Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:46:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be A Good Trader? [new]  (Read 3191 times)
Slugmonkey

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:56:14 AM

Well i believe practice and experience makes man perfect.
Once you will have enough experience in cryptos, you will start learning new and creative things. And you will start investing wisely. Appropriate knowlegde about current market , adequate knowledge about all icos , price trends these are basic traits of good trader. Start learning and gather maximum knowledge about cryptocurrency if you want to be a pro trader.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

Once you will have enough experience in cryptos, you will start learning new and creative things. And you will start investing wisely. Appropriate knowlegde about current market , adequate knowledge about all icos , price trends these are basic traits of good trader. Start learning and gather maximum knowledge about cryptocurrency if you want to be a pro trader.
It is just the way we strategies our trades and all are coming from our experience. Though we can't make it perfectly all the time but at least we find best ways to improve and develop our skill for the said field. We can do things good we do it seriously and having positive insights.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:55:45 PM

The main topic of discussion should be what type of trader you want to be. There are "investors" who buy into something for a long time but there are long term traders as well, long term doesn't really need to mean investment, you can buy to sell in the end however if you want to be called trader you need the part where you buy it to sell later on and not get richer by holding and trusting the company or the coin behind it.

Hence I think you need to select what you want to be, short term day trader of sorts that deals with the indicators or you want to be long term trader caring about the company too ? Being a good trader will be an easy task when you are ready to dedicate your time. If you are a student or already into some profession and then you want to trade in your part time, then just focus on research and analysis rather than being a professional or good trader.

Because, it does not mean all the good traders are capable of making huge profits all the times with their all the trades. It is proven even professional traders also book losses time to time but they might book less losses but more profits.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:09:05 PM

I want to Learn by myself For This I need Some Tips and Some Good Ways.Should I Learn From Online Article Or Books?What should be the Way to Learn Well.What is The First thing I Have to do. Please Give me Your Suggesstion.It Will Be Great Help For me.

To be a good trader, we should gain enough knowledge and understanding about things first so that we won't regret anything or lose something. We should be eager to gain more information and knowledge about trading so that we'll be emotionally prepared to do what we want.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:28:01 PM

Many characteristic are commonly found in those individuals regarded as good traders. In my opinion, one such quality is self-confidence because its important to not be easily mislead by false information which there is plenty of. The hardest thing is to decide when to buy or sell, but if you have your own strategy which does not rely much on other people's views that would be the best.
Zipposs

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:11:52 PM

I want to Learn by myself For This I need Some Tips and Some Good Ways.Should I Learn From Online Article Or Books?What should be the Way to Learn Well.What is The First thing I Have to do. Please Give me Your Suggesstion.It Will Be Great Help For me.
[/quote

You can start checking out these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-2% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading. There is also a paid section where you will receive daily a 3-5 coins updated every hour.
It's worth it, but I will suggest you first start with the free signals until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
Good Luck!
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:42:01 AM

Learning online or offline doesn’t matter, what’ matters is learning at the right place. If there is a way for you learn trading perfectly offline then you can go for that, if you also see a place to learn it offline then go there and learn it. You can watch YouTube videos, some of them are really helpful for new traders.

You can also search online (like Google) for articles about trading, they are free and some of them are not free, but I don’t think there is any need to pay since you’re likely to find every paid stuff for free, if you look at the right places. But if you think it will be right to pay for it, then go ahead. All you need is a good training so you can learn better.
SandraStark

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:55:52 PM

First you need to understand clearly for yourself, what is trading in the basic context) It is clear that  this is basic information, which is not the most interesting, but it is still necessary to study  Wink After that, you can open a demo account. Trading on a demo account will give you the opportunity to systematically hone your previously acquired theoretical skills in practice. And already at this stage you will understand for yourself whether it is yours and at what level you are  after learning the basic information.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:22:09 AM

Agree which makes traders an expert is their experience because experience teaches you a lot. if you are new to trading.
don't just learn and read but you need to practice and try. so you know the real problems you will face on the market
Isabelle.Jaden

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:25:20 AM

Youtube, Is the best teacher .. try it *it is really helpful for me*
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:59:31 AM

first you should know about market, it means when market price will increase and decrease, then you first start small trading, there you will get more experience, after you can go with long time trading.

escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:34:52 AM

To be a good trader you need to learn it from your own experienced. Try to trade in any time but first you need to choose a good trading platform or exchange market. Also choose a cheap token like ocn so that you can play it well. Always observed how the price change and the pattern of it, learn to read the candle sticks because it can give you signals. As what I said learn from your experienced.
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:18:24 AM

first you should know about market, it means when market price will increase and decrease, then you first start small trading, there you will get more experience, after you can go with long time trading.

That's the right point. Agree with you.
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:19:09 AM

To be a good trader you need to learn it from your own experienced. Try to trade in any time but first you need to choose a good trading platform or exchange market. Also choose a cheap token like ocn so that you can play it well. Always observed how the price change and the pattern of it, learn to read the candle sticks because it can give you signals. As what I said learn from your experienced.

As for cheap tokens, they tend to be very volatile because of low volumes. It is dangerouos in some cases.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:11:48 AM

If you want to be a good trader you must have to do the following tasks and then you will get the good outcome of it. Bitcoin is good to buy now and when the price rise you can sell it for a higher value. If you want to not face any loss you must survey the market first and then you can trade your coins for a good  profit motive.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:48:35 AM

We have many free articles and e-book were you can learn on how to trade and become a professional traders.  I think now we have any things you want to learn about trading free online as information are made available by good people for those that want to learn free of charge.  If you were able to gather those information the next thing to do is developing your skills by opening a practicing account and demo trade.
kaventt5

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

Yeah, erickkyut is right. I also would suggest choosing an easy-to-use exchange where you can buy coins with your cards. Like CEX (https://cex.io/). This website provides a cold storage for keeping coins. But it's still better to have a hardware wallet for such purposes. Anyway, if the exchange has an option of a cold storage that means your coins will be placed in the cyberspace offline. And the exchange I've mentioned has a high level of security, so I'm quite sure you won't have problems with it.
connect08
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:23:12 AM

Being consistent is the most essential trait that makes a good trader. Your ability to make decisions under intense pressure and completely calm the anxiety. You must accept the risks associated with trading and realize that any results from trading are the results that you created.
bezygly

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:15:42 AM

Hello! From my own experience I will say that you need to get some books and some money at the start. From books you can learn the basic theory. With the help of your money, you will conduct experiments on the market and gain practical experience.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:18:17 AM

OP could take this as a main Advice on trading: Reading books on trading without getting a good grip on your Emotions and Money Management will fuck your account up. This is where many traders miss it. The crave for hitting it big at once without perseverance leaves them exposed to burning their accounts. You have to learn the art of patience to make it in trading.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██