Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:03:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to start  (Read 534 times)
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:43:23 PM

I don't think there is a particular formula to start in the world of bitcoin. I believe you are at the right place and the right time,  this forum is filled with well experienced and resourced members, you can also read more at the  newbies beginners section.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:47:14 PM

I don't think there is a particular formula to start in the world of bitcoin. I believe you are at the right place and the right time,  this forum is filled with well experienced and resourced members, you can also read more at the  newbies beginners section.
That's true, this market is always open for every newbies and I think its the best time to study cryptocurrency and invest on bitcoin while the market are still stable at the moment. So many good articles, guides about investing in cryptomarket you just need to put an effort reading all of them so you will be informed the possible risk and return when you enter in this market.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:58:49 AM

of course, all trading sites will ask to be sent early. after that you can buy BTC. but a reliable site you might visit Binance, Bittrex, bitfinex, okex, kucoin. this is a large volume trading site. to make a secure wallet, you can use blockchain.com, you can save your bitcoin and hold it for the long term.
yes, your explanation is very good, hopefully they understand what you suggest. I also want to suggest about buying, buy bitcoin at the time the market price is red and remember the price will not go up straight away You also have to be patient waiting for prices to grow to make a sale to gain profit.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:21:52 AM

Hi,

Any idea where can I start BTC.

My aim is to buy/sell this is on the long run, but for now I need to learn.

I want to try with as little as possible just to learn.

I need a reliable website to create a wallet and then start trading may be, with reliable website, I saw some asking for cash to be sent by mail...not sure if this is how things are done.
You have to search local exchange available on your country like coins.pH where you can able to buy and sell bitcoin and able to see the price of bitcoin. Do not trust site who ask money sometimes they are just a phishing site and earn from you. You can also earn bitcoin here in forum by joining campaigns that are available and good to join. You can learn more things here.

kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:39:57 AM

at the beginning you can do some research technicaly, like if you want to join the trading sector you need to learn about to read the graphs, read the buy order and sell order, and i think it will helping you to make a prediction about the bitcoin or the cryptocurrency price

SihaToken

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:27:55 PM

Read as much as possible on different threads here.
Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:39:44 PM

Read as much as possible on different threads here.
And not just reading any thread,but the particular threads that relates to what the OP intends to start with,if you wanna be an active trader,i definitely would advice you make the trading discussions board your friend
And also not to forget that the internet should be your best friend as a beginner,it holds all the answers to your unending questions.
You'll also have to be very careful as a noob,try not to ask the wrong people,the right questions,and always bookmark your sites to avoid entering strange sites and phshing links
Peacemaker1994

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:34:50 PM

Is best to not rush into trading with so much anticipation for profit. This is one market that goes to ways you can lose and you can gain so you would want to be well equipped And learned before you embark on this
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:03:24 AM

You should learn first I think you can spend some time in the forum for having a decent knowledge of the crypto market. After having some time in the forum you can watch some of the reliable coins like BTC, ETH, XRP and Dash for invest on them.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:28:09 AM

Hi,

Start by educating yourself first, watch youtube videos, read articles and news, it will help you.
Of course, you also need to apply what you learn in practice and that is learning from what you are doing will come.
Just stick to that and you become successful in the long run, or maybe in the short run, depending on your goal.

That's the best way, start a little and gradually increase once you feel you already improve.
But still stick with the rules that you invest what you can afford only.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Areding

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:29:51 PM

The world of cryptocurrencies is very large and getting enough knowledge to trade is quite a difficult task for a beginner, so before you start trading you need to spend enough time to learn the basics
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:30:38 PM

Here this forum is a good place for start. You can go to different sections to find more information about altcoins and trading. If you have questions with trading you can research here first and see if there is any answer already. There are many experience traders hand out in this forum and also don’t mind share their knowledge with others.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:26:03 PM

First you understand the bitcoin world is quite uncertain and it can go up or either go down.
You would need to open a bitcoin wallet address where you can keep your bitcoin safe and also you can purchase bitcoin with fiat from exchanges
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:25:02 AM

Hi,

Educating yourself is very important so you will understand what is BTC and the risk associated to when planning on investing or trading it.
You do not just read all the time because you will never know if what you read is applicable in reality, you know theory is sometimes not working so you need to start doing your thing but make sure you start with a small amount, that way, you're only taking lower risk.

I need a reliable website to create a wallet and then start trading may be, with reliable website, I saw some asking for cash to be sent by mail...not sure if this is how things are done.
All the information you need is in this forum, you just need to used the search button, google also would help, of course.
By educating yourself, that is going to be your ticket to success in crypto, focus on long term investment since you are new, day trading is only good for expert.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x