Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:07:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Far are we from the bull run  (Read 2882 times)
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:23:20 PM

Its been about 8 month since we are in bloodbath. market has not shown any signs of recovery till yet. what do you think that what december will bring to us.. ?

We are being so far from the bullrun because i have already expected that the bullrun will always be happened in a few years again. Expected halving time for bitcoin to be the next pit stop or big update to create such a big bubble again or maybe we will see that when we will be entering year 2021
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 561

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:32:07 PM

Its been about 8 month since we are in bloodbath. market has not shown any signs of recovery till yet. what do you think that what december will bring to us.. ?

Yes. Many of the people who brought at 17,000$ are forced to sell at 6000 or 7000$, if they want money .But now the price of bitcoin is started to increase again.Every year,their will be huge raise in the price of bitcoin and Ethereum at the last quarter of the year.I think this positive fluctuations is due to the impact of that.Hold your bitcoin till the end of this year ,to get more profit from it.
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:35:04 PM

It could happen anytime now, Bitcoin is now stable and it is for the last 5 weeks so anytime I big pump is going to happen just like what happen last year we just need to be patient I notice some altcoins are making great progress too, we still have over two months so so we hope everything will be like last year.

My exact same thoughts. There's been some considerable movements in the price of alts lately, and BTC has been fairly stable in price for weeks now, signaling some good times ahead. In crypto, things happen so fast and the market is highly unpredictable. Still two months to the end of 2018, so it's fingers crossed.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:44:02 PM

In my opinion,  I believe that btc will make a bullish market anytime soon but not this month as I had observed in the current market is a bit slow moving. I think this coming month of December,  expected bullish market may soon to recover and most likely it will soon be felt. Moreover, just keep holding your btc and wait for the recovery.
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:45:07 PM

Relying on information gathered on the technical analysis(TA), we must be somewhere in the middle of market correction. Better to be prepared market will not recover anytime soon.
This is darkest prediction that I saw. You say we are on half way down? Well where is the end then? Most of the traders are saying that we are in pre pump state.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:10:42 PM

There is always few signal for the crypto market to increase, as see, many coins are green but they are not stable. But I myself will not yet talk about the bull run because I don't think it will happen in this year. Just be patient and wait until next year.
MazCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:12:52 PM

we hope bitcoin will follow in the footsteps of the end of 2017 where it could break through $ 20,000, but we must mature in following this market movement in 2018, if we are saturated with this situation, switch it over by raising ideas for profit in the cryptocurrency world.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:22:51 PM

Well, nobody can give accurate time or date of when does bull runs happen, only our chances to find them out is to read the graph or chart in the exchange site platform. And in my understanding it may takes more months before then it will be done by next year 2019 but don't know what months, But I am sure about that.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:39:16 PM

I think if you are looking for a repeat of 2017 you may be waiting a very long time. I personally think we are unlikely to see the same sort of market euphoria ever again. I think there is still money to be made but it will be individual coins rising and not the entire market and they will not be driven by hype but by real progress and adoption. It is a lot like the Internet Stock bubble in 1999. Its collapse did not mean the end of the internet or companies that used the internet as their business platform. It just meant you had to be more selective to make money by investing in them.

zk-SNARK

Activity: 168

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:40:56 PM

I dont expect any bullrun in december. Yes we saw some bear market since 8 months but i believe after that bear market we need some sideways.
Beucase with that sideways whales can accumulate as much as possible and investors will start to lose their hopes about next bull.
Surely i hope we will see a bull in december but it seems hard for me.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
S-triple-C

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:45:22 PM

A bull run can start anytime soon and I believe we will see a lot of green by December/January. It will even double the value of BTC and I basing it on the trend. Usually the last quarter is where the bulls will make a run which is why hodling is a virtue
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1664

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:47:18 PM

Seen this questions so many times and its obvious that no one can see the future so we don't know what December will bring to us. Of course, as a investors/trader we wanted to see another break out run just like last year but its different now. No more FOMO, no more institutional money coming in. So we should all look forward to 2019-2020.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:54:28 PM

Seen this questions so many times and its obvious that no one can see the future so we don't know what December will bring to us. Of course, as a investors/trader we wanted to see another break out run just like last year but its different now. No more FOMO, no more institutional money coming in. So we should all look forward to 2019-2020.

Yes, absolutely right. So many individuals already asked the same very question.
I think deep inside most of us wanted the positive news, to have the bull run already.
But, what you can get from this question are just only speculations. Maybe, we wanted to hear good news even if it means nothing in reality.
felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:11:31 AM

I don't have much hope for this year. The overall outlook of the market is not too stable now and a rise in the short term seems rather difficult. The priority target for bitcoin is $ 10,000, and if we reach this price, then the situation may change.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:18:11 AM

I doubt we would reach the previous ATH this December. I don't even think it will reach $10k this year. IMO, we might see it happening next year; the market is fine as it is--slow and steady.

apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:30:52 AM

We all have hope bull market coming soon,  but we dont know when it is and we can not control the market. To make profit we should be follow the market by keep patient waiting for that, because bull market can be coming in the end of this year or next year.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:22:42 AM

December many people are expecting the price of the bitcoin will pump again the value. But it's not guaranteed the price will pump and I think we are near to bitcoin to bull run and many people will earn more money again.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:50:32 AM

December many people are expecting the price of the bitcoin will pump again the value. But it's not guaranteed the price will pump and I think we are near to bitcoin to bull run and many people will earn more money again.
No one knows aside from those groups of whales who's holding big bagholders, bull run as we anticipating to show up before the end of this year are still in question, if more and more weak holders will sell out and let the strong one and real supporters will stay and hold, then whales will have some hard time to play the market and let the natural progress to happen, for sure after that bull will start to run, for the exact time frame still don't have any idea.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:34:46 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 03:46:43 AM by leonix007

Have read some tweets from the people I followed

from @Nebraskangooner

checking on the BTC history

2012: new ATH
2013: 83% Correction from ATH
2013: New ATH
2015: 87% Correction from ATH
2017: New ATH
2018: 71% Correction from ATH

make sense to me
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:38:51 AM

It is 10 months buddy not 8 months,thats how long we are in Bloody market and there still no sign of bullish market,thats the saddest part of our journey in this cryptocurrency trading

I am looking forward until end of this october to atleast seeing even a $10,000 growth for the good start this Christmas season as what had happened same time last year
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: