Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel about ICO/Cryptos using children  (Read 458 times)
MULTIK888

Activity: 123
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:07:13 AM

How do you feel about ICO/Cryptos using children to promote their business online?

Whether using social networks,micro-blogging, videos, discussions, contents, telegram, etc. A lot of crypto projects are using children to work for them to market their products. Anyway, no matter how the principle to use children is here and we can not deny it. They are thousand and thousand from Tier 3 countries

Working with children today is the most profitable way to earn money and many have proved it.
Take a look at YouTube channels the leaders in viewing today are children's channels and reviews of children's toys.
Children are what we live for. Looking at the child, people are much faster to part with their money for him or something more.
I began to earn my own money at the age of 13 and did not consider myself a child at this age! It was nice bringing home the money. I could buy myself small things and my parents were very happy with it. At the age of 14, I bought my first computer in which my parents did not invest a penny and I am PROUD of it.
Each child is individual: Someone in 10 years behaves for 5, and the other in these 10 years behaves as a conscious adult.
I do not condemn the fact that companies attract children to promote their product - this is quite normal. And maybe these children like this work and in the future they will be great developers looking at what they are promoting...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FosterSofia

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:55:55 PM

DADI stands for 'Decentralized Architecture for Democratic Internet' - it's a platform for web services that offers computing power, database storage and content delivery, etc. to support businesses. In a traditional setup, you will be buying a server or a set of servers (virtualized or dedicated) typically located in one place and as a result are limited in terms of performance because of the further away from the user from the physical location of the hosting, the slower the overall performance. In DADI you are paying for a series of interconnected VPCs, which massively localise your content through the use of distributed nodes numbers in the tens of thousands.
Dig Bicks

Activity: 348
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:25:04 PM

Plus you could argue that they are giving children an opportunity to learn and earn money for their future education.

That argument would be rejected in any modern society. 

Children are gullible, vulnerable and exploited daily.  They should not worry about money.  They need to be loved and be free to have fun until they are old enough to be responsible.

i would say the same thing about the majority of adults.  People are exploited daily by capitalism and they are extremely vulnerable.
Real_Person

Activity: 140
Merit: 27

Smarter Contracts: "Quietly Making Noise"

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

With crypto it's the same thing. I haven't personally seen it that much on here as with other industries, but there's a reason kid stuff has generally higher CPM / RPM advertising rates than other industries. I mean let's compare YouTube CPMs for Crypto, Kids, Music and controversial content (swearing, 18+ stuff that can feature violent video games or topics like medical marijuana): CPM (cost per 1K views, regardless of monetized or unmonetized) - Crypto = $3-6 direct through Adsense while external would be $5-25, Kids = $5-12 direct, Music $1-2* (varies highly, for example if VEVO or outside), controversial content $.10-$.6.

Crypto and Kids are 2 of the best industries for monetization. Finance is great but it doesn't have the same hype as both kids stuff and crypto enthusiaists.

YouTube CPMs for Crypto...
Wow, Google/YouTube had banned ICO/crypto ads, but....

(From Sept. 2018)
"The U.S. tech giant Google is set to update its ad policy in October, reallowing some crypto businesses to advertise on its platform. The company announced this in an official post Tuesday, September 25.

According to the official announcement, starting in October Google will allow registered cryptocurrency exchanges to advertise on its Google Adwords platform, targeting the U.S. and Japanese audiences. The announcement says:

“Advertisers will need to be certified with Google for the specific country in which their ads will serve. Advertisers will be able to apply for certification once the policy launches in October.”

This decision follows an announcement in March that all crypto-related businesses will be banned from buying ads on Google Adwords, described by industry insiders as “unfair” and "troubling."
https://cointelegraph.com/news/breaking-google-to-reverse-crypto-ad-ban-for-exchanges-advertising-in-us-japan

Not always time to know the changes in big news stories, thanks for the tip/clue.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:30:58 PM

For me in my opinion, I don't think is a good idea to use children in the ICO its very unprofessional just for them to earn here.

And most of the ico owner who are implementing this type of methods are exploiting the children which is not good in my point of view.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: