Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:58:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Far are we from the bull run  (Read 2882 times)
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:06:59 PM

It is just feel like bull run are still far from us & will not happen by this year IMO. The market are still stagnant & bored last couple week, maybe some big trader are still wait & see how the result of the ETF things. To be honest I'm not expecting it as high as last year, just enjoy the market & begin some little amount of daily trading.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:07:12 PM

Its been about 8 month since we are in bloodbath. market has not shown any signs of recovery till yet. what do you think that what december will bring to us.. ?

Many people believes that bull run is about to happen in the market very soon but what makes it hard to believe on things as such is that market is in the first place, unpredictable and also, there's no assurance until when should people hold their token holdings. Moreover, since there are no pumps yet, hplding and being patient would be a more necessary thing to do to not regret afterwards.

it's gonna happen suddenly as it was many times earlier. no need to estimate when.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:11:49 PM

I don't really know how far we are before seeing a bull run. It can last for a long time or just a month. We can only hope that it will happen.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:33:03 PM

Bull run will come to us momentarily and we can't knew it when. If we saw a continuous increase of prices then, we gonna say its the bullish trend.
It is better not to think it anymore cause it only give us stress thinking that which could be hardly to happen this year. We just think positive and never lost our hope.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
adicewe

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:40:03 AM

most likely later in the year and early in the year all will improve.
many people can't wait to go up high again.
it's better to collect more assets to hold
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:21:42 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 01:35:28 AM by jaocoincrypto18

Its been about 8 month since we are in bloodbath. market has not shown any signs of recovery till yet. what do you think that what december will bring to us.. ?

Don't listen to some predictions anymore as they did not happen as desired so better we should not expect something great will happen by December as it might just make you to be disappointed again and again so better just wait and see that who knows there is a miracle will going to happen but did not expect it to come.
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:49:03 AM

Don't listen to some predictions anymore as they did not happen as desired so better we should not expect something great will happen by December as it might just make you to be disappointed again and again so better just wait and see that who knows there is a miracle will going to happen but did not expect it to come.
yes, I agree with what you say, many people say and think that crypto prices will rise again in December, because many people think that crypto prices will follow the price of the previous year, and we really shouldn't expect too much on the month This December , because everyone also doesn't know for sure, and that is just a prediction, so just wait for the crypto price to rise again, and stop expecting what is not necessarily true, because it will make us disappointed and frustrated.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:39:13 AM

there are many predictions that the bullrun will indeed occur, but for the period of time no one dares to ensure even I am not sure that the bullrun will occur this year, maybe it will happen in 2019 or even longer than that.
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:52:05 AM

Personally I see that we are not far from bulls. Bitcoin is very much fixed at around 6000 and I think there will be growth in early 2019.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:07:20 PM

Personally I see that we are not far from bulls. Bitcoin is very much fixed at around 6000 and I think there will be growth in early 2019.

all have long been waiting for the resumption of market growth. but we must also not forget about the possible corrections that will occur before this significant increase.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

I guess where are very near til the bull will come out from its place and skyrocketing will be coming soon since there has been a lot of speculation that whales are preparing to end of the year. I think december will be very well this year as bitcoin dominance is still at 50% and altcoins are down which means the market will really make a bounce.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:02:56 PM

We all hope soon like this end of month bull run coming again like last year, please spreading good news for all of your communty and make this november good start for green market, we can make it together.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

I think that until the end of this year cryptomarket will grow. But definite numbers are unclear for me. In my mind it is necessary to be confident in your actions and be brave to take responsibility making investments.
In any case, the actions of the enemy, you need to be cold-blooded and immediately some tempting offer. In any case, the poor state of the cryptocurrency market makes both trading and investment very risky. But we must observe price fluctuations, because less promising projects in this case can be influenced by manipulators.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:55:52 PM

If you are going to hold your coins for the long term then the real question is if it does matter at all when the bull market is going to come? Because it doesn't matter if it takes a few months or a few years you are still going to be here holding your coins, that is why I do not get that worried about when the next bull market is going to happen, only the speculators care about such a thing and that is because they are trading so much that they cannot sustain their losses for long and they need a bull market to recover their losses.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:08:28 PM

Nobody has a right answer, but everyone, even me, we are hoping that this time will be soon and we could see better results in our portfolio
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:38:20 PM

Market has been going up last few days and may continue going up once midterm election uncertainty is over. Stock market usually goes up after midterms so  cryptos may do something similar.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:54:59 PM

Maybe in December will be surprise but still we can't say when bull run will start hopefully as soon as possible so we can make a good profit by December so we will have great holiday.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:25:31 AM

Most likely, in December we will not see a brisk market growth. I also agree with the opinions of other users who are talking about a gradual increase in the price of coins from the beginning of next year. In the meantime, we just have to buy and hold reliable cryptocurrencies, while their prices remain at a minimum.
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:13:49 PM

I read the opinions of various analysts who predicted the recovery of the market and the gradual rise in price of reliable cryptocurrencies since December. But I believe that they are mistaken - as long as we see no real prerequisites for such a rapid change in the situation. Most likely, the situation will begin to improve already from the new year.
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:37:37 PM

When talking about bull run, everyone thinks about bitcoin bull run. But there are a lot of altcoins that are in full bull run right now. You should only do some research and take a peek something else than bitcoin from time to time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: