Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:49:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating New Coin or Invest in ICO  (Read 1047 times)
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:20:35 PM

As the title pronounced which do you prefer Invest or create? For me the capability of creating new coin can make big income and big loss there is a certain period of time that this idea will fail, as for Investing in some ICO compare to other side you have a freedom to choose, we all heard, don't put all your eggs in one basket but what if *if* half of the dozen egg broke and the other four was on fatal condition and the last two was successful and these two coin made you around 10m usd and your capital was 11m usd all of effort and time come to waste you see it's really hard to choose between two, how bout you share your opinions and express yourselves into this topic.

Lots of coin coming up this days, turning into an abuse for the main purpose why ICO  is been develop, I prefer to invest in ICO with trusted  team members and a proven track record, also observing what the project is out to deliver to the world at large. I spread my investment stake into several ICO  and hope for the best.
Yes, lately there are a lot of new coins that have sprung up but in the end the coins cannot develop and cannot penetrate the market. investing in an ICO can indeed be profitable if the project has a trusted team member and has a good work history and has succeeded in developing large projects before.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:41:41 PM

Well in my own opinion about the matter in creating a new coin or investing in ICO then all I can tell you is that both of these methods are very risky and involving yourself in these needs a deeper understanding of the crypto market if you really want to commit in one these methods since crypto market until now is very unstable and having great losses has a very big possibility.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:50:20 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2018, 11:49:21 PM by Stargazer

Ok, now you want to create a coin to make money?  Huh Oh, you have no idea how hard is to make a new coin popular, don't be greedy, everything has a risk, as ICO investment or trade have! If you can't take the risk, then you should hold your stuff and keep silent until the market recover.

@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:58:32 AM

All have a higher risk than investing in cryptos that are already in the market. But if i have to choose between the two, i rather invest in ICO as long as it is legit because ICO can attract more investors to invest on it due to various bounty campaigns being offered.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:36:34 AM

All have a higher risk than investing in cryptos that are already in the market. But if i have to choose between the two, i rather invest in ICO as long as it is legit because ICO can attract more investors to invest on it due to various bounty campaigns being offered.
I also think and choose like that, if we make coins it is very complicated and must do something interesting so that your new coins sell so that it takes a lot of time for it. but investing ico today is very risky because of the many frauds.
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:46:42 AM

if you want to make new coins then you must have enough capital and also have to have a lot of knowledge here but if only our investment does not require a lot of capital but we must still have the knowledge to know to distinguish between good or scam ico

Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:22:59 AM

You should definitely think about why creating a new cryptocurrency, if there are already hundreds of them. Than you will be better than others? If you choose - then invest in ICO!
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:01:05 PM

As the title pronounced which do you prefer Invest or create? For me the capability of creating new coin can make big income and big loss there is a certain period of time that this idea will fail, as for Investing in some ICO compare to other side you have a freedom to choose, we all heard, don't put all your eggs in one basket but what if *if* half of the dozen egg broke and the other four was on fatal condition and the last two was successful and these two coin made you around 10m usd and your capital was 11m usd all of effort and time come to waste you see it's really hard to choose between two, how bout you share your opinions and express yourselves into this topic.
Creating a new coin is very simple, but it is a very difficult thing to promote the new coin and add it to it. It is also a long-term development process.
geberger

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:58:20 AM

Lots of coin coming up this days, turning into an abuse for the main purpose why ICO  is been develop, I prefer to invest in ICO with trusted  team members and a proven track record, also observing what the project is out to deliver to the world at large. I spread my investment stake into several ICO  and hope for the best.
I think you should consecrate on ICO because creating a new coins isn't a easy task for you. Its required a lots of hard and and patient. Plus You need a team who work behind you.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:02:37 AM

If you have enough experience to create good project then yes it is good idea, but if you just want to make scam and get free money, then give up, as you will harm crypto market. As to ICOs investing in good projects is always good idea, for real rates and scores I would suggest you to go to www.icoguide.com
danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 08:07:48 AM

Well in my own opinion about the matter in creating a new coin or investing in ICO then all I can tell you is that both of these methods are very risky and involving yourself in these needs a deeper understanding of the crypto market if you really want to commit in one these methods since crypto market until now is very unstable and having great losses has a very big possibility.

I think so, we can predict about the future project.
but if only 2 option, I think investing on ico is easy way.
create new coin need money,time,dev and also new super idea.
but for investing , just make research about that ico , it's simple and also risky.

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
cintamoni

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:51:19 AM

Promoting it and long term planing are required which are the most hardest thing ever. You should ICO because they're much better than creating new coins. Just buy few coins and work with there projects.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:58:11 AM

To create new coin its not as easy as people think, unless you only want to scam people of their hard earned money, first you will need to have a problem you would want to solve, you would also market your idea for investors to come, etc.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:07:36 AM

There is a much better strategy at the moment. You can wait until the token goes live on exchanges and buy it much cheaper as at the ICO price. Due to the current market a lot of project a simply losing their price when they are listed on a first exchange.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:30:29 AM

A strange comparison, to invest in a project you will have enough free savings and in-depth analysis of the project, to create your own coins you need a team, an idea and a working product, it is a thousand times more effort than just investing.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:51:11 PM

Making brand new coin certainly could make large earnings so long as it's helpful for long-term, it will include a great group to achieve the actual objective or else the actual it'll in no way achieve the actual objective. Personally, I would rather Purchasing ICO compared to making brand new cash because a few plenties of cash these days however many of them often dropping away from the worthiness.
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:54:45 AM

I think it's easier to invest in a new ICO project. When a lot of people are concerned about this project, you can decide whether to invest.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 02:11:27 AM

For me, that still has a few knowledge upon creating tokens and also lacks financial capital. I prefer making investment rather than creating coins. Because it takes more time on creating good and legit coin and you have so much to go through, unlike investing, with just one click you can already purchase coins to hold to.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:27:25 PM

Developing completely new coin undoubtedly may make big profits given that it truly is great for foreseeable future, it should contain beneficial workforce to realize this purpose usually this it will eventually never ever get to this purpose. Exercise would prefer to Paying for ICO in comparison with developing completely new dollars seeing that quite many dollar currently although most are likely to burn off available online.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:46:15 PM

It never came to my mind that I want to create my coin. A commemorative coin will do but not a cryptocurrency that I'm the one that created. I don't want to create a joke which is now the market is full of.

Such coins can generate profit but its not only about the potential profit that you as a developer or owner of that coin but its usability and what's really the sense of that coin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████