Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:05:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news  (Read 1369 times)
tasterchoice

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:35:04 AM

Being well educated makes many investors avoid the risk, helping the crypto market to develop in a positive direction.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:45:02 AM

Let us be wise with all the news that is broadcast, because many people have taken advantage of the decline in the price of bitcoin. Restrain yourself and learn about bitcoin is good for our people so we still have the spirit in mining on bitcoin.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

I think those people who really study cryptocurrencies, do not give in to the news, because it is not just a game, but work on the study of technology
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:52:20 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2019, 12:26:59 AM by GirlBitcoin

WE WILL ANNOUNCED TOKEN SALE DATE SOON! SEE THIS WHITEPAPER FOR THE FULL DETAILS!

Dronair Operating Platform is the first B2R (business-to-robots) blockchain based operating platform applicable globally in all sectors of a developing cargo robotics industry. It will be initially developed and tested by using the first industrial cargo airborne robot – DAIR drone – which will also give Dronair instant access to its client base for development of unmanned business processes. Later all other unmanned cargo systems: in the air, on the ground and at the sea will be connected to Dronair.

The first feedback from our customers in oil and gas industry confirms that if they switch from helicopters to cargo drones they can supply their on-shore rigs with 5 to 10 times less cost.

Dronair as a blockchain with built-in smart contracts will provide trusted source of data and reasonable control over unmanned assets for clients, logistics operators, insurance and leasing companies, banks, and authorities worldwide.

It will unveil new profitable business opportunities for all industry participants, transportation system with lower risk for the society, and increased overall affordability of goods and services due to substantial cost cutting in the global supply chain.

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION

ROAD MAP

TEAM

PARTNERS

Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:19:30 PM

My advice to crypto lover is that do not be swayed away by the fake news about bitcoin. Do a lot of research about bitcoin and you will see the relevance of it. I love to be educated. Let's all unite and safeguard our pride.

Reliable information about bitcoin, cryptocurrency, blockchain, or financial advice would be better if we subscribe to information channels such as CNBC, Cointelegraph. because of course some of the above channels are often a trusted reference in this field.

CNBC has been horrible when it comes to crypto, in my opinion
Not just CNBC but most of the media are horrible at delivering messages and news to the people. There has been a negativity about cryptocurrency mainly at bitcoin when it comes to massive broadcasting. That is why self researching is more advisable than watching news about the cryptocurrency. Media really affects the thinking of others towards the cryptocurrency and i think that is also why there is no hype on the cryptomarket yet.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 12:20:44 PM

I agree to this! being knowledgeable in things are the most important thing to make your fears and doubt gone. If your equipped enough with knowledge about something then you won't be affected to all bad news spreading around you. You need to research and study more about bitcoin if you want to overcome all of those.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

I agree to this! being knowledgeable in things are the most important thing to make your fears and doubt gone. If your equipped enough with knowledge about something then you won't be affected to all bad news spreading around you. You need to research and study more about bitcoin if you want to overcome all of those.

I am hesitant with bitcoin at first thinking that it might be one of those MLM scams before but then due to curiosity, I research more about it. I was scammed at first joining those cloud mining sites and I learned my lesson from it. I don't know anyone personally who has involved with cryptocurrencies during that time and I am happy now that more people whom I knew personally are slowly getting engaged in bitcoin. One day, mass adoption would happen and we would be proud of being in here first then the majority.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

My advice to crypto lover is that do not be swayed away by the fake news about bitcoin. Do a lot of research about bitcoin and you will see the relevance of it. I love to be educated. Let's all unite and safeguard our pride.

Reliable information about bitcoin, cryptocurrency, blockchain, or financial advice would be better if we subscribe to information channels such as CNBC, Cointelegraph. because of course some of the above channels are often a trusted reference in this field.

CNBC has been horrible when it comes to crypto, in my opinion
Not just CNBC but most of the media are horrible at delivering messages and news to the people. There has been a negativity about cryptocurrency mainly at bitcoin when it comes to massive broadcasting. That is why self researching is more advisable than watching news about the cryptocurrency. Media really affects the thinking of others towards the cryptocurrency and i think that is also why there is no hype on the cryptomarket yet.
that's right, because the media always makes things deviate from the facts to be interesting and many people read, so many people call all media evil, so it's true that it would be good for us to reset ourselves rather than read from a media.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:04:45 PM

There is a massive change in the perception people have in bitcoin. I used to hear a lot of bad news about bitcoin in the middle of this year around June and July. People had fear during those times because of the constant fall in the price of bitcoin. People have now reached a state where they have realized that bitcoin has gone beyond collapse. The fake news by bitcoin antagonists have been identified by cryto lovers especially those have not known bitcoin for quite too long and the new members who wish to join the bitcoin train. This is as a result of the good education, advice and constant flow of information the crypto lovers and activist always give. Their efforts are yielding effect now. Many people have now realized the need to hodl their bitcoin and not to be dumping it. New members are doing a lot of research now.
I am saying this because I was one of those people who was afraid of the collapse of bitcoin. I got swayed away by those fake and baseless news about bitcoin until I got myself with some of the information being shared on this forum. I know a lot of people who at first wanted to sell their coins but have hold because of the education they got from this forum.
I have found an article written by @Technomage very useful and I recommend it to everyone.

Affected by false information? That's a chronic disease that many members suffer from here. Some only read info from what their colleagues wrote without seeking further information. Not to mention when they like that they will panic and sell all their assets. It is unfortunate  Sad
And those people/investors that have a small amount of knowledge in this kind of industry are the main targets of false news, fake news, and FUD by those FUDsters that keeps on spreading their evil tactic to make the price of crypto currency fall down.
We can't control people in here if they want to sell their hodlings they will surely do it but selling it at a lower price than the price that they bought it shows that they are really affected by FUD and panic selling is the first that comes up to their mind to avoid huge losses. That's why it is better to absorb a lot of knowledge first before investing in this kind of industry that is very volatile and speculative.

I am hesitant with bitcoin at first thinking that it might be one of those MLM scams before but then due to curiosity, I research more about it. I was scammed at first joining those cloud mining sites and I learned my lesson from it. I don't know anyone personally who has involved with cryptocurrencies during that time and I am happy now that more people whom I knew personally are slowly getting engaged in bitcoin. One day, mass adoption would happen and we would be proud of being in here first then the majority.
That mass adoption thing about crypto currencies will surely make a big smile Grin for a lot of people in this industry who came first. I don't know when will that time come when the majority of the people that are knowledgeable in technology will adopt this very awesome and helpful technology called Bitcoin/CryptoCurrency but it will surely come and most of us in here will surely be happy. Cool
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:19:10 PM

Bitcoin is the high potential giving an opportunity from many people who needs help. Specially from the daily needs. But some people are not in good attitude, because they are insulting others who doesn't have yet any knowledge about cryptocurrency. But for me, whatever they said you are not lossing your own self skills by insulting others. Because some lecture have a reason to be learned from step by step.
Froy

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

Each person will be charged on a weekly basis a number of loans that he can spend on your own - food,travel, production of interior elements or transport on automated Assembly units.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:51:06 AM

Good advice to the community and you are right bitcoin has gone beyond collapsing so holders need not to be afraid but rather be focus and not believing fake news at this time.
Certainly, bitcoin will grow even stronger anytime soon. From my previous involvement and  experience in the world of crypto, it is usual for the price to fluctuate, hence no need to panic. The good news would always come for those who exercise patience.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:04:20 AM

This year 2018 is just a lesson to all crypto enthusiasts especially for those who are just here because of the hype last year. They already know that cryptocurrency is not always.an up investments that anybody here will get rich by just investing without any knowledge of what is happening. They already know that this is a volatile world. They now know that strategies should be set up to make profits.

Lessons learned.

This place flooded by what we so called late bloomer or maybe old crypto people but just choose to be a late member. Anyway, it is not important. The important is this is very very volatile even just a split of seconds it is possible to pump or dump. Easy to have money and easy to lose money. This is not the place of security to earn but a place of security of chance to earn.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
P.Mahin

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 11:04:41 AM

Bitcoin is one of the best crypto currency.This is Coin market cape good price.Day by day this coin globalness. Most people use this coin.This price up & down always. I think so next two year bitcoin price better price.Bitcoin user good news for next year.Bitcoin is global business. Bitcoin business independent. Bitcoin user many time good news. I think so bitcoin user future bright. Bitcoin price day by day up & down.Bitcoin user most people poor to rich.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:15:24 AM

No one has repealed the laws of the market: if there is demand, then there will be supply.
17 364 125 coins already mined, just 17.31% left to mine...
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:35:09 AM

we are really too often inspired by the fake news about Bitcoin, and we mean to readily believe in all this nonsense. I agreed with the author that we should be able to analyze information rationally

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

we are really too often inspired by the fake news about Bitcoin, and we mean to readily believe in all this nonsense. I agreed with the author that we should be able to analyze information rationally

Quite unfortunate that's what most people want to read. Rather than seeking facts they rely on rumours and that often led to.wrong decision making during trading.
tinairdrop

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:30:42 AM

Bitcoin has now risen a bit more, I am very happy, I have little bitcoin hold stable market back I will invest more.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:32:27 AM

As I read your posted information here in the bitcointalk forum, I see and realized again all the things that should always consider, as just like you, I am also a crypto lover. Your statements is also a good news for me, and surely for the people that could read this.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

At this time there is no good news about Bitcoin. Because the prices of Bitcoin remained steady for a few days. But today the price of Bitcoin has gone down. That's a bad news for people who use Bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: