you have a daily trading routine? You need to have one. Also have time for Market analysis. You should be able to tell someone what your daily trading routine looks like.
Two important facts I have to point out regarding the daily trading routine is : Routine leads to habits and Daily routines perfection turns you to a winner.

ACCOUNTABILITY AND ENJOYING THE FRUIT OF TRADING.
You must be Accountable because you are the master of your trade. This is a Key Component in developing a wining trader’s mindset. You must be accountable to something.
ONCE AGAIN. A recap of everything
You must have:          A trading plan
                                A trading journals
                                Real goals  

Sooo, if you put two traders’ side by side, trader A has a million dollar account and a huge multi-monitor setup, access to the best data, etc. and trader B has a simple laptop and just $1,000 but is armed with a winning mindset, Trader B will definitely succeed Every single Time.

I MUST BE CLEAR HERE AS WELL. I AM ALSO STILL LEARNING FROM MY MASTERS AS WELL.
          But I bet you follow the mindset steps I described above. I guarantee that you will move 5X above your normal levels before in trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:27:51 PM

For me trading can be briefed into 3 steps:

1.Patience
2.Controlling greed
3.Controlling fear.

If you can follow all 3 mentioned above, you can be a successful trader.

Patience -- Wait for the right oppertunity to take a trade.
Controlling greed -- Fix up a target and close your trade whenever it hits TP or close a part position and let the other run with BE SL.
Controlling fear -- Do not get panic if trade goes against you, if it is going against you cut your loses short and wait for the next trade, keep a SL at as per your risk but do not wait to get it hit.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Goodvalony (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:26:03 PM

1.Patience
2.Controlling greed
3.Controlling fear.

Controlling greed -- Fix up a target and close your trade whenever it hits TP or close a part position and let the other run with BE SL.
Controlling fear -- Do not get panic if trade goes against you, if it is going against you cut your loses short and wait for the next trade, keep a SL at as per your risk but do not wait to get it hit.

you are on point. do away with greed and also control fear.  couple with a plan. it is often been said that trading is 80% and 20% technical. if anyone can put this in practice. victory is yours.

i am also learning. Grin
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:48:27 PM

A Good observation and point on how to trade. One of the key component as you said in your writing is ACCOUNTABLE. Been accountable can take you far in the only trading business. You must trade with caution.

ErmaburR

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:04:18 AM

I want stress out that your mindset can either make or break you during trading. Whether short trade or Long trade.
 So, I asked? Are you ready to stop toying around and start making a serious attempt at trading profitably?
 If you really want to trade with the Big boys and stop behaving like a child in the Market.
Listen I am serving it up ice cold with zero apologies, because you need to hear this if you want to win.
Maybe what you have been doing has not been working or you are too laZy to figure out the problem. Honestly blame yourself and take a huge step to make changes.
Have a mental Fortitude: The ability to focus on and Execute solutions when in the face of Uncertainty or adversity. To make money online as a trader, you must have the mental fortitude of an Oak tree.
Emotional Discipline
Survival of the Fittest
Money discipline.
Your State of Mind even when you are not in front of the Charts or thinking about the Markets, plays a vital role in your ability to successfully trade the Markets.
You have to Belief in yourself and the system. Believe that trading should be viewed and treated as a business not just for Fun or time spending. Your trading pattern should be your business strategy in the Markets. If you don’t have a plan, then you are just gambling, and you will get burn.

An important point here. Do you have a daily trading routine? You need to have one. Also have time for Market analysis. You should be able to tell someone what your daily trading routine looks like.
Two important facts I have to point out regarding the daily trading routine is : Routine leads to habits and Daily routines perfection turns you to a winner.

You must be Accountable because you are the master of your trade. This is a Key Component in developing a wining trader’s mindset. You must be accountable to something.
                                A trading journals
                                Real goals  

Sooo, if you put two traders’ side by side, trader A has a million dollar account and a huge multi-monitor setup, access to the best data, etc. and trader B has a simple laptop and just $1,000 but is armed with a winning mindset, Trader B will definitely succeed Every single Time.

But I bet you follow the mindset steps I described above. I guarantee that you will move 5X above your normal levels before in trading.

All needed in crypto trading is strong determination patience and courage. If you are loyal to your work and want to be successful in the future, you will have to work hard and set your mind in a position that you want to do this in trading. I want to be the richest person of my community in the next 5 years. For that what should I do? I will have to give much time and focus on trading in affective way.
sevenjoy

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:45:19 AM

1.Patience
2.Controlling greed
3.Controlling fear.

I would like to add one more in these three and that is passion and love for work. If you are enthusiastic to trade in crypto, no doubt you will succeed in the future. Courage and patience is mandatory to bear the rough situation of the market and don’t afraid of such bad conditions. A smart and skilled trader will make his way in these dangerous situations of the market.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:15:53 AM

My tip to wannabe proffesional traders is one:
Trade only if you have a sufficient capital.
If you don't have enough capital,just get a "nine to five" job and start saving.
Without the safety net of a regular job,the amount of stress will be higher,which might lead to making wrong decisions.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:39:17 AM

1.Patience
2.Controlling greed
3.Controlling fear.

Looks good on paper, but it doesn't work like that in reality. We humans will always be greedy and experience fear when money is involved. How can we not? Trading isn't a fun hobby we do to enjoy. It's serious business. In order to counter our human weaknesses, we use bots that actually do what they are programmed to do, and that in the best possible way.

It shouldn't come as a surprise that algorithmic trading activity in the crypto market has exploded this year. Staring all day at price tickers to manually day trade is an utter waste of time.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:49:43 AM

If you don't have enough capital,just get a "nine to five" job and start saving.
Without the safety net of a regular job,the amount of stress will be higher,which might lead to making wrong decisions.
More likely invest your spare money so you won't be that greedy nor impatient for your profit. Sad thing is when the money we're using isn't our spare money we tend to do stupid things since we strive more.

Doing trading is a serious thing and not everyone can do this in the right way while our own experience will teach us to be a good one nonetheless these suggestions will be just secondary.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:45:38 PM

Thank you op for this thread and the recommendation that you have said in this write-up. I think we should be able to have a very high positive mind before investing into trading and cryptocurrencies. Your mind really matter to your success in life and if you refuse to develop it you will be the one to regret it when you go into trading. Many people lose money not because they did not know how to do analysis but because they have negative mind towards trading.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:16:45 PM

Emotional Discipline
Survival of the Fittest
Money discipline.

A trading journals
                                Real goals  

Yes l want to develop myself in trading because l want to be rich.Some rich people in crypto is through trading.l want  to trade now so that l will learn more on how to earn money.So that when price pump illbe ready to meet my dream in life to be rich.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

More likely invest your spare money so you won't be that greedy nor impatient for your profit. Sad thing is when the money we're using isn't our spare money we tend to do stupid things since we strive more.

Doing trading is a serious thing and not everyone can do this in the right way while our own experience will teach us to be a good one nonetheless these suggestions will be just secondary.
The fact that there is no perfect trading is enough to send out this very perception that it is not as easy as it looks like. Patience, greed and fear are the factors you need to tackle of course for the ill effects of these factors can possibly hinder your abilities to do the right thing in the very right time.

Down market requires you to be patient and you can be one only after developing a winning mind set. IN the crypto market, all you should do is to refrain from selling low and investing wise. That is what I call a winning mind set.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:11:14 PM

The fact that there is no perfect trading is enough to send out this very perception that it is not as easy as it looks like. Patience, greed and fear are the factors you need to tackle of course for the ill effects of these factors can possibly hinder your abilities to do the right thing in the very right time.

There is no perfect trading wherein you will not be able to have losses. Even those who are in the market for a long time and earning a lot from it lose from time to time but then they knew already what to do because they have experience it all before. It is about controlling your emotions and having a trading plan always because it is not only about how much you can gain from it but also about how you can minimize your losses when the market is against you.

Down market requires you to be patient and you can be one only after developing a winning mind set. IN the crypto market, all you should do is to refrain from selling low and investing wise. That is what I call a winning mind set.

Knowing when to buy and when to sell is one of the keys to being a successful trader. There are just times when you know when to act but then your emotions hinder you to do so and in the end, you become greedy when it is going up and become hopeful when it is going down which may not have a good result. Trading psychology is one of the pillars of trading and if you don't have what it takes then better just invest in it and wait for the bull market.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:10:20 PM

from what I have seen, no guide will ever change the wrong mindset of some people. most of the times people who are like this have little understanding of how trading works. what they did was that they saw someone else make profit (it may even have been fake) and now they are intrigued to do the same but since they are also lazy and in some cases dumb, they end up gambling in the market.
worst part is that the market is so cruel to these people. first they "win" a couple of bets as they get lucky and the coins get pumped (like last year which you blindly could make profit) but then as they gain more (fake) pride the market takes everything they own and bankrupts them.

all these steps in OP are good but the first thing in my experience is understanding the market dynamic. in simple terms to know what the hell is going on in the market and what makes the prices go up and down for each different coin. and most importantly to know how much potential and what kind of potential different coins have. some have a huge potential for short term (pump coins for instance) but mistaking their potential for a different type would mean big losses.

Only Bitcoin
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:41:46 PM

Emotional Discipline
Survival of the Fittest
Money discipline.

A trading journals
                                Real goals  

It is easy to say but hard to do. But for some people who are serious enough for trading they usually do this kind of stuff, but at the other hand of people who only chases money they do it recklessly.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:19:29 AM

1.Patience
2.Controlling greed
3.Controlling fear.

I do agree with your first point about patience but how do you recognize a good opportunity and the right time to trade? Greed in economic terminology is refers to the concept of monotonacity which means to prefer more and more though the concept of setting a particular target is nice and helps keep aside the profits that are earned as a result of growth in the values of the coin. And speaking further, a fearful man cannot pursue in the market no matter how desirable the situation are.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:48:48 PM

Emotional Discipline
Survival of the Fittest
Money discipline.

A trading journals
                                Real goals  

Think of winning every time inside trading is not healthy. You should also expect some losses for you not to be hurt in the end. Always expect the unexpected.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:24:44 AM

If you blindly trust yourself and think you are a great trader and go for what you believe in the end there will be consequences for your losses.

If you buy more and more from something that looks like it dropped out of nowhere than there are really only two options, either it is a good coin that didn't deserved to be that much down like ethereum right now and eventually it will go up so your "wining mindset" would work in that, or it will be really a scam coin that should have been down and you are following a scam coin like a cult and believe it will make you rich overnight but in reality it will go to 1 satoshi or whatever and you will lose all your investment with it, just like people who followed bitconnect until all of their money was gone.

So your winning mindset is helpful but only if you are really into a coin that is legitimately great, if you follow a scam coin that way you will lose everything, this is dangerous, be careful when you are doing this and make sure you are doing it for the right reasons.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:14:42 AM

Trading is just like a mind game where you need to decide when to sell and when to buy at the right times to make money so preparing them for early is not bad though just like warriors preparing for the wars who have more positiveness going on them even at tha struggling time it will be same like to our mind of the trading is hard if we keep ourself in winning other than panicking then chance of surviving is more.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:29:32 AM

Trading is just like a mind game where you need to decide when to sell and when to buy at the right times to make money so preparing them for early is not bad though just like warriors preparing for the wars who have more positiveness going on them even at tha struggling time it will be same like to our mind of the trading is hard if we keep ourself in winning other than panicking then chance of surviving is more.
There were time we will need to feel the thrill and excitement of trading, its like a gambling yet youll know that it was due to your skills. The only mindset we need is how we will be able to earn on tgis bear market and keep our mind in focus and never get depressed.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████