Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:51:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum the future of cryptocurrencies.  (Read 541 times)
omonuyak (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:59:02 PM

I think ethereum is gaining more acceptance among business and that is why we are seeing many icos using it to raise funds from the public.  We should not undermined the significant of this in cryptocurrencies development because a particular coins must be adopted for a particular purposes and that is what I see with ethereum and fund raising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:42:28 PM

I think ethereum is gaining more acceptance among business and that is why we are seeing many icos using it to raise funds from the public.  We should not undermined the significant of this in cryptocurrencies development because a particular coins must be adopted for a particular purposes and that is what I see with ethereum and fund raising.
I think your post is a bit strange. We all know what ETH is, Pope Francis Vitaly, not once explained to us about his centralized miracle. I am sorry to upset you, but you should not expect anything good in the future from this project. This is just a beta test.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:20:43 PM

Etherum lost its flamboyant days last year, unfortunately, this will not always go like this, but the prolongation of the process has also irritated many investors and people are experiencing a confusion about which crypto money they will invest in.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:46:27 PM

I think ethereum is gaining more acceptance among business and that is why we are seeing many icos using it to raise funds from the public. 
But most of those ICOs doesn't really have a business to support. Its not about business but its more accepted with project because they can easily create their tokened form of distribution of dividends/shares or profit.

We should not undermined the significant of this in cryptocurrencies development because a particular coins must be adopted for a particular purposes and that is what I see with ethereum and fund raising.
People are becoming smart now and majority learned about these ICOs that its not worth anymore. With the emergence of scam ICOs, investors are becoming fewer and feared of getting involved with any of them because they can lose their money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:02:27 PM

I think your post is a bit strange. We all know what ETH is, Pope Francis Vitaly, not once explained to us about his centralized miracle. I am sorry to upset you, but you should not expect anything good in the future from this project. This is just a beta test.

So if you called ethereum as a beta platform and then the whole of crypto should be even lower than it. Some of them don't even release the platform. if you are called it as beta and what's the product that has already created in the cryptocurrency? I thought that you can answer it easily dude.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Thug Life

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:10:20 PM

I personally strongly agree with the topic that you make Ethereum the future of cryptocurrencies, because we ourselves can see the advantages of ethereum,it's just that for now ethereum prices are very down due to the effects of the market,but believe that a situation like this will not be forever
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:23:06 PM

I think ethereum is gaining more acceptance among business and that is why we are seeing many icos using it to raise funds from the public. 

Well its the number 1 choice for ICO to raised funds. But sadly, the same ICO that put ETH to its all time high is dumping as well.

We should not undermined the significant of this in cryptocurrencies development because a particular coins must be adopted for a particular purposes and that is what I see with ethereum and fund raising.

But competitors like EOS are slowly gaining ground. I believed that this 2 will battle it out as to who will the dominant choice of ICO projects.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:30:45 PM

Ethereum smart contract is the cheapest platform so most of the projects are follow the same way and neo also little popular concept in crypto market. Future of cryptocurrencies are improve the technology so some unbelievable new arrivals are occupy the top region. I think bitcoin is always maintain a first position because most of the companies are adopting the Bitcoin so stable marletcap is possible in future.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:33:55 PM

Etherum is one of the best digital currency platforms at the moment. With a high market share and transaction volume, Etherum is one of the coins that has a bright future. The Etherum platform is also widely used by various ICO projects and it has also maintained the stability of the market share owned by Etherum.

Etherum's price has experienced a significant decline and sometimes some investors leave ETherum, but believe that all indicators prove that Etherum will become a power in the digital currency system in the future. Etherum is the future and we will look at digital currency economics to be the primary choice of society in the digital age.
harjiy2712

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:56:17 PM

ETH is making wave now, currently at green in the market and gaining global recognition. ETH is the future of CRPTO
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:56:35 PM

Etherum is one of the best digital currency platforms at the moment. With a high market share and transaction volume, Etherum is one of the coins that has a bright future. The Etherum platform is also widely used by various ICO projects and it has also maintained the stability of the market share owned by Etherum.

Etherum's price has experienced a significant decline and sometimes some investors leave ETherum, but believe that all indicators prove that Etherum will become a power in the digital currency system in the future. Etherum is the future and we will look at digital currency economics to be the primary choice of society in the digital age.

It is undeniable that Ethereum will become the future of the cryptocurrency market as you can easily see that most ICO projects use ETH technology to generate ERC-20 Token. I believe that in 2019, ETH's big market cap will be able to compete with BTC if ETH has technological updates in the future.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:02:54 AM

Ethereum was the first major coin platform to corner the market for ICOs and still keeps a huge lead over all others. Do not see this changing anytime soon.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:32:07 AM

I personally strongly agree with the topic that you make Ethereum the future of cryptocurrencies, because we ourselves can see the advantages of ethereum,it's just that for now ethereum prices are very down due to the effects of the market,but believe that a situation like this will not be forever
Most big investors keep ETH as this is the safest coin in long term investment and ETH's technology has been growing steadily in recent years. I believe that if the ETH value is increased then people will know more ETH and the value will be increased
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:44:33 AM

Ethereum is indeed a large and trusted coin platform, but this will have endless competition, many platforms are growing after many of the ico who abuse it. Ethereum remains a fast-growing ico investment.
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:09:56 AM

it is an obvious thing. ETH is a great altcoin that can represent the entire Crypto market so that it can serve many other businesses with its technology. In addition, blockchain technology is indispensable for a modern future and ETH will soon have very high prices.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:45:04 AM

We can say that Ethereum is one of the successful platform because it is very useful,and almost all of the user and investor's buying and holding Ethereum and also most of the projects is using their smartcontract and that is Ethereum's main advantage to the other ICO's.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:19:01 AM

Ethereum has a good future, the development team continues to provide new breakthroughs to maintain its position and values. The advantages of ethereum add a lot of coin holders and are simpler.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:30:13 AM

I agree with you. I have high hopes also for Ethereum since mostly newly released crypto projects now are erc20 tokens. They depend to Ethereum blockchain. This can obviously make Ethereum rise up.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:18:34 AM

I agree with you. I have high hopes also for Ethereum since mostly newly released crypto projects now are erc20 tokens. They depend to Ethereum jblockchain. This can obviously make Ethereum rise up.
Many of the users who truly supports and believe the use of Ethereum even in the future. It is indeed price will rise up. Though we do not know when it will happen the pump of ethereum but I still as a users it will boom.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:40:30 AM

yes, ethereum has helped startups to develop ideas and build their projects. Indeed, ethereum is currently falling and many complaints have occurred lately, but are these reasons that we must believe that ethereum is an asset that is not worthy to hold and should we leave it? I think that is a naive act and will make us regret it someday.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: