Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:11:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news  (Read 1369 times)
bitcoins94

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:55:27 AM

The good news is that AML BitCoin is doing great and another great news, that is not so new, is that if you have AML ´s your investment will not be hacked.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:24:00 AM

For now i see no good news as there are no signs of a healthy market in which the bearish market is still in effect in which it clearly shows that there is no reason for us to celebrate before this year will end. Hopefully, that the predicted bullish run is for real so that our holding for almost a year will not be in vain.
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:29:40 AM

learn crypto in depth and note that some credible news will make you understand how crypto is specifically bitcoin running and make improvements in many areas of business and finance. Negative sentiment must exist and need not be thought about because it is a spice to play market prices

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:55:25 AM

true, we must not be affected by false negative news because it is intentionally made by a group of people, to make people panic and sell their assets at low prices and they buy them for big profits, so if there is negative news Do not immediately believe in staying calm, and do research first.

dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:01:52 AM

There is a massive change in the perception people have in bitcoin. I used to hear a lot of bad news about bitcoin in the middle of this year around June and July. People had fear during those times because of the constant fall in the price of bitcoin. People have now reached a state where they have realized that bitcoin has gone beyond collapse. The fake news by bitcoin antagonists have been identified by cryto lovers especially those have not known bitcoin for quite too long and the new members who wish to join the bitcoin train. This is as a result of the good education, advice and constant flow of information the crypto lovers and activist always give. Their efforts are yielding effect now. Many people have now realized the need to hodl their bitcoin and not to be dumping it. New members are doing a lot of research now.
I am saying this because I was one of those people who was afraid of the collapse of bitcoin. I got swayed away by those fake and baseless news about bitcoin until I got myself with some of the information being shared on this forum. I know a lot of people who at first wanted to sell their coins but have hold because of the education they got from this forum.
I have found an article written by @Technomage very useful and I recommend it to everyone.

My advice to crypto lover is that do not be swayed away by the fake news about bitcoin. Do a lot of research about bitcoin and you will see the relevance of it. I love to be educated. Let's all unite and safeguard our pride.

I believe and also like your advice but I think for example, if there is a gold mine united to get it will be safe but how much? It's dangerous alone, but when successful, those who do not come along will appreciate you very much.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:22:32 AM

The most difficult reason for Bitcoin to be implemented is the government bank and the super rich.
Government banks will lose their minting power, and the wealth of the super rich will be worthless. The current holders of Bitcoin will redistribute wealth, which will be even more unfair.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
tigerhuda

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:02:34 AM

The rumors blow many investors worried about electronic money. But when equipped with the necessary knowledge, investors will put more confidence in this potential market.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:08:22 AM

The most difficult reason for Bitcoin to be implemented is the government bank and the super rich.
Government banks will lose their minting power, and the wealth of the super rich will be worthless. The current holders of Bitcoin will redistribute wealth, which will be even more unfair.
of course the government is paying attention to the economic stability in the country. banks have many employees. whereas with a BTC wallet we don't need a bank. of course this will be a warm conversation
bevthazor

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:45:34 AM

you must always think positively. And then everything will be much better. I am sure that very soon the market will become green again. And those coins that I bought will gain good value. And of course it will greatly affect my wallet
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:50:56 AM

It is a very good news for us bitcoin manipulators. This forum have done its part for us to know that patience is the key to success in this world. You can't be irritated just because of the stable drop of the price. No one know what's gonna happen soon but if you believes that bitcoin have a great future then you understand the exact point you need to know. Everybody will gain a good profit. Just be patient.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:56:37 AM

There is a massive change in the perception people have in bitcoin. I used to hear a lot of bad news about bitcoin in the middle of this year around June and July. People had fear during those times because of the constant fall in the price of bitcoin. People have now reached a state where they have realized that bitcoin has gone beyond collapse. The fake news by bitcoin antagonists have been identified by cryto lovers especially those have not known bitcoin for quite too long and the new members who wish to join the bitcoin train. This is as a result of the good education, advice and constant flow of information the crypto lovers and activist always give. Their efforts are yielding effect now. Many people have now realized the need to hodl their bitcoin and not to be dumping it. New members are doing a lot of research now.
I am saying this because I was one of those people who was afraid of the collapse of bitcoin. I got swayed away by those fake and baseless news about bitcoin until I got myself with some of the information being shared on this forum. I know a lot of people who at first wanted to sell their coins but have hold because of the education they got from this forum.
I have found an article written by @Technomage very useful and I recommend it to everyone.

My advice to crypto lover is that do not be swayed away by the fake news about bitcoin. Do a lot of research about bitcoin and you will see the relevance of it. I love to be educated. Let's all unite and safeguard our pride.
You should have some links in regards to your position in the positivity of cryptocurrency specially bitcoin

But nice advice mate,seems like you have many good thoughts for our number one crypto coin

Later i will try to read that article before sleeping because im on my ipad right now,and thank you for this kind of message for everyone even those butthurt about the suddenness of the prices dropping for long margin of time
bitcoinnewsindo

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:17:17 AM

if we want to produce a good analysis we must look at it from various points of view or see from various sources that can be believed not only to see from one news that is intolerant and makes panic. I see bitcoin with its current speed allowing early in 2019 to go to the moon and that's just the starting point. Cheesy Cheesy

jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:25:53 AM

This would defends with each individual perspective as the Bitcoin on them. I haven't lost trust with the bitcoin and I can say that no one can stop us believing as long as you know to yourself that you are doing fine with the Bitcoin thing.  Smiley Smiley
happytakhana
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:26:40 AM

Yes, it is good news that bitcoin is becoming famous all over the world.
Bitcoin came only for future transactions and it is also happening and for this it was very necessary to trust on it and which is growing slowly in the people.
I think Bitcoin is very good platform, from where everything will be possible.
Here some governments are still ban Bitcoin, while on the other hand some countries have already valid a bitcoin.
And that day is not too far when whole world validate Bitcoin and it will be the currency of whole world.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 10:59:38 AM

Good advice to the community and you are right bitcoin has gone beyond collapsing so holders need not to be afraid but rather be focus and not believing fake news at this time.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:20:14 PM

You're right, panicking is as easy as believing fake news. But it is only necessary to devote a few hours or days of your time to study bitcoin, and it becomes clear that the cryptocurrency can be trusted.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pyr3x

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:22:30 PM

It is very difficult not to believe some fake news, because they look pretty convincing. Because I advise you to select a few sources of reliable news and draw information only from there.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Glutius

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:43:51 PM

I agree that the easiest way is to choose proven, reliable information sources and believe only what is said there. For me, these are several channels in the Telegram, and there you can always ask advice from experienced investors. For me it is very convenient.

bitcoins94

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

The good news is that AML BitCoin is here to stay. The value of the AML Bitcoin is not determined by any government. Therefore, if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

Affected by false information? That's a chronic disease that many members suffer from here. Some only read info from what their colleagues wrote without seeking further information. Not to mention when they like that they will panic and sell all their assets. It is unfortunate  Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: