Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:40:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be A Good Trader? [new]  (Read 3194 times)
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:02:15 PM

Always see the price of the market and see How the graph moves that you can buy and sell specially those coins to choose before entering in trading, its important to pick good coins to trade.
it's true because with us choosing a good coin it would be good for us to get income, because if you carelessly chose a coin it would be risky for your money
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 06:49:08 PM

It takes time to be a good trader, you have to learn a lot of things. There are a plenty of resources online. You can read articles, books and watch youtube videos about trading. There are a plenty of them readily available.

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:39:29 PM

Always see the price of the market and see How the graph moves that you can buy and sell specially those coins to choose before entering in trading, its important to pick good coins to trade.

When you are doing trading you cannot get item profit because you are doing something wrong when you are ready but you can earn profit but you cannot be a good trader in your whole life but following the good strategies will always be take to you to the good trader journey.

MURONDI

Activity: 770
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:41:24 PM

It takes time to be a good trader, you have to learn a lot of things. There are a plenty of resources online. You can read articles, books and watch youtube videos about trading. There are a plenty of them readily available.
it's not easy to be a good trader, besides learning also must hone skills, because every trader has a different style, market prediction learning, learn to hold back emotions, and good at managing finances.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:17:45 AM

Many newbies trader loss much money in crypto trading because does not have any risk management, they already have knowledge about technical analysis but still getting loss because no risk management.  So we should be also learn about managent of risk and money to avoid too much loss,  we have to learn how to use stop loss and should be avoid greedy.

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:38:52 AM

I hope there is no perfect trader even an experience will lose in the market due to market fluctuation. The market fluctuation cannot be expected and it is impossible to identify but technical specifications they will surely analyse whether the market is in upwards or downtrend. In order to become a good trader, he needs to analyse the market.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:44:09 AM

1.Read success and failure stories of traders.
2.Read the trading techniques by books or online,but don't pay for that.
3.Decide you want to make profits in what time interval.
4.And build your own strategy to make profits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:19:33 AM

Many newbies trader loss much money in crypto trading because does not have any risk management,

its normal for a newbie to experience loosing because he isnt skillful and knowledgeable yet but as soon as he grasp the basics , im sure he can be able to minimize his losses   .  risking is also part of the game and  its normal for us to loose because we enter the risk   .  you wont improve if you will only stick on your comfort zones  .

@op , being a good trader is a tough task because in this kind of market all are not guarantee to work due to many factors that can possibly conflict with our strategy  .
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:54:56 AM

I want to Learn by myself For This I need Some Tips and Some Good Ways.Should I Learn From Online Article Or Books?What should be the Way to Learn Well.What is The First thing I Have to do. Please Give me Your Suggesstion.It Will Be Great Help For me.

There is no such thing as perfect trading but we could do trading rightly and appropriately if we'll have enough knowledge about what we are doing. It is necessary that we'll have enough information about the things that we are doing. Doing series of research would be a helpful tool.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:21:29 PM

I want to Learn by myself For This I need Some Tips and Some Good Ways.Should I Learn From Online Article Or Books?What should be the Way to Learn Well.What is The First thing I Have to do. Please Give me Your Suggesstion.It Will Be Great Help For me.

There is no such thing as perfect trading but we could do trading rightly and appropriately if we'll have enough knowledge about what we are doing. It is necessary that we'll have enough information about the things that we are doing. Doing series of research would be a helpful tool.
Right.We should consider first the basics in trading so that we can minimize losses and even gain profits.Yes having a lot of resources to study could be very helpful and even this forum itself is very helpful too in doing good trading.When you are aware already its basics,start trading even with a small capital and then later on,proceed to a bigger one.Trading could be more profitable if you enjoy its flaws and at the same time you keep on learning too.

Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:42:40 PM

You can trade in binance or other top exchange. First you need good skill about trade, then You will be able to trade.so now you can follow good trader and you can watch youtube video.
To be a good trader there are so many ways to learn and know. I have my friend who is an expert trader and he use to tell me all those secrets which makes us better trader. It’s important to have knowledge about market movements and other thing is trade with small amount but for long term. To be a good trader keep watching multinational trading videos.
Chibongvdg

Activity: 561
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:53:56 AM

Focus on trading algorithmic order flow. Don’t be greedy. Get out with a reasonable profit and wait to get back in. The key is to buy when everyone is selling in a panic and sell when everyone is buying when euphoric.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:18:47 AM

The ability to read market situations is important, but emotional control is far more important.

Becoming a Trader requires an ability to be able to control emotions that are owned. A Trader must be able to make the right decision, well this can also be influenced by the level of patience possessed. Believe that when a trader can control emotions and also the level of patience, a trader will get success.
Eth-Jackcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:47:14 PM

I can see that it’s been since October that you made this post on this thread. Well! If you still need the info, I’ll advise that you get a mentor, someone to guide you as make your trades, but if you want to learn by yourself then I will to let you know that you will be spending more time, effort and money as you practice on your own. So, the first is to start trading on platforms like practice with demo money. This is for you to understand the basics before you go deeper with your hard earned money.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:58:06 PM

I want to Learn by myself
Sounds good everyone needs to learn how to trade, anyway I have a good trading strategy if you interested knock me on the telegram.
Good luck
To be a good trader anyone must be a hard worker, and need to be self confident, need to research for a long time, need to invest his time, need to trade without emotion and so on.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:48:32 PM

You left out of your post the most important part, how do you know which coins are good to invest? How do you know when it is the time to sell and to buy? Those are the most difficult questions that most traders have and the only way to answer them is to do everything you can and read all you can find about trading and then create your own strategy based on what you read.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:02:03 PM

You have to be a good observer but doing so will not make you a totally good trader but it will help you pick the right coins first before you buy.

If you are new into this, try to have a mock trading, pretend that you buy a coin and take note how much is the coin when you bought it, then observe.

Don't forget to set a goal or target on when to Sell the coin if you plan to trade for a short period or time. When you reached the target price Sell and move on to another coin.

In this kind market, setting a high goal like 10% is not advisable, set a low goal but enough to pay for the fees and you still have profits.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:15:46 AM

I want to Learn by myself
Sounds good everyone needs to learn how to trade, anyway I have a good trading strategy if you interested knock me on the telegram.
Good luck
To be a good trader anyone must be a hard worker, and need to be self confident, need to research for a long time, need to invest his time, need to trade without emotion and so on.
You can do it if you put your passion in trading, hard work will generate good results if you are also smart in making decision.
When you put your passion in trading, you will love it and because you love it, you have a big room for improvement in trading, it's always about making money but we should bear in mind that not everyday is our day in trading, what we have to focus is for the long term success.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:25:55 PM

Yes it is really that way. There are no perfect trading practice just a right way of trading in time, i don't believe on luck I believe on right timing. Being a good trader doesn't need to win everytime he trades but on how he approach the market with no mistakes that causes him to lose his stacks. For me being good on trading is on how you adapt changes in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:56:39 AM

The most necessary thing to be a good investor is time and experience. In fact, these two things are not only for investment it's valid for all other jobs. The technical analysis and forecasting ability should be in every investor and of course, the most important is to read a lot, work hard and learn a lot.

R.R.L.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: