Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:35:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be A Good Trader? [new]  (Read 3191 times)
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:45:55 PM

yeah..Online Article Or Books is very good. However, I found it quite difficult to access examples than to watch videos with clear examples. It's easy to find those videos on YOUTUBE or GOOGLE, why did not you choose it?
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:22:46 PM

In order to trade well, losses are normal. This is the first thing you need to learn. Do not worry, as long as you learn something from failure, do not lose out of control. Secondly, you have to have certain knowledge about the market that the transaction, google does not charge to search, so do not be afraid to learn a lot of knowledge, but from reliable sites. Finally, you have to believe yourself, persist, I'm sure your success rate will be very high.
Timmzzy

Activity: 785
Merit: 34

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:50:49 PM

I want to Learn by myself For This I need Some Tips and Some Good Ways.Should I Learn From Online Article Or Books?What should be the Way to Learn Well.What is The First thing I Have to do. Please Give me Your Suggesstion.It Will Be Great Help For me.

To learn well u have to gain some knowledge of how the market is or let's say what Cryptocurrency is all about, start from the basics so that you will understand  better, now get involved by using your time to read most CRYPTO related articles and if you gain any access to some eBooks or some PDF files about CRYPTO get grab of it too.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:32:21 PM

I personally learned without someone telling me. I learned to trade by reading several articles on the internet. and practice directly. but I have several failures in trading. and always lose. it's just that I don't give up and try again. and today I can enjoy it, the daily profit that I can count on.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:40:21 PM

The best advise one can give you about trading, in my opinion is that reading books and watching videos is all relevant but sometimes you just need the real experience which unfortunately only comes with time.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:41:13 PM

I personally learned without someone telling me. I learned to trade by reading several articles on the internet. and practice directly. but I have several failures in trading. and always lose. it's just that I don't give up and try again. and today I can enjoy it, the daily profit that I can count on.
Yes.Related articles about trading and relevant videos can be of great help but it will still be useless if not applied in real trading.It's normal to get lose at first but make sure to learn from your mistakes so that you will be a good trader after a series of experiences.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:15:03 AM

I want to Learn by myself For This I need Some Tips and Some Good Ways.Should I Learn From Online Article Or Books?What should be the Way to Learn Well.What is The First thing I Have to do. Please Give me Your Suggesstion.It Will Be Great Help For me.
To become a good trader, you don't need to read many books. All you have to do is continue to train yourself with experience. The more you face various situations, the more you will learn how to make the best decisions. Science is quite important, but remember that without experience we will never experience success. Someone who has knowledge will not necessarily have experience, but someone who has experience must have knowledge.
Why moving round circles?

Knowledge is the only thing that makes an experience count, it comes first, else you're sure to never get beyond any hurdle before you. Knowledge comes by reading and observing and through practicing, you come to perfect or properly hone them. Want to believe this is not the first time you would be hearing the cliche that readers are leaders and it's as simple as that! Even as an experienced trader, if you find any material on trading, read them, because no knowledge is waste. Here is a good school to learn to trade and it's free: https://www.babypips.com
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

the first thing you do is learn about basic graphics and prices, if it's about tokens, then you have to learn about their projects before buying the tokens. after that, learn price analysis, read patterns, lines, RSI, etc. indicators related to graphics. after that, learn to find information and news about crypto, especially the coins you want to trade.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:48:23 AM

If you are now learning about trading in the forum, then you can go here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=4.0
Of course, Youtube also has a lot of teaching videos about trading and many aspects!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:35:02 PM
Merited by rickadone (1)

Well i believe practice and experience makes man perfect.
Once you will have enough experience in cryptos, you will start learning new and creative things. And you will start investing wisely. Appropriate knowlegde about current market , adequate knowledge about all icos , price trends these are basic traits of good trader. Start learning and gather maximum knowledge about cryptocurrency if you want to be a pro trader.
Agree which makes traders an expert is their experience because experience teaches you a lot. if you are new to trading.
don't just learn and read but you need to practice and try. so you know the real problems you will face on the market
Well, to some extent, experience is something you get over the years and make you get better at what you are doing. However for the sake of newbies, experience is not something you just bump into all of a sudden and thinking you will just easily be able to learn on the job as that gives room for so many mistakes and if care is not taken you will flop. It is always best to gain knowledge first and then from there start building on those knowledge to be able to get a good experience and know what you are doing with your strategy which you are fine tuning over time, and this is where the whole idea of experience should be coming in.

Youtube, Is the best teacher .. try it *it is really helpful for me*
Well, YouTube may actually have huge number of resources to learn how to trade, but can easily get you confused if care is not taken. I have always preferred the idea of articles and getting to learn some things that would help you when it comes to making decisions and familiarizing yourself as well generally on some of the things you need to know to be able to do well in your thing. It depends on each individual anyway, but there is no harm putting it all together, but at least know the basics and have a strategy before even starting to practice trading.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:40:38 PM

to be able to become a good trader you must be able to learn how to do a good and right way. You must be able to know a good position to buy and sell coins so that you can always get a profit.
sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:16:01 PM

If you are going for day trading you need to have more skills and should train your mind for it otherwise it would be really a difficult thing to perform. My advise is never put your money for trading more than you like to loose. And never be panic at all. And try to learn the technical analysis well nd enter for trading when the market is in bottem and sell coins at tops.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:22:08 AM

OP could take this as a main Advice on trading: Reading books on trading without getting a good grip on your Emotions and Money Management will fuck your account up. This is where many traders miss it. The crave for hitting it big at once without perseverance leaves them exposed to burning their accounts. You have to learn the art of patience to make it in trading.
Reading book is not even a bad thing for a start and it should actually be the first thing every trader should be doing as far as I am concerned, but I totally agree with you that if you do not get a grip on your emotion, you are really going to be screwing up your account a whole lot.

Most traders are always in a haste to make money, they read some few stuffs, they just imagine they already know it all and instead of at least getting to practice and doing great for themselves, they just simply get themselves to the risk of initial practice which will always come with some mistakes which is based on emotions. This is the reason I always say it is the best thing to practice with paper trading or demo site even after learning, to at least build on one's strategy and then gain confidence in making decisions.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:49:42 AM

There is different ways of learning in trading some people or trader who are beginner they ask to the expert and successul trader what is their strategy or tips that possible to give to them. Other is researching information about trading and other is watching a video tutorial about trading so they can learn more.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:21:48 AM

To become a good trader, you don't need to read many books. All you have to do is continue to train yourself with experience. The more you face various situations, the more you will learn how to make the best decisions. Science is quite important, but remember that without experience we will never experience success. Someone who has knowledge will not necessarily have experience, but someone who has experience must have knowledge.
Why moving round circles?

Knowledge is the only thing that makes an experience count, it comes first, else you're sure to never get beyond any hurdle before you. Knowledge comes by reading and observing and through practicing, you come to perfect or properly hone them. Want to believe this is not the first time you would be hearing the cliche that readers are leaders and it's as simple as that! Even as an experienced trader, if you find any material on trading, read them, because no knowledge is waste. Here is a good school to learn to trade and it's free: https://www.babypips.com

Knowledge is not the only thing, but it is the main thing you need to be able to get the best. There is always a step to achieving success and in this case when it comes to trading, gaining knowledge is always the first thing you do not want to skip as a trader, or at least rush.

Take your time to get the knowledge, and afterwards, on some of the things you have learned, make sure you practice first to gain some pretty good confidence in your strategy and from there you will keep getting better even when you get into the real space. Rushing to do something is actually always the first mistake for a whole lot of people.
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 10:28:17 AM

First thing first you need to know what industry you are going in not just because it is on its hype or trend but you really want to engage on this kind of industry. Secondly, you need to know the fundamentals of trading and things you should consider e.g. money, time and tools. Lastly, you really need to engage on trading to know what would be the strategy you're fit in and know the market's behavior such as the rapid increase and decrease of prices.
Fury Road

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:28:16 AM

Read this!!! 
Five must-read books for every new trader:

Stock Market Wizards by Jack D. Schwager
Trading for a Living by Dr. Alexander Elder
Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets by John Murphy
Winning on Wall Street by Martin Zweig
The Nature of Risk by Justin Mamus
noxezzhd

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

I recommend a few rules for the newbies: 1. study the law of supply and demand, 2. read some articles about when to buy and sell. 3. before buying  a certain coin, make sure that you know about their whipaper, developers and roadmap. 4. follow successful traders on crypto market. 5. read a lot on this forum
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:54:37 PM

My candid advise. learn and learn. if you are really interested in learning how to trade. this site will help you alot.
https://www.babypips.com/

A nice and free place to learn trading. take your time and learn and i promise you. you will be successful.
Also register on any exchange that offer demo account like
https://www.binary.com/en/home.html

Learn and learn before you make your first trade.

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:33:01 PM

Trading is so risky and tough as well. I think you are so intelligent cause you have asked first to learn it ,not to be blind to trade on as a new to this platform. Its always need a lots of learning before starting trade . You can watch lots of instruction video on you tube .After getting experience watch different market and try to invest few .After getting confidence and able to analysis the market well gradually you will be a good trader. Thank you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: