Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:41:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best alter coin to invest?  (Read 129 times)
mintomia199 (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:17:00 PM

I am planing to invest 2 eth on alter coins. I am confused on which coin I should invest.Could any one suggest me some alter coin to invest.My plan is to invest short term investment.
KurtEldon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:26:53 PM

I am planing to invest 2 eth on alter coins. I am confused on which coin I should invest.Could any one suggest me some alter coin to invest.My plan is to invest short term investment.
These coins are the best investment for the long and short term. You could check these coins on the crypto market. These coins are the top rank of the crypto market and at this moment these coin value is low.

ETH
RIPPLE
LTC
MONERO
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

I will recommend these coins.

ECC XLM MONERO CARDANO
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:41:03 PM

Do your research and go with top ranked and well-known coin projects. There are so many of those such as LTC, XLM, XMR, NEO, VET, ZEC, ICX and so on. 
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:44:29 PM

Although there are many different types of altcoins in the market. but l hope eth & ripple are the best altcoin who give us good earnings in future.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:47:14 PM

I think cardano and dogecoin are currently suitable for me for short-term investments

Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:52:55 PM

I will advise ADA and EOS. I think that they are suitable for investment but I would divide the Deposit into four parts to diversify the risks.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:55:29 PM

Ethereum is the best alter coin to invest, now the price of all altcoin is very low. Ethereum price is also low, altcoins is always good for long term investment. Invest on Ethereum now and hold it for future, Ethereum is the favourite for many ico's. Ethereum is used by many ico's due to its smart contracts programs. Other coins such as ripple, neo, litecoin, monero these are the coins best to invest now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: