Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:40:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pluralsight 3 months subscription || $0.99 | New account with your own info ✔️✔️  (Read 166 times)
Luffy. (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:48:58 PM

Hi! We're selling Pluralsight 3 months subscriptions accounts for as low as $0.99! You can request it to be created with your own email address and full name!
The accounts are legally obtained and are not cracked.

[Subscription]
Once you send the payment, you'll immediately receive an account which was created using the information you provided (or random information if you prefer) which lasts for 90 days access to the entire learning platform starting from the day you sent the payment.

[Proof]
https://preview.ibb.co/msuFyp/proof.png

[Pricing]
x1 3-month account: $0.99
x2 3-month account: $1.49
x3 3-month account: $1.99
x5 3-month account: $2.99
For bulk orders and resellers, feel free to ask for a discount!

[Payment Methods]
Bitcoin
ETH
Amazon.com gift cards
Webmoney

[Terms of Service]
1. All the payments are final. You can't ask for a refund once the payment has been sent.
2. In case your account stops working while it's still within the warranty period, you will be eligible for a replacement.
3. Payment must be sent first before receiving the account.
4. For any questions regarding the service, please add me on IM.

[Contact Me]
Discord: Luffy#8556

To prove that I'm not a scammer, providing 3 vouch copies for the first 3 trusted members.
h0g0f0g0

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

I don't use Skype nor discord, but would like to buy Pluralsight and Autodesk licenses. PM me
Luffy. (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:09:45 PM

I don't use Skype nor discord, but would like to buy Pluralsight and Autodesk licenses. PM me
Says: User 'h0g0f0g0' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

Could you probably PM me your email?
moh3en

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:50:56 PM

Still have it ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: