Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:13:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Far are we from the bull run  (Read 2882 times)
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:02:12 AM

Its been about 8 month since we are in bloodbath. market has not shown any signs of recovery till yet. what do you think that what december will bring to us.. ?

no body know until when this bloody market will be done,,
my hope we can see bitcoin price will grow more than 10K again in this year and continue rising in the next year mate  Wink
regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:04:32 AM

Yoo hope Desember - January will be bull run like past years. But, if bull run coming in Desember it will be boring. Because everyone already know about it. Soo i bet it will not come in Desember *imo
All hope there will be a bull run in December, but I'm not sure yet. Movement in the crypto market is still slow but there is stability in prices. We are just waiting for what will happen to the crypto market in December.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:12:04 AM

Its been about 8 month since we are in bloodbath. market has not shown any signs of recovery till yet. what do you think that what december will bring to us.. ?

Let me check my crystall ball Cheesy

On the more serious not,didnt we have that little recovery sometimes in late May/early June,but sadly it  turned out it was fake recovery.So i think thats omething like that could happen again,we go up abit,and then again even lower than where we were.Dont forget that those big traders are making money even in this market,by playing their short/long game.And they might keep doing that for some time.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:16:56 AM

There're no signal of the recover of the market, but we can hope that at the end of this year, BTC will be grown up again, because there's something special and important news for Bitcoin

In my opinion, last year no signals be, in markets growth signals can only be seen after the fact.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:22:39 AM

We are already in the fourth quarter of 2018 and the market is still in the declining trend. With the current situation, bull run is no where in sight. Investors are really thinking that 2017 might happen again, but sad to say, there is no signs that bull run will happen in December unlike last year. However, next year might be a good year for pending upgrades might be functional by 2019.
LubovOF

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:27:51 AM

I believe that it is not so far, it is not a critical price,I think that we need to wait for growth in the near future.Here if bitcoin and ether will fall to 150-130 dollars it will be critical

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:32:24 AM

Of course, everyone hopes for a rise in prices and a recovery in the market in December, but I believe that there is no point in discussing the future situation, because no predictions come true this year.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:46:04 AM

We know bull run of the bitcoin is already near , there is a lot of factor why the bitcoin still dropping because of panic, negative news and even people. But near become far if that people or kind of people that I mentioned are still continue of what they do. But if they do the right thing bull run will happen as soon as possible we want.
Kate74Bell

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:50:08 AM

The peaks and troughs have been getting longer for bitcoin so I dont know why everyone is expecting a multi-thousand dollar recovery anytime soon, it may run up a few thousand between now and December but classically bitcoin will likely trade sideways for a few or many months before a solid uptick in price (assuming nothing big changes for adoption).

letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

Every one is hoping since September that a reversal  may happen to crypto market but it fails us always instead of reversal  market continue to fall specially for altcoins which been affected to much.  As crypto market is very unpredictable bullish season will just surprise us one of this days. Just keep holding and add more if price may continue to fall.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:53:55 AM

Yoo hope Desember - January will be bull run like past years. But, if bull run coming in Desember it will be boring. Because everyone already know about it. Soo i bet it will not come in Desember *imo

We should see the bull run happening soon and people are waiting now for the entire year they have seen the downfall only mostly and with the bull run the year end could make the best for people  associated  and believing in the crypto currency.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:59:29 AM

Dont think anyone can say it surely but we saw bull run last year at the end of the year maybe we would see it this year too anyway way we see price is stabill which is good.

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:08:24 AM

People are still buying the news, they still do not want to believe that Bitcoin is here to stay and it's going to command a high price in the future, but people do not want to lose their investment and so people sell when there is bad news and bought again when there is a good development.

moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

I think that we will start growing in half a year only and therefore we should not expect growth in December of this year because all the graphs show that 2018 will be completely bearish

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:26:30 AM

it's to hard to wait a big changes in cryptocurrencies,  for me i enjoy participating  any bounty campaign for earning different kinds of token. When the time comes that changes of market exchange  or prices increase i have a lot of coins to sell. I'm still hoping this coming December will the reign begins.
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:27:22 AM

I think that December will show good growth in the market ! Bitcoin is unique and it will come out of the downtrend ! I also heard that the question of scaling will be solved !

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:35:12 AM

Well we need to wait SEC about the ETF, if approved then the bull run will be come in short but if rejected again and again then the bull run will never come true, I think we are need SEC to approve the ETF because there's only way to get the bull run... (just my opinion)
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:51:44 AM

Personally I think that this downtrend will continue even till the middle of the next year. IMHO we should be patient and stay away from any investment in cryptocurrencies right now. It is better to short now.
Twkasun52

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:18:08 PM

That what i am also thinking about.Whole market it like in coma situation.No huge drop or no huge up .I feeling this is good sign for market as it is stable .But still the mighty whales are the boss here as we saw loss of 20B from market cap in seconds few days ago in front of my eyes.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

In my opinion, only few months left before the crypto market goes on a bull run. I believe that the bull run starts when the market is recovering but today lots of crypto are still very low so it will take some time like for couple months and I am still patiently waiting for it to come.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: