Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:14:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Far are we from the bull run  (Read 2882 times)
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:05:07 PM

This is a question asked every day, when is the end of the downtrend, when is the reversal, how far  we are from the growing market. The answer is simple, no one here knows this!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:09:30 PM

I believe that the events of last year will not be repeated. Imagine that all those who are now engaged in trade cryptocurrency know about a major increase in the end of the year. This means that all rush to sell as soon as the price is a little grow.

Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:12:38 PM

I think if not by December but early next year we will definitely see growth. My conclusion is that large investors are building huge farms on the territory of Russia. The scheme is that all the money went to the purchase of farms. Now they will accumulate the necessary volume and begin growth and investment in the market. I think the game has already entered the state they take more bitcoin.
tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:13:07 PM

Well, there is no one who can an exact time when we will have bullrun except the manipulators. We people can only assume it. My assumption says we will not see a huge buu=llrun this year. There might be a little bounce at the end of the year which may push BTC to hit $15k or lower. I don't think we will see an ATH this year.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:15:22 PM

I believe we are close enough to bull run. This is possible. We will gain profit soon. Believe me,it is absolutely possible.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:38:31 PM

We can't know that exactly. But it's been a long time since the last bull. Almost 1 year. However that was a huge bull. We may not see such a huge bull this year. We may experience a steady but slow growth over the next couple of months and then have a mega bull during halving.

WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:17:35 PM

Its been about 8 month since we are in bloodbath. market has not shown any signs of recovery till yet. what do you think that what december will bring to us.. ?

No one knows exactly when the next bull run is going to come only predictions. But hopefully we're expecting it to come not for long. For me, I think the next bull run will be somewhere around April 2019.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:35:45 PM

Well if the investors are thinking about its recovery then it will take long time to do the same, some of the coins value will be definitely raised very soon, but how so in my notion time will surpassed.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:41:53 PM

Its been about 8 month since we are in bloodbath. market has not shown any signs of recovery till yet. what do you think that what december will bring to us.. ?

It is possible that the update of the top will be delayed until 2020, as we would not like, according to the schedule and TA shows that it will not be soon. Bulls will come very soon, waiting for them.
Peri0n

Activity: 188

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:37:41 PM

It's like divination on coffee grounds. In the end, someone will guess. To be honest, I have a feeling the bulls are breathing down my neck and we'll see them soon.
atrmill

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:43:32 PM

I hope that the cryptocurrency market will go up soon. It seems to me that after a long fall in the cryptocurrency market, growth will be very strong.

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:43:51 PM

December, as in such not really the bull run people are expecting. after 2014 fall of crypto it took near to 4 years for the ATH we saw in Q4 2017 and if not equal, it will take an equivalent time for another bull run for a new ATH and that should be above 2 years from the fall for proper and serious accommodation.
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:22:50 AM

December, as in such not really the bull run people are expecting. after 2014 fall of crypto it took near to 4 years for the ATH we saw in Q4 2017 and if not equal, it will take an equivalent time for another bull run for a new ATH and that should be above 2 years from the fall for proper and serious accommodation.
This is more convincing and logical prediction than saying "it" to happen on December this year. Though 2 years is not a short time, I believe (and maybe you will also agree), there will be good changes by that time (maybe, seeing a new ATH).
Boctok

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

Those who want to buy will push the price up because at this price I’m not selling bitcoin with me. The price is very, very low
Marcsymon

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:03:42 PM

I think if we compared from the previous bull run last December 2017 that had happened, It is approximately 75% off and it is considered very very far from it. But it is still subject for change because two months more to go to reached the month of December 2018. And telling exactly how far are we is unmeasurable by now because there is no limit of market price when bull run will hits.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

I hope that in December there will be a long-awaited growth, but I am not sure that we will see the same prices as last year!
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

The bull run will come again eventually but there has to be some real world application and mass influx of people to crypto not just as a speculative asset but a real world way to pay for everything. Governments have to sanction it and credit card companies have to support it. If that time comes it could mean a million dollar Bitcoin or whatever currency wins out.
otpotpotp

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

The market is not just recovering, it is on the way to a global rise and entry of large investors, followed by herds of hamsters from other industries.
Most likely, real growth will begin in December.
Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

I think that in December we will rise by a maximum of 20-30 percent. good growth will begin only in a year

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
alsu5552018

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 03:19:57 PM

It seems to me that no one knows when the next growth will be. But I think that it will definitely be more than once. Cryptocurrencies are just starting their journey.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: